Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) (31905 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by alobright17(m): 7:07am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
why was he recording them?
Are you deaf ? They're taking his car .
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Aurelius1(m): 7:35am On Apr 14
@CodeTemplar see what you've done to yourself? See people throwing insults at you from left and right. You should learn to think properly before commenting in public.

1 Like

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Barcalee: 7:36am On Apr 14
Waiting to hear from their cp
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by gassbee: 7:37am On Apr 14
ericmor:

Senseless comment
mumu, until police use u do scapegoat
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by DJInfluence: 7:40am On Apr 14
These are thugs in uniforms. Unprofessional lot. What a shameful professional. And nobody should tell us there are only a few bad eggs. The bad eggs are 95% of the police.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Otulented: 7:42am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:

Why wont he record them?
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:07am On Apr 14
SlavaUkraini:
All Nigeria Police officers no go die better ...

Useless people
must you say all undecided
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Greattha: 8:17am On Apr 14
Haven't you noticed the trend of his posts?

I suspect he's one of those recruits with a phone and data gotten from roadblocks.

Or

His parent(s) is one of such so he feeds from such ill proceeds.

He always defends them blindly.

Namaster:

CodeTemplar, read this and stop justifying NONSENSE.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Miracle4325: 8:19am On Apr 14
[they are public officials and can be recorded while carrying out officials duties
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by donjahsy(m): 8:35am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
He has the right to record
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Theunbothered: 8:36am On Apr 14
Namaster:

Are you INSANE?

Were they acting like normal, responsible officers in the video?

Armed Police officers acted VIOLENTLY and threatened an unarmed civilian who was probably scared shiitless and you are asking why he recorded them?

By the way, the same officers will VANISH like farts when it's time to face armed aggressors.

Very useless group of uniformed touts.

You don't need to ask CodeTemplar that sort of question we already know who he is.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by SlavaUkraini: 8:38am On Apr 14
AuwalYusuf812:
must you say all undecided

Are you part of the all ?

If yes,

Then advice your colleagues to be professional in the manner they carry out their duty...

The police is your friend is nothing more than a scam word in our society today.

Nigerians are not comfortable when the police is handling their matter and they would rather prefer the army or navy to settle any dispute they have...

Members have the NFP have Los Trust, confidence and respect from the general public.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Pauliaette(m): 8:41am On Apr 14
People just dey bring problem to themselves.
Why filming them in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by CorrectionFLuid: 8:44am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
if he recorded because he was threatened, okay, if he was threatened because he recorded them unprovoked, then he is at fault.

Oga you have the right to record anything in a public place!!

Na people like you make Nigeria dey like this. Tufia
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by NACE13: 8:49am On Apr 14
I have always loved the uniform job but the Nigeria Police is one I will happily turn down. Very unprofessional and dumb in carrying out their duty.

A man was mugged by an armed robber, he was cut with a knife while struggling with the armed guy. He reported the incident to the police and he was told to pay 5k to make a statement and open a case. Very useless bunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by NACE13: 8:52am On Apr 14
Pauliaette:
People just dey bring problem to themselves.
Why filming them in the first place?

Please, don't let ignorance be your greatest undoing. Don't say things like this out in the public so you won't appear silly.
He has the right to record them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Forumobserver12(m): 8:52am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
if he recorded because he was threatened, okay, if he was threatened because he recorded them unprovoked, then he is at fault.

The truth is that the police wouldn't have e felt offended simply because the guy was recording them if they acted professionally with him..

I have watch several videos of civilians recording officers in other climes without any form of resistance from the officers, so why are the Nigerian police so insecure anytime they are being filmed...
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Honestfrend: 9:11am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:

Stop typing rubbish...

Every civilian have right to video any police officer on uniform... That is what police IG said.

You just come here dey talk like a superior over IG of police..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Gbeng30(m): 10:05am On Apr 14
I'm not surprise that's what they do Anyway, may God continue to protecting us
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Psoul(m): 10:06am On Apr 14
This is a mad country. Think of your safety first.
Get yourself body camera, pen camera or the 360 degree camera for your car they'll not know you're recording them. Just make sure you lure them close to where you're camera will pick them clearly.

I don't use my phone camera to record them. I uses body camera. They'll never know about the recording. Phone camera can make their madness increase. You may be attacked. Your phone may get damaged also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by franugo(m): 10:07am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:

If you'd actually watched the video, you'd know that the police men had already told the guy that they're taking his car without any justification. No need to rush to comment bro, NL FTC no dey pay
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by CodeTemplar: 10:27am On Apr 14
franugo:

If you'd actually watched the video, you'd know that the police men had already told the guy that they're taking his car without any justification. No need to rush to comment bro, NL FTC no dey pay
i followed the text of OP and not the video.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by franugo(m): 10:30am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
i followed the text of OP and not the video.

We're saying the same thing bro....happy Sunday to you smiley
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Dybala11(m): 10:38am On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:
Your statement doesn't make any iota of sense, you mean that the response of the policemen to him recording them should be death threat?
How do you lots sleep at night looking at the level of wickedness in your hearts. 🤦
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by BrighterSyde: 12:03pm On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:

You obviously don’t know your rights as a citizen if not you won’t say this rubbish.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by badoh(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14
spartachico:
The same threat I received at marina around UBA HQ in February 2020, they threatened to kill me and dump me in the Lagos lagoon just because I refused to pay bribe, you arrested me and pushed me into your korope from lekki seconds toll gate( conservation center) from 11 pm and waited at marina for 1 hrs then proceed to dump me at yaba by 4 am... Wetin I do ...because you asked for my phone and I refused and you slapped me and after checking my phone you seized it and handcuffed me for no reason cus you obviously saw nothing to hold against me and just because I refused then Una decide to do whatever pleases you guys ... I would never forget ,one day na one day... God go treat una fvck up
Majority of the personnel of the Nigerian police act unprofessionally. Just like someone suggested, they should be mandated to wear body Cam and activities of these officers should be monitored remotely at random. This country need a serious reset and I don't know who can bring this overhauling into the Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by Winnin009: 2:37pm On Apr 14
dandig:
Guys you don't know that vicinity called EKPOMA..it's another country, with different behavioral pattern. That's the only place I had ever seen a policeman with dreads and Tats... Not to exclude the AUCHI-EKPOMA road ...

While I schooled there, the police walk into ur room 6a.m to harass you confidently, they break doors, jump over fences, harass you on the streets... That was 8yrs ago. Now after the end sars pandemonium I thought police-civilian approach would have been more civilized but I can see there's a repetition of events .

You Don't want to be in EKPOMA, walk in EKPOMA or walk by EKPOMA

I totally feel you bro. It was bad in Benin but we always knew Ekp and Auchi was hell.

Police don come carry me by 6am for Benin. I have friends that were forced outta their rooms with tear gas.
Omo! That place worst past zoo. Na jungle.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by peedeeasobie(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14
CodeTemplar:

Wrong. They are public servants, whether unprovoked or not, any citizen has the right to record any public servant in the discharge of his duty.
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by BeigJawnson(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14
SlavaUkraini:
All Nigeria Police officers no go die better ...

Useless people

Not all please, I have good people in the police...
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by SlavaUkraini: 4:19pm On Apr 14
BeigJawnson:

Not all please, I have good people in the police...

I hear you...

Tell the good people you know there to advise the bad eggs in the NPF.... They should be called to order.

If not

A Revolution is brewing and it is bigger than the End Sars drama..

No police stations and officers would be spared...

Stations would be reduced to rubbles.

Members of the NPF would be gunned down at sight

It would start from Lagos and then spread all over the nation
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by BeigJawnson(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14
SlavaUkraini:

I hear you...

Tell the good people you know there to advise the bad eggs in the NPF.... They should be called to order.

If not

A Revolution is brewing and it is bigger than the End Sars drama..

No police stations and officers would be spared...

Stations would be reduced to rubbles.

Members of the NPF would be gunned down at sight

It would start from Lagos and then spread all over the nation

I hear you too. You can start the movement... Aluta continua. Hakuna matata
Re: "We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) by spartachico(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14
badoh:

Majority of the personnel of the Nigerian police act unprofessionally. Just like someone suggested, they should be mandated to wear body Cam and activities of these officers should be monitored remotely at random. This country need a serious reset and I don't know who can bring this overhauling into the Nigeria police.
i swear this would be tge best way to go,bodily cam with mic to record blth videos and voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Youths Gang-rape Trader In Alaba Market / Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) / Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.