Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool (33117 Views)

Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field / Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by torqque7(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12
backtalkG:
an almost graduated airforce cadet can't ride the tide even with a swimming trunk in a swimming pool?his village people must be strong
somethings are beyond the ordinary
RIP tho
Swimming trunk is the boxers or attire one wears to swim o not that balloon thing that helps people float in water so swimming trunk is not expected to help with the process of swimming.
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by torqque7(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12
Winnin009:

The fact that the world is 70% water and you can’t swim is a shame on you bro. Most black people cant swim because they’ll rather remain in their comfort zones.

Your opinion and that's fine but don't force it on anyone..NOT EVERY ONE IS INTERESTED IN WHAT INTEREST YOU..very flawed and ignorant reasoning.

Do you know if he is allergic to water or don't you know some people are allergic to water or water with chemicals?do you research on goodle,do you know some people have phobia for pools/rivers/seas/lakes etc? How can you say such a thing?and what is wrong if someone prefers to remain in their comfort zone?oga live your life and leave people to live theirs too.
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by IamHonourable1: 6:10am On Apr 13
cremedelacreme:
Sometimes I wonder what people enjoy in swimming? I do not see it as fun. I have never swam before and have no plans of swimming. Growing up, I heard so many gory tales of people dying in rivers or swimming pools. RIP to him and may God comfort his loved ones.

Just have fun in what you like because just as you hate swimming, that's same way others hate whatever you derive fun from doing.
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by imagrg(m): 6:16am On Apr 13
It is a wa oh!
Life plays deadly pranks on one sometimes oh.
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by Winnin009: 7:58am On Apr 13
torqque7:

Your opinion and that's fine but don't force it on anyone..NOT EVERY ONE IS INTERESTED IN WHAT INTEREST YOU..very flawed and ignorant reasoning.

Do you know if he is allergic to water or don't you know some people are allergic to water or water with chemicals?do you research on goodle,do you know some people have phobia for pools/rivers/seas/lakes etc? How can you say such a thing?and what is wrong if someone prefers to remain in their comfort zone?oga live your life and leave people to live theirs too.

The fact that your world is 70% water and you’re still spewing this trash to defend your inability is baffling. Baba say na water allergy; literally the rarest allergy in the world is your excuse. And people overcome phobias everyday; unless in rare situations when the phobia lives you immobilized.

And what is wrong in people living their comfort zones?! How will you grow if you don’t leave your comfort zone?! I can’t even believe you asked that question. Well, typical black man again. It’s wanting to leave ones comfort zone that put our ancestors at the bottom of the barrel and gave the whites right of way to colonize us.

If you can’t swim, is normal as a black man but it’s definitely not a normal thing in the world view. Like I said, the world is literally 70% water bro.

Citing water allergy! Very funny.
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by Winnin009: 8:05am On Apr 13
CrossRhodes:

As a NDA cadet, I believe they teach some form of watermanship so I don't understand this guy's circumstances sha.

Truly strange. All my friends that are even ex-boys, all can swim. How much more a cadet of NDA weh don reach graduation?!?
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by Weknowbetter: 8:35am On Apr 13
NO ATTEMPT OF CPR, HE PROBABLY COULD HAVE LIVED. THE WAY NIGERIANS ARE IS STAND BY EVIL
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by BALLOSKI: 8:58am On Apr 13
Tarmac Four

I never knew this is what they call it. Na "Tama" I de always hear.

Lost in a swimming pool for almost 4 hours? The hotel should be closed.

RIP!
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by torqque7(m): 9:08am On Apr 13
Winnin009:

The fact that your world is 70% water and you’re still spewing this trash to defend your inability is baffling. Baba say na water allergy; literally the rarest allergy in the world is your excuse. And people overcome phobias everyday; unless in rare situations when the phobia lives you immobilized.

And what is wrong in people living their comfort zones?! How will you grow if you don’t leave your comfort zone?! I can’t even believe you asked that question. Well, typical black man again. It’s wanting to leave ones comfort zone that put our ancestors at the bottom of the barrel and gave the whites right of way to colonize us.

If you can’t swim, is normal as a black man but it’s definitely not a normal thing in the world view. Like I said, the world is literally 70% water bro.

Citing water allergy! Very funny.

In a bid to prove you think yourself woke,you have rather exposed your ignorance even more talking about typical Blackman bla bla bla..are you now insinuating that all whites know how to swim?dude are you serious?are you now insinuating every white man leaves their comfort zone?are you insinuating there are no blacks with water allergies?A week ago there was a trending video of a Nigerian girl showing how she reacts to water and how she has to take some meds after taking her bath and you are talking so ignorantly here?SMH that is a very dissapionting way of reasoning for an adult,even a teenager will not suggest such..You know Google exist right?for quick research?

A CDC study in 2008 shows that it is even African Americans who are the majority of swimmers and also stronger and better swimmers so that your talk about black man mentalitity about swimming and comfort zone bla bla bla makes zero sense,infact very few percent of whites want any form of change in their lives and they prefer stability which means remaining in their comfort zone.

Like I said NOT EVERYONE IS INTERESTED IN WHAT INTERESTS YOU..Live your existence and allow people live theirs. Typical Blackman will rather argue blindly than accept they are wrong. Regardless of what you think and how you feel,some people will continue to remain in their comfort zone and enjoy doing so and that's OK,regardless of how you feel some people will NEVER be interested or want to swim and that's OK too.Go and enlighten and free yourself from ignorance and stop the unintelligent argument.
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by Winnin009: 5:31pm On Apr 13
torqque7:

In a bid to prove you think yourself woke,you have rather exposed your ignorance even more talking about typical Blackman bla bla bla..are you now insinuating that all whites know how to swim?dude are you serious?are you now insinuating every white man leaves their comfort zone?are you insinuating there are no blacks with water allergies?A week ago there was a trending video of a Nigerian girl showing how she reacts to water and how she has to take some meds after taking her bath and you are talking so ignorantly here?SMH that is a very dissapionting way of reasoning for an adult,even a teenager will not suggest such..You know Google exist right?for quick research?

A CDC study in 2008 shows that it is even African Americans who are the majority of swimmers and also stronger and better swimmers so that your talk about black man mentalitity about swimming and comfort zone bla bla bla makes zero sense,infact very few percent of whites want any form of change in their lives and they prefer stability which means remaining in their comfort zone.

Like I said NOT EVERYONE IS INTERESTED IN WHAT INTERESTS YOU..Live your existence and allow people live theirs. Typical Blackman will rather argue blindly than accept they are wrong. Regardless of what you think and how you feel,some people will continue to remain in their comfort zone and enjoy doing so and that's OK,regardless of how you feel some people will NEVER be interested or want to swim and that's OK too.Go and enlighten and free yourself from ignorance and stop the unintelligent argument.

Guy, you lost me the moment you quoted a study of black Americans. Like you must be a joker.

You know very well I’m referring to you and I in Africa. I never told you all white people can swim. That’s your fault for assuming that.

While you’re at it; provide us with the info that shows that Africans like you and I have a high number of swimmers.

And as for that CDC stuff you quoted; I would like a link on it.

Let me give you recent info from CDC; Black children ages 10-14 years old drown in swimming pools at rates over seven times higher than white children, according to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
https://news.feinberg.northwestern.edu/2022/12/12/racial-ethnic-disparities-in-swimming-skills-found-across-generations/

That’s the link.

I never said you should or must swim. I’m simply going at you for berating swimming like it’s not an important skill.

You wonder what people see in swimming when your world is literally 70% water. That’s not normal. You know it and that why you’re triggered by my statements.
Kindly send the link to your African American research from almost 20 years ago.
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by Gentlesniper(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13
BALLOSKI:

I never knew this is what they call it. Na "Tama" I de always hear.

Lost in a swimming pool for almost 4 hours? The hotel should be closed.

RIP!

No allow nairaland confuse you ..... It is called 'Termer"
Re: Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool by BALLOSKI: 7:58pm On Apr 14
Gentlesniper:

No allow nairaland confuse you ..... It is called 'Termer"
I tire...my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) / 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) / 6 Ways Sugary Beverages Are Damaging Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.