Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens (5638 Views)

Kogi 2023: Don’t Follow Strangers, Hold On To Tested, Trusted Leaders - Tinubu / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Dpharisee: 7:35am On Apr 11
Who dey mention that disaster called Buhari angry
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Tbag1001(m): 7:35am On Apr 11
God punish buhari
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by ZombieDetective: 7:37am On Apr 11
helinues:

Like those defending a graveyard borehole right?
Zone B

1 Like

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by pikechukwu6(m): 7:37am On Apr 11
Are the follower to support the leaders or the leaders to support the followers... The Daura and Druggie still on highness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Djele: 7:37am On Apr 11
So a president is to big to sit on the floor like others before his supposed god
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by helinues: 7:38am On Apr 11
ZombieDetective:

Zone B

Simple question, you don dey see Zone A, Zone B

grin
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Kusu12: 7:39am On Apr 11
Johncables402:
Nonsense. What is this criminal idiot talking about. People are suffering in Nigeria and he is saying stupid things after destroying the economy. Wickedness
Baba is not addressing IPOB and obirodent miscreants , obingo today, Biafra tomorrow, confused, frustrated and deluded set of people.
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Angelfrost(m): 7:41am On Apr 11
Empty and hypocritical words...!

You guys never supported Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan.

Mr. President, support and trust are earned, not demanded.

Focus on delivering a far better country than you met... Take Nigeria back to where PDP left it first economically.

Stop asking people to practice what you never did.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by elmodee7(m): 7:41am On Apr 11
The same leaders leading Nigerians to the grave.

4 Likes

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Kusu12: 7:41am On Apr 11
pikechukwu6:
Are the follower to support the leaders or the leaders to support the followers... The Daura and Druggie still on highness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your tribe is known for drug trafficking worldwide
and criminal activities! Stop spreading false information.
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by SouthSouth1914: 7:42am On Apr 11
The leaders will first defend the country by putting the right things in place. Thriving economy, positive socio economic policies, tight security for lives and properties, human capital development etc.

All we have in government are all rogues, kleptomaniacs whose ideologies are corrupt vices to lap their pockets with Ghana must go bags and stuffs.

4 Likes

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:43am On Apr 11
Okay
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by ZombieDetective: 7:43am On Apr 11
helinues:

Simple question, you don dey see Zone A, Zone B

grin

Behave yourself before I give you another mark on your jaw 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Kusu12: 7:44am On Apr 11
greenermodels:
In a sane society, Buhari and Tinubu should be in prison, support certificate forgers? Taa!
No, obingo your fake messiah and serial party defector should have been in labour camp for ruined Anambra State for 8years and invested your destiny in hero beer and personal business.
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Godsonkemz(m): 7:46am On Apr 11
Do they (both two leaders) have the interest of Nigerians at heart by bringing untold hardship upon the nation.
Thunder fire all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Ezmans: 7:46am On Apr 11
helinues:

Na so

Vuvuzela shouldn't be needed here or?
the day I'll believe Nigerian politicians is the day I see there children in nigerian universities but for now they don't love & believe in nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by mekleelex200(m): 7:47am On Apr 11
Chai! Buhari still have mind to talk after what he did to Nigerians, someone that should be in DSS costudy to answer some serious questions about his adminstration.
If is Peter Obi or other person ruling Nigeria the way our president is ruling us now, will they advocate to give him time, my simple innocent question? I hope people with conscience answers it.

1 Like

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:47am On Apr 11
st**pd f**ks
stupid leaders
stupid supporters
stupid voters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by ClearFlair: 7:48am On Apr 11
APC
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by DMerciful(m): 7:49am On Apr 11
Two confirmed failures!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by surgical: 7:50am On Apr 11
omoiyalayi:
All the prayers and support nigerian have been giving the leaders over the years what has been their gain for it ??

Except maladministration & suffering

God will judge all of you
The want to defraud Nigerians,divert their attention to spirituality so they focus on a forlon hope while they keep raping the economy and the people would be unable to ask for accountability, or expect dividend from them because they will be fixated on hope,which has no due date
Pastors style

3 Likes

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by fuckJones(f): 7:51am On Apr 11
Treasure17:
I can only support people creating values and not some clueless personalities.
they are talking to human not animals
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Bananapill: 7:52am On Apr 11
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehehe

We have been doing that and we will keep doing that.

The enemies of our dear nation must be put to shame.

They speculated 1$ = N5000 but they have been put to shame.

Now they insist $1= N700

A ma gbe wálè even below what they think is impossible.

Omoluabi is in-charge.

E lo fi okàn balè!

You president has been doing zilch.
How much was dollar to the naira when he became president and how much now?
We have very stupid Nigerians supporting a bad govt.
The common man has no money to be praying that the dollar should be 5000. It's your people in govt who steal and stash away dollars.
A lot of you are very foolish. Go to the UK, you won't a politician that steals the way those you are supporting does. But here in Nigeria we support all manners of thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by kindlyheart: 7:56am On Apr 11
If Nigerians should defend Nigeria all our leaders Will rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by bencr7: 7:57am On Apr 11
Kusu12:

Baba is not addressing IPOB and obirodent miscreants , obingo today, Biafra tomorrow, confused, frustrated and deluded set of people.
buhari should tell is northern elder leaders brothers that say d north regret voting for tinubu.
They are d one who are confused like u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Mervingreat: 7:58am On Apr 11
I have be doing that and I won't stop doing it regardless but to say the truth Mr Buhari you goofed badly but no matter what, I strongly belief this country will be fix back by God grace and all those enemies of this country will end in shame their life will end like Desmond Elliot "wacky foot bridge in surulere", their life will end like obi "kwashoko boreholes in Gombe" as God live.

This is my country where I was born and my fatherland I have no other country, I will never allow political misfires to deter my stand for my country. God bless Nigeria and God bless every believers of Nigeria project and may amadioha plus thunder fire all the enemy of this country. Amen, izeeehhh!!!
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Cj4charles(m): 7:58am On Apr 11
helinues:

Like those defending a graveyard borehole right?
if not Fóòlishness, does graveyard have boreholes??🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Kusu12: 7:59am On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Two confirmed failures!
You must be referring to your fake messiah obingo and serial party defector who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years and he's a failure in all ramifications!
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by helinues: 8:00am On Apr 11
Cj4charles:
if not Fóòlishness, does graveyard have boreholes??🤣🤣

Obi broke the record

grin cheesy
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Lolz419: 8:01am On Apr 11
Ance4Liverpool:
Nobody defends stupidity and wickedness
Only foolish agbados does that
For them only Tinubu is right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by Strap: 8:03am On Apr 11
Pray for your leaders, years ago, our parents swore and cursed them and nothing changed.
I think we should do things differently.
Johncables402:
Nonsense. What is this criminal idiot talking about. People are suffering in Nigeria and he is saying stupid things after destroying the economy. Wickedness
Re: Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens by eeithis(m): 8:03am On Apr 11
WhiteWood:
We've just lost Junior Pope due to the lack of prompt and emergency healthcare services that are widespread throughout the nation. Yet, all that seems to be echoed by these people is the call to love the country. Who the country epp - NOBODY. Today, I am not supporting any politician, and I am not feeling any affection for the country.
he's not dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report / PDP Won Osun Guber Election (false) / An Imam Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.