Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life (59500 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo Welcomes Third Child (Pictures) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Junior Pope Odonwodo, His Wife And Children Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by Babinski: 4:39pm On Apr 11
triple996:
Nigerians are very reckless people. If government enforce strict measures on boat rides without life jackets, na still "we" go still insult them. Just know that people will still travel on boat without life jacket saying :

......I cover myself in d blood of jesus

........that's how Allah wished

In this case, the problem is not the people as much as the Government. When the people are that Government seriously penalized those flout safety rules, then they will comply. The Government is neglecting its responsibilities to the people.
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by efemena5050(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11
Offpointng:
They tell you In Life, Only the strong and Bold survives but that's at all not true. In the Jungle of Life, Only the Coward live the longest. In Cowardice I would have feared moving on that canoe and I would have lived yet longer

Same way Cowardice will let me beg you and let it go if our Argument is bout turning into a fight.

In Essence, Dont be offended when you're called a Coward. it means you've got what it takes to live longer.
If I quote u then ur wise ....keep it up and always ensure u live by this philosophy...."u dey act like woman has sent so many men to the grave .....
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by Rumundele(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11
Na wao o, so this story has become true. Hnmm
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by yewit37486: 5:10pm On Apr 11
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🧐 may his gentle soul rest in perfect Peace . A life jacket 🧥 will have saved him. Rip jnr pope

It's so disrespectful to be splashing his dead photos like this, especially when there are better photos of him while alive online. Haba.

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by kunleham(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11
If the sad incident had occurred in Lagos, you would have seen the obidence and their master on all media outfits wailing, blaming Sanwo Olu, Tinubu, Lagos and the Federal governments for the avoidable deaths. They would blame Lagos State Government for dereliction of duty in searching for the missing passengers.
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by tnerro1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11
This one Emeka rush to ban her, e bi like u don ask her out and she no gree .

Is like your oga gave u money to go to Lagos, u reach pack , come enter motor wey no get seat belt, accident come happen for road , someone come say make dem ban the oga wey give you money to go Lagos, no be juju be dat?
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by Truths9ja: 5:19pm On Apr 11
yewit37486:

It's so disrespectful to be splashing his dead photos like this, especially when there are better photos of him while alive online. Haba.
his pictures of him have been posted severally now
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by LordIsaac(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11
Offpointng:
They tell you In Life, Only the strong and Bold survives but that's at all not true. In the Jungle of Life, Only the Coward live the longest. In Cowardice I would have feared moving on that canoe and I would have lived yet longer

Same way Cowardice will let me beg you and let it go if our Argument is bout turning into a fight.

In Essence, Dont be offended when you're called a Coward. it means you've got what it takes to live longer.
He is right. Chinua Achebe said and I quote: “we often stand in the compound of the coward to point at the ruins that used to be the house of the brave.” You bend, not break!
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by LiveWire85: 6:14pm On Apr 11
Water no get enemy till you fall for Oshimili
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by OBTOREPA(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11
AngelicDamsel:
The other side of life is death!
Too beautiful
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by siddique07: 7:58pm On Apr 11
I would fault the producer because she chose to pick a lesser ferry with no life jacket because ofcourse they have another branch with life jacket but the bill is higher, this man death could so easily have been avoided, he's a star, he could choose not to go on the boat for safety reasons and no one would ask of his head,
Nobody to perform CPR for him
The part that killed me most was taking him to native doc for revival, like WTF cry
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by soccerlite: 8:32pm On Apr 11
TUANKU:

They were meant to shoot a scene in the river, that's why the make-up artist and sound engineer were aboard the same boat and still missing.

With no backup boat and rescue at end
That's bad

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by Mrexcell(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11
That movie title have is mysterious.
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by Bonapart(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11
oluwaseyi0:
Useless blogger have started, no movie took his life

It's his own stupidity, coupled with his fellow Nigerian stupidity that took his life

1) he enter overcrowded boat without life jackets in a huge water body (self stupidity, he's not a kid)

2) after boat capsized no diver or emergency rescuer in sight (system stupidity)

3) when he was finally rescued no CPR or mouth to mouth breathing was done (another society stupidity)

4) he was taken to mortuary, thank goodness he is not a Muslim he will have been taking to burial site straight away

5) after mortuary rejection he was taken to a juju place rather than hospital or CPR (another dysfunctional religious brain set of society)

6) finally been dragged to the hospital it's too late and guy man finally succumbed, guess there is so many things 'Jesus cannot do'

7) his young family is about to be robbed of his body as they are claiming his body must be buried in an unknown riverside (just imagine this same set of people are alive when Mary Slessor want to stop killing of twins, they will have fought vehemently against it and claimed killing of twins is a tradition that must never ever end
the Lord God rebuke you. Jesus can do all things. The Lord forgive you
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by o123456789(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11
nlfpmod:
The title of the movie that claimed the life of Nollywood actor, Jnr Pope is "The Other Side of Life".

It was produced by Nollywood actress and producer, Adanma Luke, who recently welcomed her first child few months ago.

Some are calling out the producer and calling for her arrest.
The title of the movie "The other side of life" is suspicious, even if the producer is clean, there will be an eternal doubt about the whole incident... I watch a similar movie before titled "Call time". Finally this is Nigeria, if not so I would have called for a proper investigation, but it will be a waste of time, because even if the truth is unearthed there will be no implementation of any sanction!!!
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by Kingzmate(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11
THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE INDEED cool
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by Singlenhappy(f): 11:24pm On Apr 11
Part two to be continued on the other side of life! Perfect script!
nlfpmod:
The title of the movie that claimed the life of Nollywood actor, Jnr Pope is "The Other Side of Life".

It was produced by Nollywood actress and producer, Adanma Luke, who recently welcomed her first child few months ago.

Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by Offpointng: 11:41pm On Apr 11
Jeje247:
"that you live doesn't mean you're alive" -

As long as I've got breathe in me, none opinion else matter
Re: The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life by Emday(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11
nlfpmod:

This is so sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Looks Like Falz Rocking A Lady In Sexy Dance Got Fans Talking / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" / Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.