Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) (40197 Views)

Nollywood Actor Jerry Amilo Trends As He Debuts New Look (pic/video) / Prince Eke Acquires American Citizenship (Photos) / Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by Divoc19(f): 5:31pm On Apr 11
You know how many people I don lost?
Well, different stroke for different folks.

We react based on our experience in life.
Make I no exchange words with you.

Peace

blackgold2018:
mugu with no remorse or experience.

Let one of your sibling, papa or mama die. And eventually see his or her dead corpse pictures in the internet.
Then come back here and say this thrash you wrote.

Foolish being
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11
I don't even know dis one may God forgive me if nah sin
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by Houseontherock1: 5:44pm On Apr 11
They should slam you people for reposting the pictures over and over again
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11
Jerry Amilo is an idiot. Very senseless man!
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by Emman08: 6:21pm On Apr 11
Idiotic twats running to social media to seek validation from likes and shares. What happened to common sense? How would a family feel seeing their father, son and brother dead on social media?
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by delpee(f): 6:34pm On Apr 11
People are becoming more heartless and self centred these days. No respect for the dead and their families. It's all about clout chasing. So shameful.
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by immortalcrown(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by immortalcrown(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11
007Marvel:

Those are known news platforms why would any sane human blame them if they post such? They bring you the News! An individual close to him posting it is both disrespectful and insensitive a very disgusting thing to do!
You are biased and inconsistent. An unbiased and consistent person will not change feelings based on who posts such a video, as long as the post was for the same purpose and the post was not by JP's blood relation. You are among the people that judge actions based on the personality of who performs the action. I judge actions based on their purpose, not based on who performs the actions.
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by immortalcrown(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11
Kobicove:
Linda Ikeji is a blogger and is in the business of selling news, Jerry Amilo on the other hand is an actor therefore it is very senseless for his to use the demise of his colleague to chase clout!!!
You are biased and inconsistent. An unbiased and consistent person will not change feelings based on who posts such a video, as long as the post was for the same purpose and the post was not by JP's blood relation. You are among the people that judge actions based on the personality of who performs the action. I judge actions based on their purpose, not based on who performs the actions.

Amilo chases clout too much, that's why he is attacked. Not that what he posted cannot be posted.
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by charlizonto: 10:04pm On Apr 11
Emmanuel909090:
Thought they said he survived ?
He survived....come die again embarassed
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by tony9k: 5:42am On Apr 12
Obviouslyblunt:
This guy is a fool though, not everything is clout. Even the westerners post picture of their dead it’s nothing new. Jerry didn’t record that video.

Ova, I beg to disagree. Such pictures cannot be posted in public space in the UK. Do you also notice that their lying in state does not include showing the corpse but just the casket
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by Tonididdyx: 8:26am On Apr 12
He's dead and ascended.... The corpse doesn't give a F anymore about anything or anyone.

.... Let's appreciate the ones he's left behind!
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by lexyclasy: 9:37am On Apr 12
immortalcrown:
Posting the video might be considered disrespectful on emotional basis. Not that videos, even gory ones, of dead people do not appear on social media almost everyday.

The issue here is that Nigerians are attacking Amilo because he himself chases clout too much. If the video was posted by Linda Ikeji, Gist Lover or another celebrity, Nigerians will not complain. Nigerians judge actions based on personalities, not based on the actions themselves.

That is a sign of double standards because the reason Linda or Gist Lover will post such a video without being attacked is the same reason Amilo posted the video but Amilo is attacked. As a matter of fact, the public was desperate for the video. If posting such a video for the public is wrong, why would one person be supported for such a post while another person is condemned for such a post? Do you now understand that what is condemned is Amilo's personality and not the video he posted? I repeat, Amilo himself caused it because he chases clout too much. I noticed it when Odumeje began to trend some years ago.
Must he post him with cotton wool and on a bare floor what nonsense, what kind of proof did he really want abi he is mocking him in disguise.
Re: Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) by immortalcrown(m): 9:40am On Apr 12
lexyclasy:
Must he post him with cotton wool and on a bare floor what nonsense, what kind of proof did he really want abi he is mocking him in disguise.
I don't like such images. But my point is that such images sometimes appear online and the posters were not condemned. Well, it is fine if the condemnation begins with Amilo and does not stop at him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia & 2face Stun At Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin's Wedding(Pics / Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says / Photos From The Burial Of Basketmouth's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.