Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Iragbiji Vs Agulu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iragbiji Vs Agulu (440 Views)

Iragbijii Vs Agulu / Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / Osun Election: Governor Oyetola, Wife Vote In Iragbiji (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iragbiji Vs Agulu by Kalakulu: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
As the old saying goes "charity begins at home". So the purpose of this thread (as the topic implies) is to have a pictorial comparison between Ebola's birthplace in Osun state, talking about the geographical wonder called Iragbiji, and then Peter Obi's hometown of Agulu in Anambra state.

Which political figure between the two truly invested in the development and urbanized of his hometown?

Oya let the challenge of pictures begin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by helinues: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wailers should receive sense IJN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by Sharpsharp00123: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kalakulu:
As the old saying goes "charity begins at home". So the purpose of this thread (as the topic implies) is to have a pictorial comparison between Ebola's birthplace in Osun state, talking about the geographical wonder called Iragbiji, and then Peter Obi's hometown of Agulu in Anambra state.

Which political figure between the two truly invested in the development and urbanized of his hometown?

if not that u are a dingbat

Was tinubu d governor of osun state or u expect him to take lagos money to develop osun state

I can bet u are Igbo

Anytime I see a senseless thread I know it’s from u dumbfolks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by Kestolove(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Was tinubu d governor of osun state or u expect him to take lagos money to develop osun state

I can bet u are Igbo

what do you expect from an iyamiri miscreants?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by Sharpsharp00123: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kestolove:
what do you expect from an iyamiri miscreants?
igbos are just holding on to any madness to hate Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by Yibo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
If the head is flat the workable part of the brain must have been compressed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by Kalakulu: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

I can bet u are Igbo

Yaribaa dunce and idiotic reasoning,

Obi was governor several decades ago, we're talking about the developmental state of both communities NOW, are you ashamed to proudly represent druggies hometown? except you're already admitting that Ebola's birthplace is a disaster? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by Kalakulu: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Igbo:
The the head is flat the workable part of the brain must have been compressed

Says the cone headed yaribaa monkey, useless tribal marked savage from the sad waste 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by HenryTimes: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
One of those useless topic

1 Like

Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by Sharpsharp00123: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kalakulu:

Yaribaa dunce and idiotic reasoning,

Obi was governor several decades ago, we're talking about the developmental state of both communities NOW, are you ashamed to proudly represent druggies hometown? except you're already admitting that Ebola's birthplace is a disaster? cheesy
typical Igbo

No sense

2 Likes

Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by Raskimonojendor: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

I can bet u are Igbo

🤣
Re: Iragbiji Vs Agulu by DeadCountry: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kalakulu:

Ol'boy invest your time in Biafra's restoration and stop this useless dick measuring. After shouting PVC upandan, all you obiddioots have kept quiet while our Igbo people are now suffering the outcome.

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Gives Free Education To Nur - Pri, Jss1 To Jss3 In Anambra Public Schools / Judgement Imminent In P&ID : A Case That Can Bankrupt Nigeria / Atiku Is The Hero Of Nigeria In Trying Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.