Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session (37434 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Sirseedorf(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11
grin

I'm speechless like Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by tivta(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11
Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11
She must have used her bewitching bumbum to scorn another woman by snatching something from her.
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11
If dem pour you acid for face, you won't even think of putting camera on to film yourself washing your face. Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by GlobeTrotter2: 7:47pm On Apr 11
Makunahatata:
Sorry oo..den pour u acid u still dey adjust camera to get good view...lol crazily stupid and funny at d same time...una sure na real acid den pour her or Sapele water?😂
and she used what looks like soda, which is acidic to wash off the acid hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by chatinent: 7:47pm On Apr 11
If you get mind pour me acid for this life, just keep running. I'll make life acidic for you. No swears.
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by chatinent: 7:49pm On Apr 11
Person pour you a so-called acid and you are more concentrated on your phone and videoing. Okay o. Everything online now looks like skits.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by stagger: 7:50pm On Apr 11
The whole thing looks staged.

You know what acid is?

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Bluntemperor: 7:51pm On Apr 11
damosky12:
Na the lady wey attack am dey shout "please I'm sorry?"
You attacked someone with an acid and you think telling us you're sorry would suffice? Human beings sef!

That fellow/ woman is Criminally minded and must not be allowed to escape?
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Martinez39s(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11
I am not buying this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Iko5000: 7:51pm On Apr 11
Wait she is still filming an looking at the camera direct . Feck this sheeet , I will tell people to ignore all this clout people .

if you are being attacked you would not have time to make sure the camera is filming you and looking at it direct , what kind of the world is this
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by AfonjaConehead: 7:55pm On Apr 11
DenreleDave auntieKWiTy grin:
sad sad

This is bad..... Nigerian ladies too dey jealous themselves

I don't even like the lady but I love the way she and that pregnant lady use to shake their assets on the internet.....

Good and soft asses

I hope she will be fine and the animql that attacked her arrested
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by AfonjaConehead: 7:56pm On Apr 11
Won't these people leave this Korra girl alone?!
Haba
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by netmillionaires(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11
The bolded ehn!

RawBitterTruth:
I'm personally not her fan , but at least I'm human and I have a conscience, this is absolutely very wrong. This act must be ripple effect birthed out of jealousy, envy, even if she offended someone, haba! this attack outweighs the offense.

Heard people in UK get paid £100 to throw acid on people's face.

She's currently in an ambulance headed to the hospital.
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Apr 11
RawBitterTruth:
I'm personally not her fan , but at least I'm human and I have a conscience, this is absolutely very wrong. This act must be ripple effect birthed out of jealousy, envy, even if she offended someone, haba! this attack outweighs the offense.

Heard people in UK get paid £100 to throw acid on people's face.

She's currently in an ambulance headed to the hospital.

she still see chance to de video.

do you think she deserves her advocacy when content is her primary concern not her own well being?
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by ozo13(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11
TunezTV:
Korra Obidi assaulted with a knife & acid by a lady during a live stream session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWJ2fFi0di8?si=pTVBXBaBwEnPWLqe
are u sure it's an acid .I doubt .she won't have the time to be adjusting the fone if it was an acid

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by nedekid: 7:58pm On Apr 11
Is this real? shocked
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by lomprico(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11
Don't believe everything you see on social media. The whole thing is scripted.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by zumbigbo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11
folake4u:

Your monicker was misspelt. You are really dumb.
LOL...Fakeu too grin
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by folake4u(f): 8:12pm On Apr 11
zumbigbo:
LOL...Fakeu too grin

Dumbo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Forkthiefnubu: 8:14pm On Apr 11
It is time they start making this acid attacks an attempted murder and a stretch of 25 yrs attached to it , what is it with all these girls throwing acid at ppl?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Sirianese: 8:17pm On Apr 11
When she cannot stop fuckîng other people's husbands...Korra olobo town-council
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by riverbird: 8:22pm On Apr 11
atilla:
what peeps can do on social media makes me suspect this Aunty paid someone to do this to her for content.

This is real bad sha. people are wicked

Exactly what I was thinking too
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by MrJames007: 8:33pm On Apr 11
Fool. Make sure you also show live when you're dead. Fool.
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Chinjo2: 8:36pm On Apr 11
atilla:
what peeps can do on social media makes me suspect this Aunty paid someone to do this to her for content.

This is real bad sha. people are wicked

You are a goat I swear
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Ashirioluwa: 8:42pm On Apr 11
TunezTV:
Korra Obidi assaulted with a knife & acid by a lady during a live stream session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWJ2fFi0di8?si=pTVBXBaBwEnPWLqe

Even after the so called attack, she still have time to live stream.

I just don’t know what to believe anymore.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Nijimog: 8:50pm On Apr 11
Acid is not want they use to joke,

No be water

He who has ear let him hear

If u see who hold acid, make sure u tuama

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Greenfaces: 8:56pm On Apr 11
Does coke dilute acid
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Everydaylove: 9:24pm On Apr 11
Foolish girl
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by armyofone(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11
Ibime:
If dem pour you acid for face, you won't even think of putting camera on to film yourself washing your face. Nonsense and ingredients

I was wondering too - coke and acid ?

Hope she feels better.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by charlizonto: 9:48pm On Apr 11
Lol she just want public sympathizers and sorry am not one of them u can fool with your content antics...

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by toprealman: 10:04pm On Apr 11
Acid still no burn. She loves attention!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium / Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.