Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Do I Need A Degree To Be A Free Lance Journalist? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do I Need A Degree To Be A Free Lance Journalist? (761 Views)

Air Force Lance Corporal Slap Female Inspector At Filling Station. / The Lance Saga: The Truth / Your Attention Is Needed Lance Vader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Degree To Be A Free Lance Journalist? by pinkrex(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
PLS FOLKS, I NEED IDEAS ESPECIALLY THAT OF THOSE IN 9JA TO TELL ME CONCRETE THINGS IM SUPPOSE TO HAVE TO BE ABLE TO DO FREE LANCE JOURNALISM AND ALSO THE MEDIA MARKET AVAILABLE FOR IT.

Im to facilitate a workshop for some set of young lads on jobs they can do without having degrees and im so clueless on how it may work here in 9ja. pls your in puts may be very supportive in my research. I want to know the equipments needed, scopes, any governing body regulating it, . , . the markets and what to look for exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Fbi Will Shutdown The Internet On March 8 / Nigeria's Mentality / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.