Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark (23564 Views)

Pauline Tallen Barred From Public Office Over 'Kangaroo Judgement' Remark / Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Newness2019: 5:56am On Apr 12
Fareke:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/tarrif-hike-adelabu-apologises-to-nigerians-over-freezer-remark/

THIS MAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS POST AND GIVEN SOMETHING THAT HE CAN HANDLE SUCCESSIVELY.

FOR SURE, HE HAS FAILED HERE, HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE POWER SECTOR IS ALL ABOUT.

IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT MOST OF THE MINISTERS IN THIS STOLEN ADMINISTRATION, ARE AS IGNORRANT LIKE THIS MAN.

THE SHAME OF A NATION.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Faposky95: 5:58am On Apr 12
abujamal:

OK,
What do you want him to do?
Put his mouth to action.....
Suck up to the mic
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Coolgent(m): 6:21am On Apr 12
Freezer Minister weldone

1 Like

Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Elidrisy20: 6:30am On Apr 12
Drunkered
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by tballeyy(m): 7:03am On Apr 12
I hate seeing the man ..he is a 😈
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Dony19(m): 7:08am On Apr 12
Bunch of incompetent fools
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by koyeni(m): 7:18am On Apr 12
Zico5:
These politicians are the most foolish people. Why will u not think before spitting out rubbish. Truly Oyo people dodged bullet by not voting this guy as governor. He is uncultured, myopic and crude. He has no pedigree to be a leader. I'm sure he worked in CBN due to quota system and whom u know in the government.

I was abt to say this....the people of oyo saw 'far'. I always wondered why they rejected him at the polls after spending lots of money buying sienna buses like water and his posters everywhere. I never knew the guy is dumb
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Bluntemperor: 8:03am On Apr 12
Letter To Power Minister -
•Attention Mr Adelabu- Power Minister:
Mr Adelabu-, your apologies accepted- for to err is human,as no one is above errors or mistakes.
But,you are treating this issue of Power-with Levity and is Far More than that and all Nigerians want from you is to do the Right thing- Let there be Constant Lights and is doable!
1•- Stop listening to those DISCOS, GENCO and the NERC Officias- for they are enemies of the Masses,as they have been driving these Narratives of increasing Tariffs of Lights - as if that is the Solutions - e .g .since Prices increases - did Performance of the DISCOS,etc,increased? NO!
2•Have you observed that there is no day, that Light will not be Off and even in Egbin Area,most lights per day is just 8- hours and other Areas in Ikorodu,etc have less ,yet we have 24- hours in a day!Is that not More Darkness?
3• Have these Electricity Bodies supplied the Pre- Paid Meters to everyone Now? NO. Corruption.
4.Have ALL the Areas have the Transformers Now? Corruption.
5• Did you checked ALL THE DISCOS Stores and Records- you will be amazed the things they keep there,which ordinarily should have been given out and used by the Public ?
6• Why are the major Organisations, including MDAs( Min, Agencies and Department) are Not Having Metres in their Homes and Offices? Corruption.
7• Why is it that when they Metred the big man Offices and Homes,- Your Own Staff- still go behind to By- pass - the Cables - for the So Called 'Big Men' in Nigeria?
That is Criminal acts and stop telling Nigerians that you don't have Or you are short of Revenue? Are those not leakages?
8 • How much do your DISCOS charge and collect from the Prepaid Meters and how much is in their Accounts? Corruption.
9.When last did you Audit the DISCOS Account -? just ask them to forward their Bank Statements ,then you will be amazed!
10.How Many Banks Account do your DISCOS maintained -?
11. How Many Assets ( Houses,etc,do your DISCOS have,as Past Directors, Managers,still have leverages,by controlling the Present Management - is that the Ways things are done?
You either Sell the Assets at a good prices or let the DISCOS have their own!
12 Who are your Workers?
13.Is this Off and ON we have on Daily Basis that will give Nigeria Industilisation by DISCOS ,we have been on the same Spot, since Nigeria Indepedence in 1960 and in this 21st Century we say No- while the American,the Chinese,etc,are permanently in the Space,but you are giving us more Darkness?
14.Why can't Each State in Nigeria- generate her Own lights - like ABA is doing? It's is Not too late to learn,for Nigerians are suffering in Darkness- We need Permanent -Constant Light-24- Hours and For 365 Days,for Nigeria to move forward!
15•Do you know Minister Adelabu- that ALL OTHER SECTORS Depends on the Light to be Productive - as you cannot be using Generators to Drive Industilisation?
-So Demons of Darkness Must go!
16.Do you know that,if the Lights is CONSTANT,Japa to Abroad will Decline?
•Do the above and Nigerians will be praying for you.
Nigerians are good people and when they see one or more , through performance,they acknowledge tthem.

1 Like

Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by kay29000(m): 8:08am On Apr 12
edungene7:
If not man knows man this one called minister would be operating is baba Ijebu kiosk along orile mile 2 axis just look at what he is saying on national TV Kai APC have finished this kwantri kpatakpata

I don't like or support his statement but it seems you don't know who this man was...before this post he is currently holding.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by DOM7: 8:23am On Apr 12
Any criminal that scale through and secure appointment will suddenly become arrogant,can this man be sincere with Nigerians that he practice what he is saying? Or is it because you are privilege and have the camaras before you you become a good manager of power.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by sterlingD(m): 8:51am On Apr 12
codedguy1:
So you increase the bill so that I will switch off appliances like freezers to manage the electricity you manage to provide.

Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by zoomzoom(m): 9:11am On Apr 12
[quote author=abujamal post=129391641]
OK,
What do you want him to do? .
NOTHING!!!. He is incompetent and should just resign.
Wasn't he the same dolt who was angry that most of the cars plying the roads in Oyo state had lagos state license plates?.
Such an imbecility shouldn't be found 10miles near a ministerial position.
But,hey!!,he is yoruba from the stock of a prominent dead AMALA POLITICIAN.
What do i know sef!!.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by estyvino(m): 9:20am On Apr 12
I understand he read Accounting, what is he doing in power?
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Kingzjayzee: 9:21am On Apr 12
EmmyMaestro:
Looks like he has leaking mouth syndrome like Akpabio. Tomorrow he will come out and mis yarn again
in other words, he has contracted the AKPABIC VIRUS!!! This virus is highly contagious and spreads like wild fire
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:53am On Apr 12
Kingzjayzee:
in other words, he has contracted the AKPABIC VIRUS!!! This virus is highly contagious and spreads like wild fire

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by G00dharddick: 10:00am On Apr 12
abujamal:

OK,
What do you want him to do?

The foool should resign immediately
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Everlastingson: 10:44am On Apr 12
Fareke:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/tarrif-hike-adelabu-apologises-to-nigerians-over-freezer-remark/

This man is absolutely senseless. See the odious and foolish statements issuing from his mouth. This man should should be sacked immediately. Anyway, if Tinubu meant well for Nigeria he wouldn't recruit such a failure in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Oracleee: 10:52am On Apr 12
Houseontherock1:

Sadly, some people find call to protest funny and an avenue to mock Unfortunately, everyone is feeling the heat undecided

Everyone is feeling the heat but some folks are inside AC and don't seem to know of the heat. Whats 9 to you can be 6 to me depending on where we stand...
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Houseontherock1: 11:08am On Apr 12
Oracleee:

Everyone is feeling the heat but some folks are inside AC and don't seem to know of the heat. Whats 9 to you can be 6 to me depending on where we stand...
No matter how you put it, we are all feeling the heat, even inside AC undecided
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Oracleee: 11:18am On Apr 12
Houseontherock1:

No matter how you put it, we are all feeling the heat, even inside AC undecided

Speak for yourself and your household bro.... I know of a house of rep member very close one who still got a car of 12m to celebrate her daughter's graduation. Like I said what you see as 9 I can see as 6.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Raph82(m): 11:32am On Apr 12
obaidan:

Why is he apologizing to Nigerians for thinking with his anus..he should apologize to himself and his children that he disgraced
The game is gradually changing, and I think we must applaud this. Him coming out to apologize for a mild statement he made shows we are improving. This is better than when Emefiele said Nigerians can go and die, he said it unrepentantly and never apologized.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Houseontherock1: 12:07pm On Apr 12
Oracleee:

Speak for yourself and your household bro.... I know of a house of rep member very close one who still got a car of 12m to celebrate her daughter's graduation. Like I said what you see as 9 I can see as 6.
I am particularly grateful to God because I am comfortable and contented. But am I feeling the heat? Yes. I am feeling the heat because I can't stand seeing people suffer...it breaks my heart and it's sad that there's a limit to what I can do because of the economy
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Oracleee: 12:08pm On Apr 12
Houseontherock1:

I am particularly grateful to God because I am comfortable and contented. But am I feeling the heat? Yes. I am feeling the heat because I can't stand seeing people suffer...it breaks my heart and it's sad that there's a limit to what I can do because of the economy

Okay sir. Like I said there are folks who don't know how bad things are. I have seen few and God knows I have....

Let's be practical, when dollar was at the brink of burrying naira which originated this whole "heat" thing, you forgot we have folks earning In Dollar and staying in Nigeria. You feel they won't live bigger than they did before the heat? Like I said earlier what favours one disfavors another. It all depends on where we stand. Ordinary small dollar my significant other sent me for Easter I know how much I got from it.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Myer(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12
obaidan:
Silence would have made him appear wise, he suddenly opened his mouth and removed all doubts
Where is the foolishness in what he shared?
We are too prodigal as a people.
That's why good advice/counsel sounds foolishness to most Nigerians until they travel abroad and have to pay huge electricity and other bills then we learn wisdom.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by obaidan: 12:50pm On Apr 12
Myer:

Where is the foolishness in what he shared?
We are too prodigal as a people.
That's why good advice/counsel sounds foolishness to most Nigerians until they travel abroad and have to pay huge electricity and other bills then we learn wisdom.
If he didnt say anything foolish initially, Then he must be foolish apologizing for the wise words he said.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by obaidan: 1:26pm On Apr 12
Raph82:
The game is gradually changing, and I think we must applaud this. Him coming out to apologize for a mild statement he made shows we are improving. This is better than when Emefiele said Nigerians can go and die, he said it unrepentantly and never apologized.
true i agree with you
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Abee79(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12
Apology not accepted 🙄😒😒
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:07pm On Apr 12
The minister is correct with that advice, we like to waste things in Nigeria that is why we don't have enough.
I live in a part of Nigeria where light is free and regular, but l still put off my freezer while going out in the morning because it works through the night and the contents are already frozen.
I'm an electrical engineer, maybe that's why
There is no need to put freezer on every time
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by oyeb15: 2:07pm On Apr 12
Over zealous criminal
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Myer(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12
obaidan:

If he didnt say anything foolish initially, Then he must be foolish apologizing for the wise words he said.
Guess he was compelled to apologize because of the backlash of the majority.
Unfortunately, majority/crowd has often times proven to be foolish.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by Everydaylove: 4:57pm On Apr 12
At least he resemble his pay master. APC is a fraud on Nigeria.
Re: Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark by soccerlite: 9:50pm On Apr 12
His brain is just a little higher than buhari own

What does he know about electricity

Bulfool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / Navy, Army Deploy Fighter Jets, Gunboats To Warri Creeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.