Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion (569 Views)

False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... / Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga / Valid Questions Grown-ups Should Ask Themselves Especially The Sheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12
AbuTwins:

More so Allah says in the Qur'an:

And verily, Iliyas (Elias) was one of the Messengers.
When he said to his people: "Will you not fear Allah?
"Will you call upon Ba'l (a well- known idol of his nation whom they used to worship) and forsake the Best of creators,
"Allah, your Lord and the Lord of your forefathers?"
Qur'an 37:123-126

Can you now see that you and your guys are liars now?

Even the website link made up the same lies!
Christians dey lie!

If Allah is Ba'al why would He differentiate Ba'al from Himself in the above verses?

Bring your damage control bro!
Elias is Elijah which means Eli is Yahweh( Yahweh is God) is Allah Yahweh? How come one of the supposed prophet of your Allah is named after Yahweh (Elias/Elijah)?
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by AbuTwins: 7:30pm On Apr 12
advocatejare:

Elias is Elijah which means Eli is Yahweh( Yahweh is God) is Allah Yahweh? How come one of the supposed prophet of your Allah is named after Yahweh (Elias/Elijah)?

Address the fact that you lied about baal and Allah before you start another diversion!

Why are you all these preposterous?
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by AbuTwins: 7:32pm On Apr 12
advocatejare:

Stop lying against Abraham. Abraham never built the Kaaba, Abraham never visited the location your Kaaba shrine is located

That's your believe!

To us is what we believe and to you is what you decide to believe!
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by AbuTwins: 7:34pm On Apr 12
advocatejare:

Yes. Allah is the pagan moon god.

Ilah is the generic name for God.

Muslims know that Allah is not God, that is why their Shahada reads “no Ilah except Allah”

They know that Allah is not God (Ilah)

So that mean Isaiah 45:5 is also a lie? grin
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12
AbuTwins:

So that mean Isaiah 45:5 is also a lie? grin
Why not put the content here? The verse reads I am Yahweh… Yahweh is the only God, all other gods including Allah are demons/counterfeits

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by FxMasterz: 8:10pm On Apr 12
advocatejare:

Of course, they know they are serving a demon. They lied that they are serving the same God of Moses which is known as Yahweh, yet none of Allah’s name is Yahweh

Yahweh doesn't have a moon and star symbol. The worshippers don't bleed themselves for Him. He cannot be confined into a ka'aba. He is everywhere you face. You don't need to face mecca before you pray to Him. Indeed they're demon worshippers. And even more interesting is that some of these demons are Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12
FxMasterz:

Yahweh doesn't have a moon and start symbol. The worshippers don't bleed themselves for Him. He cannot be confined into a ka'aba. He is everywhere you face. You don't need to face mecca before you pray to Him. Indeed they're demon worshippers. And even more interesting is that some of these demons are Muslims.
Muslims and demons share the same religion

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by AbuTwins: 8:53pm On Apr 12
advocatejare:

Why not put the content here? The verse reads I am Yahweh… Yahweh is the only God, all other gods including Allah are demons/counterfeits

Show me how it is written in the Arabic Bible!
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by FxMasterz: 9:35pm On Apr 12
advocatejare:

Muslims and demons share the same religion

Lol.
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 1:35am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

Show me how it is written in the Arabic Bible!
The original language that part of the Bible was written is Hebrew, so I can only show you in Hebrew. I didn’t ask you to show me your own Quran in Hebrew but in Arabic
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 2:10am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

Address the fact that you lied about baal and Allah before you start another diversion!

Why are you all these preposterous?
Allah is Baal, the pagan god

Allah is the only so called god that named his prophet after the name of another God called Yahweh, isn’t that foolish? How can Allah’s prophet be named Elias/Elijah which means Yahweh is God? Is Allah the same as Yahweh? Is one of the names of Allah Yahweh?
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by AbuTwins: 5:28am On Apr 13
advocatejare:

Allah is Baal, the pagan god

Allah is the only so called god that named his prophet after the name of another God called Yahweh, isn’t that foolish? How can Allah’s prophet be named Elias/Elijah which means Yahweh is God? Is Allah the same as Yahweh? Is one of the names of Allah Yahweh?

It's none of my business whatever name a prophet is called. It is proven that you guys are liars for Christ here!

Allah proved without doubt that He is not Ba'al. I will expose you soon!

Wait for it.
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 6:18am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

It's none of my business whatever name a prophet is called. It is proven that you guys are liars for Christ here!

Wait for it.
Allah is Baal. The Quran verse you posted is even a lie because Elijah, named after Yahweh couldn’t have asked people to believe in Allah a moon idol aka Baal. That verse is one of the numerous nonsense in your Quran.

It’s none of your business whatever a prophet is called? Why isn’t Muhammad called slave of Amadioha or Sango? Why was Abdullah the father of Muhammad named after the family idol of his grandfather Abdulmuttalib whom all of you regard as a pagan? A pagan named his son after his idol, Allah. (Abdul-Allah)

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 11:26am On Apr 13
Because there false prophet couldn’t perform a single miracle, they are always cooking up lies of fake miracle s like the one below where a child is said to have been born with a Quran 😂

The Quran even get pouch 😝

Pouch from alujanna 😝

Islam is a joke

Lukuluku69, Rash4ductluv, AntiChristian, AbuTwins

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Antiislaam(m): 11:36am On Apr 13
advocatejare:
Because there false prophet couldn’t perform a single miracle, they are always cooking up lies of fake miracle s like the one below where a child is said to have been born with a Quran 😂

The Quran even get pouch 😝

Pouch from alujanna 😝

Islam is a joke

Lukuluku69, Rash4ductluv, AntiChristian, AbuTwins

These people ehn grin they are good at lying than allah the founder and master of liars

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Antiislaam(m): 11:38am On Apr 13
AbuTwins:

Wait for it.

Is one of the names of your allah Yahweh?answer that simple question mufu
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13
Antiislaam:

These people ehn grin they are good at lying than allah the founder and master of liars
You know they are taught by the father of lies himself, Al-Makireena, the best of the deceivers!

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13
This was what Muhammad’s uncle had to say about Muhammad:

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Antiislaam(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13
advocatejare:

You know they are taught by the father of lies himself, Al-Makireena, the best of the deceivers!

Those slaves are professional liars
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 8:37am On Apr 14
Antiislaam:

Those slaves are professional liars
I’m still waiting for AbuTwins to show me where Muhammad said that Uthman can burn the Quran after Muhammad’s death.

That was the liar’s claim that he’s yet to substantiate!
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Antiislaam(m): 9:35am On Apr 14
advocatejare:

I’m still waiting for AbuTwins to show me where Muhammad said that Uthman can burn the Quran after Muhammad’s death.

That was the liar’s claim that he’s yet to substantiate!

AbuTwins come over here and finish what you started
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 8:48am On Apr 15
Antiislaam:

AbuTwins come over here and finish what you started
Abu twins I’m still awaiting the reference to your lies that Muhammad asked Uthman to burn the original Quran
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by AbuTwins: 9:46am On Apr 15
advocatejare:

Abu twins I’m still awaiting the reference to your lies that Muhammad asked Uthman to burn the original Quran

I don't answer unrepentant liars!

You stood by your lies about Allah and Ba'al despite evidences from the Qur'an that your Christian website link lied!

So I no fit continue as i said with an unrepentant liar!

You will keep telling lies till you repent openly!
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 11:52am On Apr 15
AbuTwins:

I don't answer unrepentant liars!

You stood by your lies about Allah and Ba'al despite evidences from the Qur'an that your Christian website link lied!

Baal is a moon idol, Allah is a moon idol and that is why u put crescent moon at the top of the minarets of your mosques and that is why u put moon on everything you do in Islam ☪️

If Allah is not Baal the moon idol, why is moon the symbol of Islam?
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17
Here is another similarity between them and the religion they are copying. Dem be copy copy

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Technology: Video Bible For Watchin On Laptops And Pc Available / Calabar Xmas Carnival To Hold On A 27 Th Of December / Happy New Year To You Al:2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.