Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Google Adsense and blogging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense and blogging (1117 Views)

77 Motivating Quotes For Business And Blogging / Can Adsense And Affiliate Marketing Really Make Me Financially Stable? / How Profitable Is Investing N500,000 In Blogging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense and blogging by segunjowo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2011
Dear Bloggers and Nairalanders
I need your help o!
I recently created a blog www.ngemployments..com. Yesterday, I requested Adsense to create an account for me but my request was declined. I don't know why and right now am confused on what to do. I know some 'guru' bloggers will understand my problem, but I beg you all who have any knowledge on how this thing really work and how to get adsense to approve my request to open my eyes to reality as to what I should do to get my request approved.
Please share your knowledge if you have any such experience,
Thank you.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2011
Have you registered your blog on Google adsense or you only monetized through blogger?
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by segunjowo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
I moneytise thru blogger.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
Go to the Adsense website and get your blog registered. You will include you blog url, home address and other details. That should work. You can search adsense on google to get there.
P.s
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by segunjowo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ok sir, let me do that right now and revert.
Thanks.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by segunjowo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
meanwhile you have a wonderful website sir, at www.gidilinks.com
keep it up.

DonChippy:

Go to the Adsense website and get your blog registered. You will include you blog url, home address and other details. That should work. You can search adsense on google to get there.
P.s
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
The site did not contain alot of content that was why you were rejected. Add content to the site and re-apply.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
You should also try adding some more content like the previous poster said and thanks for the complements on GidiLinks. Presently working on more valuable content as well as other projects. Meanwhile internet access has been a major challenge ever since i got to naija.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by segunjowo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
DonChippy:

You should also try adding some more content like the previous poster said and thanks for the complements on GidiLinks. Presently working on more valuable content as well as other projects. Meanwhile internet access has been a major challenge ever since i got to naija.

I tried reapplying o! see the error message below, saying my account has been disabled. but why?

Account Not Active
An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application.
Return to AdSense home.

© 2011 Google - AdSense Blog - AdSense Forum - Privacy Policy - Terms & Conditions - Programme Policies
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
There must be something you're not doing right. Maybe you should try add more content on your blog before registering. I'm now on mobile so i can't really browse through you blog content to see if you have enough posts.
Maybe you should just give it a few days and try register on the Adsense site again.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by segunjowo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
Alright bros, thanks. Please any other advise on how to get adverts placed on my blog apart from adsense?
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
There's a service called Adplacers but i don't know how reliable it is. The truth is that you should not expect much earnings from Ad placement services like Adsense except you're getting thousands of traffic. Affiliate marketing is your best bet and easy way to earn per post. Trust me on that.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by segunjowo(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2011
Adplacer? Please tell me more,

shocked
DonChippy:

There's a service called Adplacers but i don't know how reliable it is. The truth is that you should not expect much earnings from Ad placement services like Adsense except you're getting thousands of traffic. Affiliate marketing is your best bet and easy way to earn per post. Trust me on that.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
Just google it.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by segunjowo(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2011
i got seveal results, kinda confused.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by segunjowo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bros, I visited ur site. It's still under constructn i think? What is it all about? Hit me up by txt for training @08020512762.
Thanks.
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by damogg(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
you can also learn more about blogging from www.successfulempowerment..com
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by FatBusyBee(f): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2011
hello segun

would you want me to send you some books to get started online? i've got some that im sure will do you good ie if you are thinking of getting started with adsense or article marketing or affiliate marketing these books might help you out. its free of course! give me a s/o and they are all yours
Re: Google Adsense and blogging by Taiw(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2011
i just saw ur blog and i think its pretty cool.go to google.com and type adsense.and follow the instructions
www.funnyfindings..com
www.atmcashier..com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Idea On Investing This Some In Nigeria / £1.7m ‘con’ By Jobcentre Staff (NIGERIANS) In The UK / Liberty Reserve Scarce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.