Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) (74131 Views)

Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends / 26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic) / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by MrCover: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Update From . COM

Swimming Pool in Lagos Filled With People On Valentine Day Despite Social Distance warning, Reports

On Valentine day people catch their fun no matter what, there was this particular hotel somewhere in Ajegunle Apapa in Lagos that was not left out for the Valentine fun as fun-seekers took to the swimming pool to have a nice time, their young folks were all cramped in a small sized swimming pool and swam to their jollied.

What Do You Have To Say About This Trending Thread?

See Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPonmqw20Xs

Source: BLOG

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Vinceobrian(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sadly a lot of people dont believe COVID 19 is real.

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by LMS1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Covid 19 Is Not Real!
Infact That Is My Neigbor Wearing Blue Short With Afro Hair &
Rocking That Girl With Black Bra cheesy
And Since He Came Back Yesteday Night,
Nigga Has Not Even Yawn Or Cough grin

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by MrCover: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vinceobrian:
Sadly a lot of people dont believe COVID 19 is real.

This Video Is Everywhere Now

3 Likes

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by slawormiir: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

I don't do water bodies at all...be it erosion, ocean, river. Lake or sea ....not to talk of me finding myself inside this dog shitt pool......dirty and disgusting crap....
The kind germs and bacteria way go full inside this water na die
Ozinlex:

Truly Damnnnnn!
Water bodies scare the hell out of me..I remember a female friend invited me to her marriage in one ijaw village in edo state.....you have to cross with boat....
I nor go....I just requested for her account and I gave her five thousand naira

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by blockgeek69(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
LOL.... With this kind of crowd, someone will even be fingering your girl inside the pool without you knowing. grin

I guess covid-19 doesn't catch people inside the pool

22 Likes

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by IamFINESSE: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Covid gba oku grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ewww.
So this lady working in a fast food asked about my valentine's Day yesterday evening when I went to buy bread. Told her same old same old, movies and video games. After packaging my bread, she went to the fridge and packaged a nice ice cream and two meat pies, gave it to me, smiled and said enjoy your evening sir.

Nwanne I was shocked. Was unreal. grin

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Johnson225(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
I doubt if this vid is recent

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by emmanuel596(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is an old video

59 Likes

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Naija things dey different

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Rahkman: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Afonja people sef embarassed

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Ghozky(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Na only one pool dey Lagos kiss

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by emmanuel596(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nairaland mods no dey do research before they push every nonsense to front page, I miss nairaland when it used to be very informative and educating now na nonsense we dey see everyday, if seun and his team does not look for ways to better this forum we will dump him the day we find a better platform to learn a s catch cruise

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Lamasta(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Laughing in covid-19

1 Like

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Cashsteady(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeria is just too in un organized..
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Smh... Dumb news, old video.
Didn't happen in Lagos and this was a year ago, before the pandemic. Mtcheww.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ummmm,na wa ooo...

As you all know,it is very difficult opening and registering a NEW WeChat account due to the QR code now introduced..

I have an account for sale for the right price,contact me via my siggy if interested
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by macolino(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
It is finished
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by nairalee(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rubbish I've seen this video a long while ago. It's not recent jare
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by janeIBfashion(f): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is old picture.... Have seen it long time ago

Am a very good tailor....... I sew senator styles for both male and female lekki ajah axis

4 Likes

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by rhythyson: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sodom and ......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Teewhy2: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
if they are not afraid of Covid-19, what of stampede incase of emergency.
The hotel management should be blamed.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by sojfarm: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Reckless living. Despite medical and spiritual warmings.

Whatever we do today is foundation for the future.

A lot of things happen in our life that we unable to even trace the root source of the problem.
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Ozinlex: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I don't do water

Truly Damnnnnn!
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Sirchef: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Covon 19
Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Openyamind111(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Leave them make them ball.. shebi wahalla no dey finish and even the government sees covid 19 as a means of cashing out.. grin

1 Like

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Covid-19 is a scam!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Bunch of cheap girls undecided imagine the smell in that pool, some might even have sex there ahh God save my future kids oo

3 Likes

Re: Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) by CaptainFM1: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Covid-21 Super spreader swimming pool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.