Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream (566 Views)

Anambrans Celebrate As Soludo Convert Ochanja Roundabout Refuse Dump To Fountain / Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans / All Anambrans Should Let's Us Meet Here.. Anambra Must Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Slytiger: 3:24pm On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Tinubu does not know or care about you
Peter Obi does not know you exist as well πŸ€”
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by chichar1(f): 3:24pm On Apr 11
adamusuleiman1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad2M4uOD3cY?si=qWh3xt86R4jt4RU6

https://twitter.com/AYOOijiwole/status/1778295407367307441?t=vE2QFTJS9Cj0WiyX3NsD3A&s=19
All this your madness in the name of castigating and demonizing peter obi on social media will not work.

We have seen many of you charlatans here on a daily basis like that of helieuns, Leodeking and Yarimo. You are not different from those monikers.

Pls channel your time and energy to something meaningful aside from nairaland and it shall be well with you and your generation. Barka de sallah !!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by DMerciful(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11
I support Obi because he is an upright man while you support a confirmed criminal
Slytiger:
Peter Obi does not know you exist as well πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Benzigler: 3:25pm On Apr 11
Slytiger:

Is that all. Still doesn't dispute the fact that Peter Obi the agulu fraud and yes daddy crooner is a hypocritical bastard 🀣

I am quite sure nobody in your family has ever owned a well water talk less of borehole water, now tell me why would i argue with a useless wretched and good for nothing like you?
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Slytiger: 3:25pm On Apr 11
DMerciful:
I support Obi because he is an upright man while you support a confirmed criminal
They are both criminals. Obi is not only the bigger criminal but also a hypocrite, a tribal and religious bigot. Yes daddy.
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Slytiger: 3:26pm On Apr 11
Benzigler:

I am quite sure nobody in your family has ever owned a well water talk less of borehole water, now tell me why would i argue with a useless wretched and good for nothing like you?
Wailing wailer. cool

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Benzigler: 3:27pm On Apr 11
chichar1:
All this your madness in the name of castigating and demonizing peter obi on social media will not work.

We have seen many of you charlatans here on a daily basis like that of helieuns, Leodeking and Yarimo. You are not different from those monikers.

Pls channel your time and energy to something meaningful aside from nairaland and it shall be well with you and your generation. Barka de sallah !!!!

Most of them are lazy and jobless fools with no life, what do you expect from people who their mentor is Mc Oluomo grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by PressMyButton: 3:28pm On Apr 11
Nonny95:

Shame no dey catch me say you dey cry?

I am really ashamed of the manner you all are shading tears. Since Monday.. non-stop
Are you not the same person calling Obiawusa deeply corrupt, inept and incompetent in 2013?, you even wished he end up in jail. Old man, why are you being hypocritical today?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Benzigler: 3:29pm On Apr 11
Slytiger:
Wailing wailer.

I hope you won't take sniper tonight because there's another borehole been constructed by Obi in North at the moment grin, awon ni yen yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Slytiger: 3:30pm On Apr 11
Benzigler:

I hope you won't take sniper tonight because there's another borehole been constructed by Obi in North at the moment grin, awon ni yen yen
wailing wailer. Your tears are delicious grin
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by PressMyButton: 3:30pm On Apr 11
wediehere1:
shame no Dey catch you ?
They are igbotically shameless.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Slytiger: 3:30pm On Apr 11
PressMyButton:

Are you not the same person calling Obiawusa deeply corrupt, inept and incompetent in 2013?, you even wished he end up in jail. Old man, why are you being hypocritical today?
May of them are hypocrites. Peter Obi is a tribal candidate and they know it. All they want is an Ibo president, it doesn't matter if they present Nigeria with a fraud. As long as he is Ibo, that's all that matters to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Benzigler: 3:31pm On Apr 11
PressMyButton:

Dude go and look for a job, your sister complained about your laziness here last Sunday, you need to get a life and be useful to yourself and family. may God no bless us with omo ofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Benzigler: 3:32pm On Apr 11
Slytiger:

May of them are hypocrites. Peter Obi is a tribal candidate and they know it. All they want is an Ibo president, it doesn't matter if they present Nigeria with a fraud. As long as he is Ibo, that's all that matters to them.

Emilokan say hi grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Slytiger: 3:35pm On Apr 11
Benzigler:

Emilokan say hi grin grin
Tinubu learnt it from Peter hoebi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by PressMyButton: 3:53pm On Apr 11
Slytiger:

They should have come out straight and stop disguising. Trying to sell "Mr.saint" to us as if we are toddlers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by chichar1(f): 3:58pm On Apr 11
Benzigler:

Most of them are lazy and jobless fools with no life, what do you expect from people who their mentor is Mc Oluomo grin
lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Slytiger: 4:23pm On Apr 11
PressMyButton:

They should have come out straight and stop disguising. Trying to sell "Mr.saint" to us as if we are toddlers.
Hence the gbajue tag. It's no suprise that the people defending him upandan Nairaland and twitter are majorly ibos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by socialmediaman: 4:23pm On Apr 11
Tellmeastory:
OBI IS ALREADY SURE OF ANAMBRA VOTES, SO HE HAS NO NEED FOR THOSE FOLKS BY THE STREAM.

SO NO BOREHOLE BONANZA FOR THEM.

SAD BUT TRUE.

BUT IF YOU ARE IN THE NORTH, YOU ARE A HOT CAKE FOR OBI RIGHT NOW.

HE’S COMING WITH A BOREHOLE.

What you just wrote here is how politics should work. Politicians will continue to develop communities to earn their votes.

If you want to reduce Peter Obi's votes in Anambra which he earned over years developing the state, go and start doing more for them

This is how politics works in developed countries, not politics of bribing election officials to declare you winner and then you go into office and start making insensitive policies that cause more suffering on the people because you're not working to earn their votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by blacknp(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11
Nonny95:
Another day another wailing πŸ˜‚.

Obi really hit Agbadorians in their blokos.

Bring the tears coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I am loving every bit of itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Yoruba people have all left Lagos for dot state πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Really hit the eastern Agbadorians of Anambra State.

Quite obvious that Ojukwu’s curse is affecting him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by blacknp(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11
PresidObi:
grin grin grin

The way APC propaganda mills are going, they may run mad just because some of our northern brothers got new boreholes grin

I have never seen this type of bad belle before.
Borehole way people dey dig every day nobody they talk, Gringory Obi dig borehole na headline news to una?

Una no get shame? The Judas actually confessed that he did a substandard project to get people talking, & you are here praising the fraudster?
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by PresidObi: 4:55pm On Apr 11
blacknp:
Borehole way people dey dig every day nobody they talk, Gringory Obi dig borehole na headline news to una?

Una no get shame? The Judas actually confessed that he did a substandard project to get people talking, & you are here praising the fraudster?

Another High BP candidate here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Afamed: 5:02pm On Apr 11
You can't give what you don't have.

No wonder the Pandora fraud aka Judas Iscariot went to give second hand made borehole in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Nonny95: 5:05pm On Apr 11
PressMyButton:

You're not okay.

Go and ask your father this question
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by DMerciful(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11
Atleast you accept that your principal is a criminal. Question is why are you defending a criminal?
Slytiger:

They are both criminals. Obi is not only the bigger criminal but also a hypocrite, a tribal and religious bigot. Yes daddy.
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by Slytiger: 5:37pm On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Atleast you accept that your principal is a criminal. Question is why are you defending a criminal?
Same way you are defending your own criminal Peter Obi.
Why are you defending your own criminal too?
Re: Peter Obi's Hypocrisy: Anambrans Fetch Water From Very Dirty Stream by DMerciful(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11
Because I know he is not a criminal. However,
tou accepted yours is a criminal yet defending him
Slytiger:
Same way you are defending your own criminal Peter Obi.
Why are you defending your own criminal too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Atiku, Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting / The Video Of Peter Obi That WAEC Deleted / Breaking News: Court Asks Chief Justice To Swear-in Jonathan As Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.