Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Lance Saga: The Truth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lance Saga: The Truth (4935 Views)

Air Force Lance Corporal Slap Female Inspector At Filling Station. / After The Dress Saga, The Cat Conundrum, It's Cheryl's Birthday! / Do I Need A Degree To Be A Free Lance Journalist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hello Guy/Gurls.

A few days ago I opened a thread (which Mustay Deleted for no reason) explaining how Lance_vadar duped me of about 100K in a deal we had together. Since then I have, with the help of my friends planned of ways to by all means get lance and most of all get the money back.

But a few days ago, there was a development. Smartking sent me a mail. Below are the mails he sent me.

Subject: Am sori tolu
To: honoura1@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 10:14:39 2008

Haelo tolu am sori 4 what hapnd itz mi lance eldar brodar.i used al hs id hs inocent of al this u doing to hm pasting hs pixs.plz am sowi. 1st when i got to the place dae gavemi d laptopz bt when i was askd to sign they requstd 4 d owner of the cc nd they got to knw that it was fake i was kaugt by polîce since dn til this euning am just kuming hme mum and dad payd 200thousand to release mi.i didnt scam u bt was afraid to kal or txt u al what is wrong,am sowi plz mail this to nairalandarz let dm knw d

Subject: Am rori
To: honoura1@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 10:19:23 2008

Let dm knw d truth.am sori tolu plz anihw u nid ur money post it on d land il get it okay.plz let lance bi free ok my junior 1 thatz roberta isnt hapi at al tnk u.

Just a few minutes ago, he also replied a mail I sent to Him.

From the mail above and a very long chat I had with Lance_vadar, the summary is this:

When smartking's ID was blocked, he open smartking4luv and when that was blocked, he resolved into using his younger brother's (Lance vader) ID. (don't ask me how he did that). I guess Lance_vadar then opended the vinja acct or something (I guess Lance vader will be in a better position to explain to us the issue of the IDs).

Now, all the time I was having contact with Smart (then he was using lance_vadar), I took him as lance_vader,  . In fact all this one na story. . .

The fact is that Smart has aksed me to apologise to all Nairalanders and has Promised to Pay back the money soonest. I have also spoken with Lance_vader and He has told me that should in case Smart cannot pay the money, he will. So. . . thats whats happening.

I know many of you will say this is some kind of plot again by smart/lance. Whatever! . . .
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by showskill(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
Am not surprised!!
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by just1n(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2008
Why is dis guy dis daft?
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by stancozy(m): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2008
wtf is all this?

an apology is enogh na
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by semid4lyfe(m): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2008
@toluxa
Well,I hope u get ur money back cos it all sounds like a big fairy tale 2 me.
@Stancozy
The way I see it if lance vader/smartking tells u too eat his faeces,u'll do so gladly and without hesitation.
Which kain apology wan dey enuff?Will it appease all those guys who gave toluxa money to get those lapies.It goes beyond a mere money and apology issue as toluxa himself as lost credibility and trust among those friends and anything he says now or in future to them that involves money will be taken with a pinch of salt.
1 more thing though,get a life of your own and stop being Smartking/lance vader's sidekick.I mean u suck up to him so much it's irritating and annoying.
Apart from that I don't know the kind of dysfunctional family that smartking comes from that HIS OWN BROTHER will be hacking his i.d.Enuff brotherly love abi,Yeye!
If smartking/lance vader is man enuff,he shld come & apologize 2 all nairalanders himself,no be this one wey u dey do P.R.O 4 am.Shioo!
SHAME ON YOU.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 26, 2008
it's not a fairy tale, it's a real cooked-up story, the voice/sound of a drowing man and his frantic attempt to claw at any straw in sight, anyway, we no buy am, make e pay ur money, and make u sef let this be the end of looking for awoof
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 1:11am On Nov 26, 2008
Daft. . . I was expecting a whole lot of that word it this thread. But I want you all to know that I'm not and I have my solid plans all in place. What matters most is getting the Money!
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by bettes(f): 1:27am On Nov 26, 2008
@toluxa 1:Now know why it was easy for you to swindled,is it not obvious that it is because you were getting close to catching him thats why he's apologising so he can swindle another mugu like you.
I read that thread you posted and you said you thought something bad had happened to him,but you found out that all the while you were running all over ogun state with his pics he was still posting threads on NL.
Is this not the same guy you said someone saw his picture and recognised him as the person that stole his phone.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by MrCrackles(m): 1:29am On Nov 26, 2008
bettes:

@toluxa 1:Now know why it was easy for you to swindled,is it not obvious that it is because you were getting close to catching him thats wh[b]y he's apologising so he can swindle another mugu like you.[/b]
I read that thread you posted and you said you thought something bad had happened to him,but you found out that all the while you were running all over ogun state with his pics he was still posting threads on NL.
Is this not the same guy you said someone saw his picture and recognised him as the person that stole his phone.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 1:56am On Nov 26, 2008
@Better. As far as i know now. Lance was doing the posting then, not smart. As for the phone. . . I dont know. I was telling semid, there are things i dont understand myself. But as i said. . . I gat plans. Look i think you guys should leave my 'foolishness' for now and talk of other things.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 26, 2008
I'm begining to suspect you tolu, like your hand is not totally clean, somethig is fishy somewhere,
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by arramyjay: 2:10am On Nov 26, 2008
@ tolu,
I have read the thread about how lance vander duped you,Ok You call him a 419 but you ordered laptops with some1 Else's credit card,wow that is just so sick,If lance vander doesnt pay you your money then i will not blame him because in your case greed begats greed.Now you created another thread about this episode you had with him,What exactly are you hoping to get PITY? Hmm u are not worth it.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by bettes(f): 2:37am On Nov 26, 2008
@tolux1:Lance,smarking as far as i'm concerned they are one and the only person.I am also beginning to suspect there's something fishy,all this your yarns of you got plans that you cant tell,seems that your plans are last resort measures(tears and begging).
You are a foolish boy saying all you care about is getting your money,if you get your money and lance swindles another NL you will get your ass in trouble,
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by talk2medo(m): 2:52am On Nov 26, 2008
Lord have Mercy!
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Grizzly(m): 2:55am On Nov 26, 2008
Offtopic, @shegirl u fine o! cool
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by fxmaxony(m): 3:20am On Nov 26, 2008
@all, shakes ma head, shakes ma head, ! ! !, vinja once said he doesnt no hacked his account, there was no way wen you discussd d lappy biz wit him on phone you must have mentioned so many issues that bind both of u 2gether in Nland which his proposed brother wouldnt acclamatise with, to make issues clear, the same typing parttern lance employs to post in Nland as from d beginning which revealled him in Vinja, which he later changed also, Is it a family thing?

All you might not understand this Logic, but d truth is that there is hole in this claim, Lance, Scammed tolu and is trying to wash his face, NLanders be ware
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by Ogboraph(m): 3:29am On Nov 26, 2008
bettes:

@tolux1:Lance,smarking as far as i'm concerned they are one and the only person.I am also beginning to suspect there's something fishy,all this your yarns of you got plans that you can't tell,seems that your plans are last resort measures(tears and begging).
You are a foolish boy saying all you care about is getting your money,if you get your money and lance swindles another NL you will get your ass in trouble,
[/quo
fxmaxony link=topic=200210.msg3138730#msg3138730 date=1227666051:

@all, shakes ma head, shakes ma head, ! ! !, vinja once said he doesnt no hacked his account, there was no way when you discussd d lappy biz wit him on phone you must have mentioned so many issues that bind both of u 2gether in Nland which his proposed brother wouldnt acclamatise with, to make issues clear, the same typing parttern lance employs to post in Nland as from d beginning which revealled him in Vinja, which he later changed also, Is it a family thing?

All you might not understand this Logic, but d truth is that there is hole in this claim, Lance, Scammed tolu and is trying to wash his face, NLanders be ware
te] a word is enough 4 the wise
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by dragnet: 5:27am On Nov 26, 2008
I'm not in anyway endorsing what went down btw toluxa1 & whoeva was behind dat smart,vader or vinja mask
but
Guys, we all know that there's "time for everything" right??
So pls, we've had enough of the castigations. Lets show toluxa1 some "understanding" (regardless of 'if he deserves it or not') & lower our weapons for now! & let them come to a peaceful accord

Right the quote "we don't negotiate with terrorists" isnt the best atm undecided
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by texazzpete(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2008
@toluxa
So you bought that story hook, line and sinker?

It's true what they say. A fool and his money will soon be parted.

Palling around with criminals indeed.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by honsule(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2008
netsurf:

I'm begining to suspect you tolu, like your hand is not totally clean, somethig is fishy somewhere,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2008
@all. Thanks so much. I guess the thread is really achieving its suppose now.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by dragnet: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2008
The issue of the moment isnt the authenticity of whateva cock & bull story thats being told. . Its about how much toluxa1 gets back
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by yinraph(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2008
Hmm
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by freakyguy(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2008
This is a true example of 'cock and bull' story. I will advise smartking n his many 'faces' to swiftly n quietly refund Tolu's money or be ready to face the consequences.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by RichDad1(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2008
This is Super Story, cheesy
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by geolabious(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2008
[size=13pt]THis IS Serious shocked shocked

“Don't become a victim of yourself.
Forget about the thief waiting in the alley;
what about the thief in your mind?”[/size]
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2008
@dragnet/freakyguy. Now you guys are talking.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by geolabious(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2008
toluxa1:

@dragnet/freakyguy. Now you guys are talking.
[size=13pt]ARe u not happy abt that cheesy cheesy
Mumu Of Nairaland[/size]
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by toluxa1(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2008
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by coolsegun(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2008
@mustay and naijafan
Pls I'm on my kneel, kindly delete this rubbish now.
Don't let it go beyond this page pls.
This is rubbish and nonsense.
As far as I'm concern vinja, lance_vader, lordroberta, smarking, smartking4luv, babieshola and any other foolish id belonging to him are the same.
How can tolu be apologising for NAIRALAND BAD BOY OF THE YEAR.
Tolu honestly I'm very disappointed in you.
These same people you did not see, yet you are still apologising and believing them.

Mustay pls get this off now.

In fact nairaland phone section is becoming uninteresting everyday.
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by MrInfo1(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2008
Aboki
Re: The Lance Saga: The Truth by abrahym(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2008
afta u don spoil him name? u got to compensate lance vader!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clear Therapy Lotion CT+ / Photos From The Horrific Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning (viewe / Leak Video – Sextape Of Married Igbo Woman From Abia Getting bleeped {here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.