Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum (9237 Views)

WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum / Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by naptu2: 12:40am On Apr 13
That post has nothing to do with South Africa. He posts things like that daily. He has always posted things like that daily. He uses them to advise and mentor younger coaches.

Re: Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by naptu2: 12:44am On Apr 13
naptu2:
That post has nothing to do with South Africa. He posts things like that daily. He has always posted things like that daily. He uses them to advise and mentor younger coaches.

Re: Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by robosky02(m): 11:32am On Apr 13
rinzaugustine:
This man brought in a lot of innovation into Nigerian football. The day I heard they were contemplating renewing this man’s contract I realized there is something wrong with Nigeria…something like is Nigeria condemned to not to ever work?

Which innovation
Defensive football
Re: Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AMKAG66(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13
Emman08:
In summary, South Africans no get head. grin
Savagery get levels . That was one of the highest forms of it dished out

1 Like

Re: Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Thazard(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13
Emman08:
In summary, South Africans no get head. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja Has Stolen From Me, Please Help Me!!!! / Meaning Of The Name 'Okocha' / Jay Jay Okocha For 2010 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.