Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months (1211 Views)

Obi's Village Has Been In Darkness For 5 Months Now - Where Is The Obi's Dubai? / Amazing Peter Obi's Village People, Agulu Showed Him Love As Unveil His Billboar / Peter Obi’s Village Monarch Reacts Over His Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by BATified23(m): 8:41am On Apr 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUQIVTLheiw?si=Ge7JLTuHicedzNgm

For the past five months, Peter Obi's village in Agulu has been without electricity and clean water.

Elderly women, with no source of income, are being compelled to contribute N5,000 each to repair a faulty transformer, as stated by a young man in the video.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by BATified23(m): 8:43am On Apr 11
No be say we no get videos and evidence, we just dey leave una. But not anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Iykopee(m): 8:48am On Apr 11
Let's go back to the days of brown roofs banter. Una think say the matter don end.
grin grin grin I dey come with pictures and videos.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by DMerciful(m): 8:48am On Apr 11
Are you guys gonna weep forever? Common!
BATified23:

For the past five months, Peter Obi's village in Agulu has been without electricity and clean water.

Elderly women, with no source of income, are being compelled to contribute N5,000 each to repair a faulty transformer, as stated by a young man in the video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by garykoeman: 8:50am On Apr 11
BATified23:
No be say we no get videos and evidence, we just dey leave una. But not anymore.

They are not interested in good governance.

All they want is Igbo president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Nightwolf1: 8:51am On Apr 11
The mod that got me banned for 3 months, I'm back.

So this fight still dey on? Ok I will show you pictures of Tinubu's village in Iragbiji. No light no road brown roofs everywhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by tommy589(m): 8:54am On Apr 11
Interesting
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by BATified23(m): 8:54am On Apr 11
Nightwolf1:

So this fight still dey on? Ok I will show you pictures of Tinubu's village in Iragbiji. No light no road brown roofs everywhere.

The only thing you can think of is Tribalism. This post is about the hypocrisy of Peter Obi and not about the igbo people. If I wanted to be tribal (which I won't be), I would have mentioned that some part of Enugu do not have water. So you see it's not about Tribalism. Take it easy upon yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by BATified23(m): 8:55am On Apr 11
garykoeman:

They are not interested in good governance.

All they want is Igbo president.

Anyone that mentioned this during the last election never had any problems with me but if you tell me you're voting Obi because of competence, we will have serious issues.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by ClearFlair: 8:56am On Apr 11
Peter Obi's generosity really exposed the monsters who don't want Nigeria to progress in any shape or form. We need Peter Obi to do more so that the demented evil ones can be identified

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Ofunaofu: 8:57am On Apr 11
BATified23:

I hope you also have the video of iragbiji, osun state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Iykopee(m): 8:58am On Apr 11
BATified23:

The only thing you can think of is Tribalism. This post is about the hypocrisy of Peter Obi and not about the igbo people. If I wanted to be tribal (which I won't be), I would have mentioned that some part of Enugu do not have water. So you see it's not about Tribalism. Take it easy upon yourself.

I'm not tribalistic unlike yourself. You created a thread to discuss Peter Obi's village, I want to help you promote the thread beyond your imagination. That's how we roll on nairaland.

Let's go there😋😋😋

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Nightwolf1: 9:03am On Apr 11
BATified23:

Chill we are only starting. We are tribalistic too. Let's play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Bendeco2020: 9:09am On Apr 11
Una no dey rest?

All these yoruba people here sef, una brain need adjustment

Someone will sleep, wake up the next day just to continue yarning about Obi cheesy

No life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Dafresh: 9:09am On Apr 11
That bush is Peter Obi village
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Makunahatata: 9:09am On Apr 11
Imagine! very sad😢...see foolish SE kids up there turning this to tribal war, doing cover up for their useless politicians, part of the reason SE remains stagnant and backward and will always b.
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by BATified23(m): 9:13am On Apr 11
Makunahatata:
Imagine! very sad😢...see foolish SE kids up there turning this to tribal war, doing cover up for their useless politicians, part of the reason SE remains stagnant and backward and will always b.

They only have 2 escape routes; Tribalism or insults. They like to shift attention from the topic of discourse grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by DevilsEqual(m): 9:15am On Apr 11
Omo, Peter dey fall hand
Charity should begin at home na
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by fergie001: 9:28am On Apr 11
Nightwolf1:

We dey beg you Sir, no start again.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Igb0sCriminals: 9:29am On Apr 11
Hehehe

And the man is everywhere in the north indirectly soliciting for votes in form of philanthropy.

He thinks he is smart trying trying to use one one tank of water to steal northerners’ votes.

Ayé òní fi pònmó gba turkey lówó wa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by BATified23(m): 9:31am On Apr 11
fergie001:

Why are you begging him? What's the correlation of this thread to brown roof or Tribalism?
Anytime Peter Obi is exposed, you will see them go haywire and clinge on tribalism or insult as an escape route lol
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Igb0sCriminals: 9:36am On Apr 11
BATified23:

Anyone that mentioned this during the last election never had any problems with me but if you tell me you're voting Obi because of competence, we will have serious issues.

Hehehehe

Igbo president to declare Biafra for them as all hope in Nnamdi Kanu is lost

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Iykopee(m): 9:44am On Apr 11
fergie001:

Make I just calm down because of you.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Nightwolf1: 9:46am On Apr 11
fergie001:

I'm cool with your plea.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Betanaija42moro: 9:53am On Apr 11
BATified23:

Nawa ooo! So what is the federal government doing about this epileptic power supply in this country. This APC government will finally destroy this country.

Obi is trying, he is just a private citizen and can't do everything alone.

The president should sit up and tackle the power issues in the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by okoro: 9:59am On Apr 11
ClearFlair:
Peter Obi's generosity really exposed the monsters who don't want Nigeria to progress in any shape or form. We need Peter Obi to do more so that the demented evil ones can be identified

Abagworo:

My sister nobody hates Anambra and I was the one that started the thread. I don't hate any tribe in Nigeria including the North. My aim is at some paid sycophants that have been lying to the people outside the State about their Governors. If you search well you will see a thread I started in 2006 about Ngige where I posted picture of a good road linking Nnewi and Orsumoghu. Peter Obi came in and slowed things down with his stingy nature which led to resignation of many people and further refusal of others to work with him. He cannot claim that Anambra is poor. Even if Anambra gets zero allocation, a well organized governor can utilize the opportunities at his disposal.

NB. The thread is an article from a newspaper and the comment that "Awka is the least developed capital city" was made by the leader of Awka town union and not an Hausa, Yoruba, Nnewi or Imo State man
👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾
Summary of Peter Pandora Obituary administration in 2012 by this diehard Obidient
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by EzeChukwuIgbo: 10:08am On Apr 11
Peter girigory Obi is a hypocrite, the religious war daddy
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Ofunaofu: 10:13am On Apr 11
BATified23:

You will have serious issues because competence and capability is an anathema where you come from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by BATified23(m): 10:17am On Apr 11
Ofunaofu:

You will have serious issues because competence and capability is an anathema where you come from

Exactly! https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by PressMyButton: 10:32am On Apr 11
okoro:

Summary of Peter Pandora Obituary administration in 2012 by this diehard Obidient
Same Abagworo has turned 360° and now wailing on every thread while projecting Obiawusa as a messiah.. God is wonderful.
Re: Peter Obi's Village Without Water And Light For 5 Months by Tjra: 10:33am On Apr 11
Charity begins at home, but not with Gbajue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 / Madness. . . And Idiocy: [activists Report On River State Corruption] / Is Obasanjo Corrupt Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.