Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan (3928 Views)

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. / Do You Need A Loan? Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2018
If you live in Ilorin and environs and need a loan of 50k. Interest is 5% and payable between 6 months to 1 yr. No need of collateral. Just state what you need it for and you get credited to your account./07033097160
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by wassix: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
state how to reach out to you either by number, email or home /office address.
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by bola4dprec(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
chizillar:
If you live in Ilorin and environs and need a loan of 50k. Interest is 10% and payable between 6 months to 1 yr. No need of collateral. Just state what you need it for and you got it to your account.
Business I will convert it to dollar to enable me fund my dom account and I will use it purchase new market from ebay
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Call or whatapp. My number is underneath the post. Have a nice time.
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Call or chat up with me on whatapp
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2018
It is a government loan to support business in the country.
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
You can visit my office at Taiwo, Ilorin for the form
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Many entrepreneurs have great business ideas, many also have millions worth ideas, ideas that is sure to bring change but Nigeria being what it is (previously) they often fall back with these ideas as they cannot on their own raise capital nor can they found this idea. After every great business idea or idea in general often follows development, and this development are only visible in the presence of fund and capital.

1 Like

Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2018
We understand one of the commonest limitation or challenge to many prospective bright entrepreneurs is often stringent requirements of obtaining capital and funds.

1 Like

Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by mohlanforex: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
i am from ilorin, niger road. a forex trader who need capital to move forward, if you wanna help, i need minimum of $300 = 110000, i will pay you back in 3 months. how can you help me?
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by mohlanforex: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
i am from ilorin, niger road. a forex trader who need capital to move forward, if you wanna help, i need minimum of $300 = 110000 naira, i will pay you back in 3 months. how can you help me?
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by Tundoo: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
mohlanforex:
i am from ilorin, niger road. a forex trader who need capital to move forward, if you wanna help, i need minimum of $300 = 110000 naira, i will pay you back in 3 months. how can you help me?

Hey, I think it's gonna be hard to get such help in this economy, but what I would suggest isfor you to try looking for little capital; say like $10 which is equivalent to N3150 or there about. With it or less you can start to trade, there are some forex brokers that accept as low as that or even lower for minimum deposit.
You can improve from there, other than waiting for the help that might not come.
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by luvcherish(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2018
I am from Kogi State... I need the money to buy a laptop for online exam registration and other online services... I have a shared shop space...
If granted I shall payback within the stipulated period
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by luvcherish(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2018
I also have a big dream of establishing a jamb accredited center in my local government: Adavi, which will also serve as ICT training center, ICT practical center for schools. This require a lot of capital and can never regret in the long run. Looking for backup financially... I have the technical know-how to excel with Gods grace ff
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
I have stated this quite clearly. One of the requirement is that your address should be a resident; an Ilorin address. You will be issued a passport to record your payback. We expect you complete payback in 6 months. Interest is still 5%. For those who require higher sum, then you ask for 2 slots to get 100,000 or 3 slots to get 150,000. You understand.
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Let me spill a little more beans.... It is government loan disbursed by BOI (Bank of Industry). It is called marketmoni loan. Unfortunately BOI don't attend to individuals. It attend to duly registered cooperatives. We are a cooperative.
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by mohlanforex: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2018
bro I will contact you via whatsapp..
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2018
In bid to aid businesses assess loans without collaterals, the FG as its social intervention programme through the bank of industry is disbursing this loans to market women, traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small scale farmers and agric workers.

Requirement:
You must belong to a registered and accredited market association, cooperative or trade group.
You must have a valid BVN.
Your market association, cooperative or trade group must nominate you for a loan and must be willing to stand in as your guarantor.
Your market association, cooperative or trade group must be registered with BOI.
You must have a business location which will be verified by MarketMoni agents.

Join us today to get credited.
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2018
You can apply for another MarketMoni loan (of even higher amount) as soon as you payback the first
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2018
The objective is to provide loans to market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small scale farmers and agric workers nationwide
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2018
142,314 individuals has benefited so far from the Moni market loan scheme.
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2018
7,169,080,000 (7Billion) Naira has so far been disbursed to market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small scale farmers and agric workers nationwide.
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2018
5th
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by BoiGrammz: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Bro, am a student of unilorin, can i apply?
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by chizillar(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2018
@Boigrammz,

Yes, you can apply if you have business interest.
Re: Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan by VICK2222: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2020
I and my wife wanted to do fish and poultry farming at our own private resident and that is why we are apply for this loan. Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory / Please How Legit Is Porpori Charity Foundation / About Joyful Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.