Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities (919 Views)

How Ndiigbo Oppressed And Marginalized The Eastern Region Minorities / Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Tranquillity360: 10:34pm On Apr 11
weMUSTsayIT:

You will not blame him at least he dropped a good example to help depopulate the SW.

You can check the statistics of those after awolowo took his tea
grin grin

Na true,no wonder otapiapia dey sell there.

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Tranquillity360: 10:35pm On Apr 11
SeeWahala:

Are you talking about this? shocked
Very sweet to them.

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by weMUSTsayIT: 10:39pm On Apr 11
Tranquillity360:
grin grin

Why did he name it Rattak?

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Wahabfuture: 10:47pm On Apr 11
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=129389573][/quote]

How long do you guys want to play this useless game your forefathers failed woefully, ain't you supposed to be worried about your illiterates and starved people who can't eat without begging ? spit

4 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Wahabfuture: 10:48pm On Apr 11
weMUSTsayIT:

Why did he name it Rattak?

The old man took the easiest way out, very weak set of people grin

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by weMUSTsayIT: 10:49pm On Apr 11
Wahabfuture:

The old man took the easiest way out, very weak set of people grin

If you warn them to swallow fufu leave ewedu them go insult you

If you tell them to add Palm oil to garri they say no white one sweet pass

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by muhammaduyusufu: 11:17pm On Apr 11
Thanks to those that keep bumping the thread and keeping it alive. I intend to keep bumping the thread everyday.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Raf4: 11:23pm On Apr 11
weMUSTsayIT:

Yes In native dialects across the globe including London it is called otapiapia 1 the intestine twister.

But in RONU SW it is called rattak the exact one owolowo gulped after he noticed he did nothing for Nigeria than produce poison to kill mice .

You're actually telling us the story of your maternalLinage how they ended it all out of extreme povert&frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by weMUSTsayIT: 11:24pm On Apr 11
Raf4:

You're actually telling us the story of your maternalLinage how they ended it all out of extreme povert&frustration.

Your mother?

3 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Christistruth00: 11:44pm On Apr 11
They didn't call Ojukwu's Soldiers the Black Nazis for Nothing

They went as far as Butchering the Corpses of their victims for meat

Nothing was sacred to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Goodvibes007: 12:03am On Apr 12
Christistruth00:

They didn't call Ojukwu's Soldiers the Black Nazis for Nothing

They went as far as Butchering the Corpses of their victims for meat

Nothing was sacred to them
Absolutely correct.
From captain Gbulie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by rinzaugustine: 12:20am On Apr 12
Lol senseless idiots coveting Niger delta oil from their remote villages…Ojukwu released awolowo from calabar prison and he not only betrayed south south but caused economic blockade that resulted in millions of deaths of innocent minorities in the south south in 1968 .He ensured relief planes and vehicles bringing in food from Gabon and Cameron was bombed and killed because in his perverted sense he believed any southern not Yoruba is an igbo, the same mindset MC oloma used to injure and kill with his thugs innocent people from south south who went to vote in 2023 thinking they were igbos but the animals will still pay for their sins…bunch of useless idiots.. Awolowo even though his body they wanted to embalm had rottened within months because he poisoned himself. Today all his male children are useless drunkards because the evil he committed is still haunting them from generation to generation. …Fajuyi who abandoned Aguiyi Ironsi but was killed while trying to jump fence is 1000 times better than the useless awolowo

6 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Goodvibes007: 12:38am On Apr 12
rinzaugustine:
Ojukwu released awolowo from calabar prison and he not only betrayed south south but caused economic blockade that resulted in millions of deaths of innocent minorities in the south south in 1968 .He ensured relief planes and vehicles bringing in food from Gabon and Cameron was bombed and killed because in his perverted sense he believed any southern not Yoruba is an igbo, the same mindset MC oloma used to injure and kill with his thugs innocent people from south south who went to vote in 2023 thinking they were igbos but the animals will still for their sins…bunch of useless idiots.. Even though his body they wanted to embalm had rottened with months because he poisoned himself. Today all his male children are useless drunkards because the evil he committed is still haunting them from generation to generation. …Fajuyi who abandoned Aguiyi Ironsi but was killed while trying to jump fence is 1000 times better than the useless awolowo
Gowon and Ojukwu according to US declassified document were responsible for the starvation of Ibo kids. Nothing to do with Awolowo.

Ojukwu was using aid planes to fly in ammunition. Gowon said no fly zone and said all aids/food should be via land borders. Ojukwu said no. Kids starved and he called the camera crew to snap pictures and use it as propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by rinzaugustine: 12:41am On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

Gowon and Ojukwu according to US declassified document were responsible for the starvation of Ibo kids. Nothing to do with Awolowo.

Ojukwu was using aid planes to fly in ammunition. Gowon said no fly zone and said all aids/food should be via land borders. Ojukwu said no. Kids starved and he called the camera crew to snap pictures and use it as propaganda.
classified information or a figment of your imagination?

3 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Goodvibes007: 12:42am On Apr 12
rinzaugustine:
classified information or a figment of your imagination?
All you little kids that listened to Nnamdi Kanu all day.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/103624-u-s-blames-ojukwu-gowon-for-biafras-starvation-deaths.html?tztc=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by rinzaugustine: 12:47am On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

All you little kids that listened to Nnamdi Kanu all day.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/103624-u-s-blames-ojukwu-gowon-for-biafras-starvation-deaths.html?tztc=1
maybe you believe illiterates like you are on Nairaland. What you posted is an purported author expressing his opinion on the war which is different from the declassified US documents you mentioned. Where is the source to the declassified document to what you mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Goodvibes007: 12:53am On Apr 12
rinzaugustine:
maybe you believe illiterates like you are on Nairaland. What you posted is an purported author expressing his opinion on the war which is different from the declassified US documents you mentioned. Where is the source to the declassified document to what you mentioned?
Shut up. Does that post look like opinion to you.. an opinion article would be indicated right under the name of Ibo Ekott if it was. Since you can't read neither can you comprehend, I have included a screenshot of where you can download the link to the US Gov document.

Even Nnamdi Azikwe knew that France was supplying the rebels with ammunition via aid/food planes.

4 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by rinzaugustine: 1:09am On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

Shut up. Does that post look like opinion to you.. Since you can't read neither can you comprehend, I have included a screenshot of where you can download the link to the US Gov document.

Even Nnamdi Azikwe knew that France was supplying the rebels with ammunition via aid/food planes.

lol somebody made this comment “Goodvibes007:

Ojukwu was using aid planes to fly in ammunition. Gowon said no fly zone and said all aids/food should be via land borders. Ojukwu said no. Kids starved and he called the camera crew to snap pictures and use it as propaganda.”

I then asked him what US source he was that he started yarning dust screenshoting another story an opinion of the writer and now Zik…goes to emphasize the same thing we have been saying that Agbado no get sense..imagine small pikin lie without source that cannot even deceive a six year old child is what Agbado sees as sense…smh

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Goodvibes007: 1:15am On Apr 12
rinzaugustine:

lol somebody made this comment “Goodvibes007:

Ojukwu was using aid planes to fly in ammunition. Gowon said no fly zone and said all aids/food should be via land borders. Ojukwu said no. Kids starved and he called the camera crew to snap pictures and use it as propaganda.”

I then asked him what US source he was that he started yarning dust screenshoting another story an opinion of the writer and now Zik…goes to emphasize the same thing we have been saying that Agbado no get sense..imagine small pikin lie without source that cannot even deceive a six year old child is what Agbado sees as sense…smh
Na waoh. I have to keep spoonfeeding this boy.

Read and learn. Stop acting like you dropped out of school at primary 5. I can't believe someone can be this obtuse.

https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v24/d398

You next post will be, it's a doctored state.us.gov website 😂

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by rinzaugustine: 1:21am On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

Na waoh. I have to keep spoon feeding this boy.

Read and learn. Stop acting like you dropped out of school at primary 5.

https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v24/d398
that’s if I am sure you even passed waec with the kind of Amala and ewedu rubbish gutter posts you have been making here. Bitterness towards people more successful than you can never translate to common sense as 10 years from now they will still be on top of you while you wallow in pain making posts like this to entertain them online on a faceless forum…just a friendly advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Goodvibes007: 1:22am On Apr 12
rinzaugustine:
that’s if I am sure you even passed waec with the kind of Amala and ewedu rubbish gutter posts you have been making here. Bitterness towards people more successful than you can never translate to common sense as 10 years from now they will still be on top of you while you wallow in pain making posts like this to entertain them online on a faceless forum…just a friendly advice
You are now changing the goal post. Link dey abi e nor dey 😂.

Let me post it again. It seems you missed it in my last post.

Read and learn boy: https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v24/d398

Pay attention to Note 7 in the US gov document

You have zero shame.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by adamusuleiman1: 1:25am On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

Shut up. Does that post look like opinion to you.. an opinion article would be indicated right under the name of Ibo Ekott if it was. Since you can't read neither can you comprehend, I have included a screenshot of where you can download the link to the US Gov document.

The Obidient movement are normally very dumb. He still is clueless despite all the links and posts. You are trying to educate someone with an empty skull. Goodluck to you lol.

3 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by rinzaugustine: 1:40am On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

You are now changing the goal post. Link dey abi e nor dey 😂.

Let me post it again. It seems you missed it in my last post.

Read and learn boy: https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v24/d398

Pay attention to Note 7 in the US gov document

You have zero shame.
lol I have been vindicated by this boy on what I know already that Agbado no get common sense. You actually went and sent me a screenshot asking me to read number 7…you didn’t even read what you sent me 😂 🤣 thanks for the vindication. I always read and research and do not belong to your internet generation. I wan laugh 😂 tire 👇 read the first 3 lines of my post. Awolowo though a finance minister never denied responsibility for the economic blockade backed by the British that killed many women and children in SS/SE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by muhammaduyusufu: 6:06am On Apr 12
rinzaugustine:
lol I have been vindicated by this boy on what I know already that Agbado no get common sense. You actually went and sent me a screenshot asking me to read number 7…you didn’t even read what you sent me 😂 🤣 thanks for the vindication. I always read and research and do not belong to your internet generation. I wan laugh 😂 tire 👇 read the first 3 lines of my post. Awolowo though a finance minister never denied responsibility for the economic blockade backed by the British that killed many women and children in SS/SE
You have NOT been vindicated. Infact, you just further embarrassed yourself.

In addition, where was Awolowo mentioned in the screenshot you posted?

The newspaper article he posted and the US classified document both confirmed that Gowon and Ojukwu were responsible. Like goodvibes mentioned, it stated that Gowon wanted food to be delivered via land and NOT air, but Ojukwu declined hence the kwashiorkor that followed. If you meant food blockade, then the blame lies even mostly with Ojukwu for refusing food to pass through via land borders

Good thing is that You have gone from a document does not exist, to it exist, and you still somehow how to slot an awolwo that does not exist into the classified document. You are improving on your learning.

More on the atrocities of the ibos:

READ THE ATTACHED PAGES.

Before and during the Nigeria-Biafra Civil War, the “majority ethnic group”, the Ibo, who were in control of the Eastern Region of Nigeria had no love for the Minority Ethnic Groups.

This is evident in their actions before the war (marginalisation and oppression of the minorities by the ibos in Government) and during the war (it was the massacre of the minorities by the Biafra rebels).

Here is the personal account of the Chief Secretary to the Government and head of Civil Service of Eastern Nigeria, Ntieyong U. Akpan.

4 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by Localemperor: 6:30am On Apr 12
This are Yoruba's on Nairaland insulting the Oba of Benin.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities by gidgiddy: 6:51am On Apr 12
muhammaduyusufu:
Thanks to those that keep bumping the thread and keeping it alive. I intend to keep bumping the thread everyday.

As you are bumping it, talk about the Asaba massacre. Or do you only remember atrocities if it is the Biafran Soldier involved, but totally forget it if it was the Nigerian Soldier involved?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cdhr & Zcc Carpets Pdp,inec And Efcc / I Am Not Surprised At All, Because I Predicted It All / Wanted Nigeria Governor Wins Case(dariye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.