Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months (1247 Views)

Obi's Village Has Been In Darkness For 5 Months Now - Where Is The Obi's Dubai? / Amazing Peter Obi's Village People, Agulu Showed Him Love As Unveil His Billboar / Peter Obi’s Village Monarch Reacts Over His Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by PressMyButton: 10:34am On Apr 11
For Obi, charity does not begin at home.
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by WizardOfNG: 10:36am On Apr 11
BATified23:

They only have 2 escape routes; Tribalism or insults. They like to shift attention from the topic of discourse grin

No. They have three. The two you mentioned and fleeing to the SW,North, SS and MB to eacape the misrule of the likes of Obi they admit privately is incompetent and worthless.

Yet, toeay, they have turned into the greatest messiah ever because they are desperate to produce rhe President of Nigeria.

Honorable mention to Chisom who is now the personification of Igbo bigotry, deceit and hypocrisy.

See how opinion and curses change from October 2020 to blessings and messiah worship in January 2023. Only Igbos are capable of that. We dey hail the lords of bigotry and tribalism.

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by DaTruths: 11:05am On Apr 11
BATified23:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUQIVTLheiw?si=Ge7JLTuHicedzNgm

For the past five months, Peter Obi's village in Agulu has been without electricity and clean water.

Elderly women, with no source of income, are being compelled to contribute N5,000 each to repair a faulty transformer, as stated by a young man in the video.

APC paid actors, even my secondary school old friend was among them.
Anything to cash out, boys dey ground.
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by okoro: 11:16am On Apr 11
PressMyButton:

Same Abagworo has turned 360° and now wailing on every thread while projecting Obiawusa as a messiah.. God is wonderful.

Abagworo:
Ngige is 100% correct going by my assessment. I stopped talking about Peter Obi because some gullible Anambrians fell for the trap of his paid internet agents of seeing Peter Obi's critics as enemies of Anambra. I've been opportuned to discuss one on one with Ngige and he is a real man that loves Nigeria and Igboland. He is not a tribalist like Peter Obi and his goons and his achievements still speaks volumes 7 years later. Soludo is another great nationalist.
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by EMREX02: 11:25am On Apr 11
BATified23:
No be say we no get videos and evidence, we just dey leave una. But not anymore.
There's no evidence. The person in the video is lying. There's steady light in Peter Obi's village and other neighbouring villages.
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by okoro: 11:28am On Apr 11
EMREX02:

There's no evidence. The person in the video is lying. There's steady light in Peter Obi's village and other neighbouring villages.
what is the evidence that you are not the mad man giving advise to Peter Hoebii??
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by EMREX02: 11:29am On Apr 11
BATified23:

For the past five months, Peter Obi's village in Agulu has been without electricity and clean water.

Elderly women, with no source of income, are being compelled to contribute N5,000 each to repair a faulty transformer, as stated by a young man in the video.

"Deceptions upon deceptions. I am currently in Peter Obi's village, where there has been consistent electricity for the past week."
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Benzigler: 11:32am On Apr 11
Iykopee:
Let's go back to the days of brown roofs banter. Una think say the matter don end.
grin grin grin I dey come with pictures and videos.

Obi is doing a great job
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Benzigler: 11:33am On Apr 11
Benzigler:

They are shameless and most useless people on this earth, i like the way Obi is peppering them and soon they will start to die like house flies by heart one by one. Okwute should keep it up
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Benzigler: 11:35am On Apr 11
okoro:
what is the evidence that you are not the mad man giving advise to Peter Hoebii??

Wash your palm oil looking teeths first grin
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by jmoore(m): 11:38am On Apr 11
BATified23:

Peter Obi owns EEDC?

Whoever did this to APC/Tinubu supporters did a good brainwashing job.
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by EMREX02: 12:13pm On Apr 11
okoro:

It's a pity that your parents failed to raise you well. No wonder you can't make a comment without insults.
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Solsix(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11
garykoeman:

They are not interested in good governance.

All they want is Igbo president.
And you are the good governance now
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11
Nightwolf1:
The mod that got me banned for 3 months, I'm back.

So this fight still dey on? Ok I will show you pictures of Tinubu's village in Iragbiji. No light no road brown roofs everywhere.

At least he's not forming celebrity fake and substandard project
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by HNICEARTH: 1:29pm On Apr 11
BATified23:
No be say we no get videos and evidence, we just dey leave una. But not anymore.

Which video evidence? Video evidence wey una dey doctor every year with voice over to push dead agenda.

Ain't you ashamed of yourself that you are posting a video with voice over that has been used for various propaganda.

If you wan bring evidence, travel to agulu and see for yourself.

Ronu orchin!

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Nightwolf1: 4:47pm On Apr 11
MICHEALADEX:

At least he's not forming celebrity fake and substandard project

The only project tied to thièfnubu's name is agbero project.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The Action Congress (A.C.) Win The 2007 Presidential Election? / Can Bin Laden Be Label A Military General? / Nigeria's Name Missing Among Names Of Countries Fighting Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.