Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient (983 Views)

Peter Obi's Phone Stolen by Obidient members in Court / Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) / Peter Obi Movement song - Composed By Obidient Supporter (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by wediehere1: 3:01pm On Apr 12
Ofunaofu:
OP, isn't it too early for this wailing and gnashing of teeth over Peter Obi, a private citizen going about his private life and contributing to human development? 
I expected you to attack Nonybb for his conclusion on the Peter Obi’s character not me that just shared his thought again
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by slivertongue: 3:49pm On Apr 12
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu, with his demonic same faith ticket and Emilokan ethnic, tribal and religious divisive campaign is what?

sometimes it's good to allow them vent their frustrations. subnational politics is most often weird with folks saying all kinds of garbage. But folks quoting Anambra people should also quote those who called Tinubu names and yet campaigned for him
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by slivertongue: 3:57pm On Apr 12
wediehere1:
I expected you to attack Nonybb for his conclusion on the Peter Obi’s character not me that just shared his thought again

You made the post, you should take the sticks. People disagreed with such views back then and will continue to disagree with it because Obi is an open book for you to read and get answers
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by nedu666: 3:58pm On Apr 12
Agbado are in sifa pains. 24/7 non stop obi wailing

Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by Noerection: 4:39pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

You made the post, you should take the sticks. People disagreed with such views back then and will continue to disagree with it because Obi is an open book for you to read and get answers
where is your evidence and I will post 1001 negative comments on Gringory Obituary back 2013
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by Noerection: 4:45pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Digest this 👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by okoro: 5:45pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

what has changed between then and now?
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by okoro: 5:50pm On Apr 12
Tflex01:
I had many Igbo friends from Anambra during my service year which coincides with the time when Obi was still a governor and not even one spoke well about him then.

All of them are Obidients on twitter now and I always laugh anytime I see their posts about Obi. Their hypocrisy stinks so bad. The joke is on the gullible teenagers and weak minded adults from other tribes they were able to confuse with their packaging of Obi.
they never care to explain what has changed
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by slivertongue: 6:20pm On Apr 12
okoro:
what has changed between then and now?

obi still remains the Obi he claims to be. All the tantrums hasn't stopped him from telling you to go and verify the truth. And I will add write a petition to the anti graft bodies
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by slivertongue: 6:36pm On Apr 12
Noerection:
where is your evidence and I will post 1001 negative comments on Gringory Obituary back 2013

obi is an open book. The negative comments hasn't stopped him from telling you to go and verify. His works are there for all to interrogate. Please write a petition against him instead of foaming always from both sides of your mouth in a bid to drag down a man who doesn't know of your existence
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by okoro: 7:36pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

obi still remains the Obi he claims to be. All the tantrums hasn't stopped him from telling you to go and verify the truth. And I will add write a petition to the anti graft bodies

chosen04:
. . . . . But why did we even vote for person with the name OBI? when we all know that OBI will forever remain a boy.

Am so disappointed to have this BOY as my state governor. . . . . .Agulu people needs to talk to this their son ohhhhhhhh[b] . . . . .

Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by okoro: 7:41pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

obi is an open book. The negative comments hasn't stopped him from telling you to go and verify. His works are there for all to interrogate. Please write a petition against him instead of foaming always from both sides of your mouth in a bid to drag down a man who doesn't know of your existence
We talk with evidence here

Noneroone:
Op i wanted to let your ranting be but for fact that it will confuse few and make obi, a well kown failure become a saint, i will set the record straight.

On security, there was no such bad picture that you painted before peter obi came. Ngige had laid a very good foundation for security before Obi came. He disbanded the fake bakassi boys mbadinuju used after the original on left the state and established the AVS (Anambra vililante service) and it functioned effectively, chasing criminal upto to lagos. When obi came he declared AVS alongside MASSOB and NARTO illegal and invited soldier to flush them. There was widespread insecurity in Onitsha in 2006 and indeed the whole state. upper iweka became a den of robbers and soldier killed and maimed innocent people. More than 700 innocent people were killed which culminated in his impeachment. When he returned the insecurity continued and reached peak in 2009. Almost all the rich fled the state as a result of kidnapping and bank robbery. GUO, POKObros, pete edochie among many other prominent peopple were kidnapped under his watch. People conducted traditional marriage in lagos under him. He said it was political but only fools believed him 'cos federal govt then had no interest in the state to warrant such. Infact at some oint robbers threw their loots to the public. Until peter obi left the state, upper iweka was still a den of nefarious activities. Peter obi is a failure and records of his adinistration must be set straight.
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by okoro: 6:55am On Apr 13
Ofunaofu:
OP, isn't it too early for this wailing and gnashing of teeth over Peter Obi, a private citizen going about his private life and contributing to human development? 
he stole too much when he was the Governor

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by okoro: 8:22am On Apr 13
Goodvibes007:
And this nonny or whatever he is called is jumping upandan on Nairaland prophesying Peter Obi as his lord and savior. This is a wonder grin
MrH2:
He can go to hell, if he cares. D worst dat has ever governd anambra, a man in a woman body. Brought religious politics 2 d state. I pray he rots up
Too many to be ignored

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by Peacemaker5128: 8:14am On Apr 14
wediehere1:
[b][/b]
this is an uppercut
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by okoro: 10:46am On Apr 17
Obi is never a dynamic leader, always siding one christian religious belief against the order. Catholic against Anglican.
Yes Daddy
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by wediehere1: 4:46pm On Apr 20
slivertongue:

Dey play
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by wediehere1: 6:51am On Apr 21
nedu666:
Agbado are in sifa pains. 24/7 non stop obi wailing
shame dey catch me on your behalf
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by Noerection: 11:19am On Apr 21
slivertongue:

if this your moniker got registered in 2012 I believe you too must have said negative things about the Agulu Barawo
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by slivertongue: 12:03am On Apr 22
Noerection:
if this your moniker got registered in 2012 I believe you too must have said negative things about the Agulu Barawo

gather your evidence and take him to court
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by Noerection: 5:04am On Apr 22
slivertongue:

gather your evidence and take him to court
una go cry victimization
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by okoro: 7:01am On Apr 27
Ofunaofu:

And you had to go down to 2013, over a decade ago, to dig it up.

The bold have given you out as a typical tribal and ethnic bigot.

Was there anything like 'Obidients' in 2013?
any issue to share your opinion on someone?
Re: Summary Of Peter Obi’s Characters By Obidient by Peacemaker5128: 5:59pm On May 01
Very deeeeeeeep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Narrates How His Friend Got Married To A Woman Who Owned Wrong Numbe / Nigeria Needs A Million Man And Woman March For Poverty! / Abia State,who Takes The Governor's Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.