Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) (31895 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by izubext007: 11:01pm On Apr 13
You are insane for you not to know that 95% of Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬💚🤍💚 police officer are insane.

2 Likes

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by pikechukwu6(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13
Nigeria police is the most useless entity I have come across...
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Goodlady(f): 11:17pm On Apr 13
CodeTemplar:
why was he recording them?
If he no record where ll he get evidence

2 Likes

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13
cococandy:

listen to yourself
Loud and clear, and I'll say it again, Not a lot of people are brave to do what he did. En get mind!
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Styluss: 11:19pm On Apr 13
Ori e buru werey

CodeTemplar:

2 Likes

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by LockDown69(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13
This policeman has killed innocent people before. angry
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by okven: 12:00am On Apr 14
Mofos
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by kernniejay(m): 12:01am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
if he recorded because he was threatened, okay, if he was threatened because he recorded them unprovoked, then he is at fault.
Will you keep quiet!
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by ComeToJesus: 12:15am On Apr 14
Nigeria Police: Very wayward and untrained lots..
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by JASONjnr(m): 12:18am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
if he recorded because he was threatened, okay, if he was threatened because he recorded them unprovoked, then he is at fault.

Either way, he's right.

In the public, where armed officers are ... Using your phone to make any recording of them is not a crime.

If they're not guilty of anything, they shouldn't be afraid of the camera.

Note that they're public officers.

Same way you carry your phone to record celebrities. You're within your right if your recording isn't about defamation or cyber bullying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Goldbw122(m): 12:36am On Apr 14
Id they have that gun they will have this kind of boldness that will overshadow them and they can kill and do anything they want..
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by donkach: 12:47am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
IQ = 0.0
In your mind, you said something reasonable.
In saner climes, you can record your interactions with police, wether there is provocation or not, and they are required to have their body cam ON as well.

1 Like

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by BondRiv: 1:33am On Apr 14
Impunity. The PRO will then come and tell Nigerians stories. Unserious people who are not ready to change this country for good. Till date, police officers still stand on the road to extort money from motorists.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by BondRiv: 1:39am On Apr 14
donkach:

IQ = 0.0
In your mind, you said something reasonable.
In saner climes, you can record your interactions with police, wether there is provocation or not, and they are required to have their body cam ON as well.

You still have these confrontations. The videos are on YouTube and other platforms.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by LesPieux: 2:03am On Apr 14
The zoo for you.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by ericmor: 2:32am On Apr 14
Namaster:

Are you INSANE?

Were they acting like normal, responsible officers in the video?

Armed Police officers acted VIOLENTLY and threatened an unarmed civilian who was probably scared shiitless and you are asking why he recorded them?

By the way, the same officers will VANISH like farts when it's time to face armed aggressors.

Very useless group of uniformed touts.

Yes, he is insane. Not just insane, but stupid and sick in the head
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by ericmor: 2:40am On Apr 14
Dskillful:
Some people are behaving like they have extra life somewhere or in their savings account. If Police stops you just stop and present the necessary documents required of you. Be very diplomatic because they are holding gun, some of those police men are trigger happy if they kill you before justice will be served, your family will be thrown into mourning. No drag with person wey hold gun, just be diplomatic and leave the place in peace.

The situation where by they don't want you to leave in peace ko? What do u do? Abi you don't know that some of them will never let you go in peace if you don't settle them
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by ericmor: 2:40am On Apr 14
gassbee:
some people never stil learn , him think say him dey US

Senseless comment
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by ericmor: 2:46am On Apr 14
troytino:
This was the same words they used on me in 2019 at okene Abuja road.

They said they will have me killed, take my car and dump my body in the bush and no one will even know that I passed that route that day.

This was federal highway patrol telling me this

Same thing they told themselves in Igbo after a friend refused to give them money on high way to the east, not knowing my friend understand Igbo
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by ericmor: 2:48am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:

Smh. No wonder Nigeria is where it is today, because we have so many people with such a low IQ in it
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by edyza(m): 3:29am On Apr 14
This is so uncalled for.
Imagine the threat on an unharmed citizen.
Mehn I really don't wish the Men of the Nigerian police any harm but these things ongoing are really out of place.
The other time a constable was caught beating a victim with matchet,though they said he was dismissed,who knows?
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Franklyspeakin: 3:35am On Apr 14
you are talking rubbish. now I fully understand the kind of person you are, very empty.
CodeTemplar:
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by jojothaiv(m): 3:43am On Apr 14
MMempire:
Police is never your friend.
A fact I dont joke with.

3 Likes

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by donforeign: 3:49am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
u re a fool

1 Like

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by ivandragon: 5:20am On Apr 14
Judolisco:
not a crime... Infact d police officers should wear body cam... If police officers wear body cam... Bribe go reduce drastically....

I have spoken about this on multiple occasions on this platform. But some clowns as usual interpreted it as 'attacking' the government.

All security personnel on operation, except at the 'war' front should wear bodycams. No bodycam, no stop and search. No raiding of houses etc. Even inside the police stations, there should be cameras recording 24/7.

1 Like

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by SoNature(m): 5:27am On Apr 14
SlavaUkraini:
All Nigeria Police officers no go die better ...

Useless people

Not all. There are officers who don't carry guns and don't even interface with the general public. Those ones have never wronged anyone.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Oju4190: 5:31am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
Truly u are really INSANE
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Inosky(m): 5:35am On Apr 14
Most of Nigerian police are actually terr0rists in uniform. My guy told something like this happened to him. They were going through his phone and saw where sent someone 500k, they demanded their own share. He refused and they told him they will kill him and no one will know, that he had better cooperate. He had no option but to cooperate as his life is at risk.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Zetty177x: 6:54am On Apr 14
This is what they do
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by philipobiz: 6:54am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
Are you a Police officer?
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Truthsandtrusts: 7:05am On Apr 14
Tranquillity360:
That's the Zoo called Nigeria for you

And you are among the animals living in the zoo as well
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Timmi: 7:07am On Apr 14
Tranquillity360:
That's the Zoo called Nigeria for you

And you Tranquillity360 and your ilks makes Nigeria a zoo. The earlier you and your entire village japa, the quicker Nigeria will be a sane country, and the better for the rest of us Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Robbed To Celebrate Yuletide Like Rich Men — Suspects / Police Kill Abdullahi Ummi, Bandit Leader In Katsina, Rescue Kidnapped Woman / Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.