Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Iragbijii Vs Agulu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iragbijii Vs Agulu (1460 Views)

Iragbiji Vs Agulu / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Neckpresser101: 3:50pm On Apr 11
it's no surprise that the microphone licker is from iragbijii Osun State but fled as an economic refugees just like others here in nairaland

let's check the two towns grin

and remember to keep Iragbijii clean wink

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Neckpresser101: 3:50pm On Apr 11
Agulu road and iragbijii road

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Neckpresser101: 3:50pm On Apr 11
some schools in both town

Agulu host Faculty of pharmacy Unizik

1 Like

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by christejames(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11
Even Bourdillion is of no match to Agulu (no carping here), you are bringing some backwater village to compare with Agulu? undecided

An insult.

16 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by PresidObi: 4:05pm On Apr 11
Agulu is a grand destination. 3 banks, many mansions.

10 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Neckpresser101: 4:29pm On Apr 11
aerial view of both town

compare the dry hilly terrain of iragbijii scattered with normal western rustic look And the beautiful lively Agulu lake and it's beautiful surrounding

3 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Good2go1: 4:32pm On Apr 11
OP off the mic, do not disgrace president

15 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Neckpresser101: 4:33pm On Apr 11
christejames:
Even Bourdillion is of no match to Agulu (no carping here), you are bringing some backwater village to compare with Agulu? undecided

An insult.

I swear grin

them know kwanu

but we'll continue to show them

if they're doubting let them come

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Iykopee(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11
Make I no add salt to injury.. I told them the banter is not over yet. Since they have made it a duty to attack Peter Obi's village, every village in the South West must come under serious crossfire. grin grin

See the rustic roofs where human beings are living. What's the difference between thièfnubu's village with prehistoric times? grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Tranquillity360: 4:49pm On Apr 11
Iykopee:
Make I no add salt to injury.. I told them the banter is not over yet. Since they have made it a duty to attack Peter Obi's village, every village in the South West must come under serious crossfire. grin grin

See the rustic roofs where human beings are living. What's the difference between thièfnubu's village with prehistoric times? grin grin

Those people can't take half of what they dish to others oooooo.

Yoba people

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Nightwolf1: 4:49pm On Apr 11
grin grin grin grin grin
I don't understand. Does it mean that these guys are poor to earth's core that they can't afford to build new houses with better roofing sheets?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Sergio107: 4:51pm On Apr 11
Chai!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Iykopee(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11
Tranquillity360:
Those people can't take half of what they dish to others oooooo.

Yoba people

They have the effrontery to compare villages in the South East with South West, maybe they haven't learn their lessons.🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by socialmediaman: 5:04pm On Apr 11
A tale of 2 individuals:

Both of them left their hometowns to live in Lagos, the most developed city in Nigeria.

After years of becoming successful, one went back home and developed his hometown and state

The other, rather than doing same, is claiming to have built a city that was one of the most developed in Africa before he was born

Soon he will also claim to have built Abuja

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11
Hahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Penguin2: 5:09pm On Apr 11
Honourable Minister off the mic🤓

Agbado, what saith thou?💁

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Tranquillity360: 5:09pm On Apr 11
Iykopee:

They have the effrontery to compare villages in the South East with South West, maybe they haven't learn their lessons.🤣🤣
I always ignore them here.

The problem is I don't like playing with pigs before I become like them.

3 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by paramakina202: 5:13pm On Apr 11
Peter Obi should please help Iragbiji with one borehole project make them see water drink.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by YorubaNOlevel: 5:16pm On Apr 11
Hahaha helinues bring your father singlet let's see it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by helinues: 5:18pm On Apr 11
YorubaNOlevel:
Hahaha helinues bring your father singlet let's see it

Mynd44
Oam4j
Seun
Nlfpmod
Mukina
Dominique

Kindly assist with this notorious troller.
Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by YorubaNOlevel: 5:20pm On Apr 11
helinues:

Pains

3 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Neckpresser101: 5:20pm On Apr 11
Nightwolf1:
grin grin grin grin grin
I don't understand. Does it mean that these guys are poor to earth's core that they can't afford to build new houses with better roofing sheets?

na person wey chop dey Change roof

do you know how much they sell aluminium roofings these days

they rather perish in Lagos grin

9 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Neckpresser101: 5:21pm On Apr 11
helinues:

Mynd44
Oam4j
Seun
Nlfpmod
Mukina
Dominique

e pain am

driving through Agulu cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Objectivist04: 5:29pm On Apr 11
Why is it that any time you guys are posting pictures of Agulu, you only post the lake, the hotel , faculty and roads, what happened to the main town , places like obeledu road, ekwulobia road and other areas in Agulu ?

I was in Agulu once in 2014 and the town was already developed as at then with good inner roads but each time pictures are being shown here one will think that Agulu is a bush with few buildings

Agulu that I saw when I visited has a big market, there is this big catholic institution with their secondary school at the middle of the town , mansions everywhere, l even saw Peter Obi's family house .
So those of you from Anambra or Agulu, why are you not showing us the main Agulu which is beautiful instead of continually showing us bushes and lake as Agulu ?

3 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by YorubaNOlevel: 5:30pm On Apr 11
The biggest palace in irabiji.

Bola abandoned his king used the money for cocaine to give sarkin of Fulani in Lagos ?

5 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by franchasofficia: 5:44pm On Apr 11
grin cheesy
Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Sergio107: 5:48pm On Apr 11
Objectivist04:
Why is it that any time you guys are posting pictures of Agulu, you only post the lake, the hotel , faculty and roads, what happened to the main town , places like obeledu road, ekwulobia road and other areas in Agulu ?

I was in Agulu once in 2014 and the town was already developed as at then with good inner roads but each time pictures are being shown here one will think that Agulu is a bush with few buildings

Agulu that I saw when I visited has a big market, there is this big catholic institution with their secondary school at the middle of the town , mansions everywhere, l even saw Peter Obi's family house .
So those of you from Anambra or Agulu, why are you not showing us the main Agulu which is beautiful instead of continually showing us bushes and lake as Agulu ?

I'm from Agulu.

The thing is that there are some things you will just observe and say...

"This thing doesn't worth my time". You just overlook

Agulu knows it's level

1 Like

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Sannisege: 5:50pm On Apr 11
Is that the reason Obi is squatting in an apartment in Tinubu’s Bourdillon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Objectivist04: 5:54pm On Apr 11
Sergio107:

I'm from Agulu.

The thing is that there are some things you will just observe and say...

"This thing doesn't worth my time". You just overlook

Agulu knows it's level
I think they need to be shut once and for all,. Show them the main Agulu abeg
Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by Caleb15(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11
Nigerite to the rescue
Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by AcadaWriter: 7:13pm On Apr 11
OP off the mic, do not disgrace politician

4 Likes

Re: Iragbijii Vs Agulu by brown3: 7:47pm On Apr 11
Objectivist04:

pls you can show us the inner or main agulu, just like he is showing us pig house iragbiji. Some times I wonder if it's human being that is living in iragbiji 9r animals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity - Is There No Solution / Lagos Court Halts Probe Of Fashola / Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.