Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient (1199 Views)

Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan / Drama On Twitter Between Bashir El Rufai And A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by Racoon(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11
Wow. This looks very presidential. Thank you, His Excellency Peter Obi. Your vice president, Dr. Datti Baba-Ahmed, who is from Zaria and the whole community must appreciate your gesture. My only curiosity here is about the source of the water.
@BashirAhmaad

The borehole is the source of water to the tank. Your post just confirms your heart in the month of Ramadan. No empathy. Haba, is not everything for a cruise mallam bashir. Have a life and leave Peter Obi alone. You can promote or depend asiwaju or buhari's project with this post instead of attacking someone's small effort to a community in need. My 2k advice.
https://twitter.com/ziter001/status/1777654356398989647?t=WWNVNClU8SzOaS2Pz08Z3Q&s=19 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by Racoon(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11
Haba Baban Yaya, my intention was very clear and was not to undermine the efforts of anyone trying to contribute to our communities. My tweet was to only appreciate your boss, Mr. Peter Obi for his presidential-standard water project in Zaria and make an inquiry. So, how did you arrive at this conclusion from my tweet?
@BashirAhmaad nlfpmod

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by immortalcrown(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11
Real or fake?
Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by Racoon(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11
Someone who claims to appreciates a humanitarian gesture only to turn around to show the other side of him without sense. He was even aligning with a so called karfir. @BashirAhmaad- you are a bloody two faced Hypocrite.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by socialmediaman: 9:10pm On Apr 11
If not for the propaganda publicized by Tinubu supporters out of jealousy to discredit Peter Obi’s goodwill projects, we wouldn’t have known this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by helinues: 9:14pm On Apr 11
shocked

Are you wondering why Obi and his supporters find it so hard to point out to his (Peter Obi's) major achievements as Anambra state governor for 8 years which still stand today, it's because of an eye sore substandard projects likes this. They don't last.

Make una stop calling an Albino a white man for us. Acclaimed messiah sent from Pluto to rescue Nigeria but donating this kind of borehole, na so borehole they are using in Pluto?

Peter Obi is as fake as Panda chains .

We go continue to dey knack una that bitter truth wey be like Alomo bitters to his supporters regarding the fakeness of their principal

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by CharlotteFlair: 9:16pm On Apr 11
These northern elites all hope and pray their masses remain in abject poverty, so that they can be manipulating them how they like.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by CharlotteFlair: 9:18pm On Apr 11
Hahaha.. Wahala!

Bashir is only curious about where the water will come from?

He was lucky it wasn't a southern Obidient who replied him. E for collect grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by weMUSTsayIT: 9:18pm On Apr 11

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by weMUSTsayIT: 9:21pm On Apr 11
helinues:
shocked

Are you wondering why Obi and his supporters find it so hard to point out to his (Peter Obi's) major achievements as Anambra state governor for 8 years which still stand today, it's because of an eye sore substandard projects likes this.

Hogbomosho professor

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by Jostoman: 9:26pm On Apr 11
CharlotteFlair:
These northern elites all hope and pray their masses remain in abject poverty, so that they can be manipulating them how they like.
The man that tackle him back is also a northerner so dont generalise it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by helinues: 9:30pm On Apr 11
CharlotteFlair:

If Northerners are not interested in solving the problems which they created by themselves, why should it always be the responsibility of Southern people?

So as Okorocha, GEJ and co dey do projects up north while neglecting their home region not to talk of Southern region.

Na so Northerners dey do projects for southern part of the country?

Unnecessary eye service
Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by weMUSTsayIT: 9:32pm On Apr 11
helinues:

If Northerners are not interested in solving the problems which they created by themselves, why should it always be the responsibility of Southern people, So as Okoroch, GEJ and co dey do projects up north while neglecting their home region not to talk of Southern region.

Unnecessary eye service

You are never truthful to yourself, so now Jonathan did something for Northern people?

When your were running naked and sweating with sticks and bottle during the ojota protests saying Jonathan must go , you forgot?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by helinues: 9:34pm On Apr 11
weMUSTsayIT:

You are never truthful to yourself, so now Jonathan did something for Northern people?

When your were running naked and sweating with sticks and bottle during the ojota protests saying Jonathan must go , you forgot?

I have told you to stop making dumb false allegations about me.

I supported GEJ all through his term. Opposition no dey exist for our dictionary..

So stop talking jargons

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by weMUSTsayIT: 9:36pm On Apr 11
helinues:

I have told you to stop making dumb false allegations about me.

I supported GEJ all through his term. Opposition no dey exist for our dictionary..

So stop talking jargons

Shatap

You supported to bring in buhari and lazy Jonathan to get out .

For 8 complete years you defended the jihadist president just until last year now the cocaine sniffer stop lying like a spoilt brat

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by helinues: 9:39pm On Apr 11
weMUSTsayIT:

Shatap

You supported to bring in buhari and lazy Jonathan to get out .

For 8 complete years you defended the jihadist president just until last year now the cocaine sniffer stop lying like a spoilt brat

Opposition no dey exist for our dictionary..

Piecing one's ears shouldn't make one to be deaf.

Read and comprehend the quote above.

This time, slowly

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by weMUSTsayIT: 9:41pm On Apr 11
helinues:

Piecing one's ears shouldn't make one to be deaf.

Read and comprehend the quote above.

This time, slowly

Stop mentioning the name of Jonathan you are not worthy to mention that name .

Wail and drink water

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by PressMyButton: 9:57pm On Apr 11
My tweet was to only appreciate your boss, Mr Obi for his "presidential standard" water project. Bashir, i see what you did there, Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by SeeWahala: 10:27pm On Apr 11
When I saw that thread comparing iragbiji and agulu

My pipo I cried cry

I pity these guys. So sad

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by Felabrity: 10:37pm On Apr 11
Bashir wey never contribute anything meaningful to his society, even though he worked under Buhari sef dey talk

Make the werey even give borehole to his village if e easy no be to dey live for Abuja, dey wait till 2027 to contest for house of reps
Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by Gadafii: 11:06pm On Apr 11
While the beneficiary communities will forever remain grateful to Peter Obi for his enormous generosity, APC E-rats are busy crying all over the media

It's even more pathetic that the senators in those constituencies are not being called out for their failure, some chose to attack obi with what he did with his own personal money, abeg Peter Obi should donate one borehole to iragbiji, since the builder of Lagos was A has completely forgotten his home town

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by Mentcee(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11
helinues:
shocked

Are you wondering why Obi and his supporters find it so hard to point out to his (Peter Obi's) major achievements as Anambra state governor for 8 years which still stand today, it's because of an eye sore substandard projects likes this. They don't last.

Make una stop calling an Albino a white man for us. Acclaimed messiah sent from Pluto to rescue Nigeria but donating this kind of borehole, na so borehole they are using in Pluto?

We go continue to dey knack una that bitter truth wey be like Alomo bitters to his supporters regarding the fakeness of their principal

And we'll continue to regard you goats as idiots which you are.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by CrossRhodes: 12:16am On Apr 12
helinues:
shocked

We go dey puncture all the lies of depraved nairaland madmen

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by proeast(m): 2:00am On Apr 12
CrossRhodes:

We go dey puncture all the lies of depraved nairaland madmen

It’s good as you shut that nuisance up with facts. However, watch how he will move to another newly created thread to start constituting nuisance again. That guy is really making Nairaland unappealing.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by DMerciful(m): 2:42am On Apr 12
Rest! You nor dey tire for Obi matter?
helinues:
shocked

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by AcadaWriter: 6:11am On Apr 12
Real or fake?
Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by CharlotteFlair: 6:46am On Apr 12
helinues:

If Northerners are not interested in solving the problems which they created by themselves, why should it always be the responsibility of Southern people?

So as Okorocha, GEJ and co dey do projects up north while neglecting their home region not to talk of Southern region.

Unnecessary eye service
Nobody heard you when tinubu was donating millions upon millions to northerners in 2022 and 2023. I bet that was a necessary eye service.

If only you will venture out of Abeokuta...

Someone wanted to kill you with facts in pictures up there, is that going to cure your malaria each time Obi is mentioned? grin
Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by CharlotteFlair: 6:52am On Apr 12
helinues:
shocked

Childish tantrums as usual. Helinues is typical.
Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by Betanaija42moro: 6:55am On Apr 12
Obi is doing well. People who has never donated anything in their life are the ones criticizing him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient by CrossRhodes: 7:58am On Apr 12
proeast:

It’s good as you shut that nuisance up with facts. However, watch how he will move to another newly created thread to start constituting nuisance again. That guy is really making Nairaland unappealing.
That's why I called him nairaland madmen, moving to every thread like a madman moves about creating nuisance

(1) (Reply)

Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes / Replying Ahmedinajad! / Mrs Idowu Williams As Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.