Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad (24932 Views)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / I Didn’t Escape Any Plane Crash, Says Obasanjo / Kano PDP Chairman, Rabiu Bichi Calls For Cancelation Of #supplementaryelections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by hardeiluxie: 8:15am On Apr 12
Well well well...

Many things, we were told brought about the sudden high cost of living in this incredible part of the world. Depreciation in the value of naira this, rise in dollar's that. The hike in the price of diesel and petrol too wasn't exempted from the reasons. *ww

Now, NAIRA is gaining ground eventhough its means of propulsion- i'm not certain- is a lasting one.

The price of DIESEL, if i'm not spurting lies, has reduced however, the price of commodities refuse to stumble.

The government either GOOD or BAD, are they the ones behind the exploiting mindsets of the greedy traders? *ia

Did they stock the whole world?
We keep blaming the people in the pride of place over being CORRUPT whereas individually, we are one way or the other speckled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by nihinlade(m): 8:16am On Apr 12
Stop telling us price will crash. Let it actually crash and we will see it and testify by ourselves.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by justking(m): 8:21am On Apr 12
We want action, not too much talk
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by 7lives: 8:22am On Apr 12
Electrochemistry:
Naira exchanging at over #1000 is what some Nigerians are celebrating. Foodstuffs beyond the reach of common man too Pity!
Let everything be brought back to where they were. That is where the battle should commence.

Relax and watch the events unfold.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Paramount01(m): 8:23am On Apr 12
Paraman:
Everybody knows price will soon start falling soon.

It has stated self, bag of rice Is #65000 now
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by chucks185: 8:27am On Apr 12
Lance008:
God Abeg help Tinubu
If u Dey swear or wish am bad mak Peter Obi fit be president Na we the citizen u Dey wish bad
Tinubu don already made
you think tinubu cares about you or the nation? Tinubu is all about his pocket. If he really cared at all about the nation he wouldn't have contested for the president. One, he is too old, deprecated and dilapidated for that position, and he is farthest from being a good man.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Max24: 8:31am On Apr 12
MajorOvakporaye:
When you read comments from Gbola Tilumbu's miscreants, you will realize how stupid and senseless they are.
Sanwo Olu is one of Tinubus miscreants who delivered red and blue rail to Lagosians. What has Obis or his protege , Otti delivered to Anambarians or Abians beyond snapping pictures and paparazzi ? May your life witness the kind of achievement Obi gave to Anambra and my life witness the kind of achievement Sanwo Olu brought to Lagos. Say Amen ! Pray for Obis kind of boreholes in your life also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Graciousnaija: 8:32am On Apr 12
Did anyone ever noticed that the cement dealers and wholesalers never came out to complain that BUA Cement was never sold for 3,500? These people are the problem who seized this opportunity to stock-up and create artificial scarcity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Caramia2020(m): 8:36am On Apr 12
Hiss, that is how he said he will sell for #3,500 or something below 6k but nothing came out of it. They should continue because I won't buy such lies
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Dkunle: 8:37am On Apr 12
Bmus233:
we want actions sir

i believe there are billionaires and multimillionaires on this platform and i believe someone can turn me to a millionaire here
kindly check my profile for my account details

Next time I see your quote here, I’ll beat you to stupor
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:37am On Apr 12
Max24:

Sanwo Olu is one of Tinubus miscreants who delivered red and blue rail to Lagosians. What has Obis or his protege , Otti delivered to Anambarians or Abians beyond snapping pictures and paparazzi ? May your life witness the kind of achievement Obi gave to Anambra and my life witness the kind of achievement Sanwo Olu brought to Lagos. Say Amen ! Pray for Obis kind of boreholes in your life also.

I don't debate with an Ekperima and nonentity.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by tamdun: 8:43am On Apr 12
Bua needs to shut d fvckup,this isn't the first time he's giving us false hope, nothing happened the last time he promised to reduce cement price
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by fortune1968: 8:45am On Apr 12
Believe this man at your own risk . He isn't a credible character .The last time he said something like this .We all know what followed .
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Lance008(m): 8:46am On Apr 12
chucks185:
you think tinubu cares about you or the nation? Tinubu is all about his pocket. If he really cared at all about the nation he wouldn't have contested for the president. One, he is too old, deprecated and dilapidated for that position, and he is farthest from being a good man.
Bro Na exchange rate I Dey talk mak price fit come down
We Dey see he effect daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by OtunbaJ: 8:48am On Apr 12
Trust this man at ur own risk
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Haaland21: 8:59am On Apr 12
helinues:

Why do you always like to be incoherent on threads with all this jargons weed BLA BLA

Huh?

He is one of the headless mobs.....

Very easy to spot...

Very incoherent people....

Zero ideology....

Engage them in intellectual discussion, they would abuse you...

To insult is in their DNA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Timmi: 9:01am On Apr 12
ShobayoEmma:
I fear o because the last time he said price would crash was the first time the cement price jumped to all time high of 15k per bag.

Next time, don't say it, just so it.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

ShobayoEmma can lie for Africa. When and where was cement sold for 15k per kg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by SmartyPants(m): 9:04am On Apr 12
Electrochemistry:
Naira exchanging at over #1000 is what some Nigerians are celebrating. Foodstuffs beyond the reach of common man too Pity!
Let everything be brought back to where they were. That is where the battle should commence.

Even if dollar goes to 100 you well never be satisfied. The dollar rose to ridiculous levels not because of bad policies but because of greed and sabotage. We all know this. That the government has figured out how to arrest the trend and reverse the trend so dramatically ought to be cause for happiness. Two months ago, your likes were salivating with excitement at the prospect of dollar hitting 2k. We are heading in the right direction as a country. But you won't be satisfied for reasons we both know. Rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by NwaliE01: 9:07am On Apr 12
Yes daddy.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Xinox: 9:07am On Apr 12
Abeg this man should keep quiet. When he announced his audio slize of cement prices, that was when cement jumped to 11k per bag. If Dangote too decides to play politics with his prices the way you did with your cement, would you have been talking?
Abeg, stop your eyes service politics. Shame!
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Juliusganduje: 9:10am On Apr 12
toujurs:
Do you think that wasted pig, has a life purpose.😆.

A grown man, heading to 40's later on he would come on line to complain how nigerian women are materialistic.

While his mates were hustling, just look at how he wastes his life.
You said heading to 40's ? Didn't you see the thread where his married younger sister was crying about his joblessness. How he is almost 50. How their aged parents are feeding him without him doing any work. That guy is beyond redemption.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Truthsandtrusts: 9:27am On Apr 12
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/nigeria-heading-for-price-crash-says-bua-chairman/#google_vignette

Nlfpmod

GOD will perfect it and all the enemies of Nigeria will bow. obidients go scatter to pieces

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by toujurs: 9:43am On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
You said heading to 40's ? Didn't you see the thread where his married younger sister was crying about his joblessness. How he is almost 50. How their aged parents are feeding him without him doing any work. That guy is beyond redemption.
grin grin Really grin
Wahala, 😆 lmao.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Juliusganduje: 9:59am On Apr 12
toujurs:
grin grin Really grin
Wahala, 😆 lmao.
Let me look for that thread and tag you.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Skyehigher1: 10:47am On Apr 12
Offpoint1:
The only time there will be price crash in Nigeria is when petrol is sold below N200, Diesel below N500 and dollar Below N300.

These are the 3 major things that controls prices of goods and services in Nigeria, anything outside these 3 is just propaganda and TALKS.
yes bro I second your opinion because you are right 👍👍👍
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Truths9ja: 11:07am On Apr 12
How much is bag of cement now
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by breezeng: 11:19am On Apr 12
Govt need to find a way to flood the markets with food items to force down food and commodity prices.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by kmaster007: 11:24am On Apr 12
Audio talk
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Dada4me: 11:25am On Apr 12
Help urgently needed please.

Good afternoon everyone,

I am in dare need of Two Million Naira (#2,000,000.00), for school 🏫 development.

I will pay back Two Million, Four Hundred Thousand Naira (#2,400,000.00), in monthly instalment of One Hundred Thousand Naira (#100,000.00) in 2 years (24 months).

I can travel to any part of the country if you want me to meet you physically.

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Honestey: 11:30am On Apr 12
Whatever big business man like this man talks about prices just know it's going to happen. Now I can renew my standing on Tinubu's mandate
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by flokii: 11:33am On Apr 12
This BUA man should join politics abeg.. the man has qualities of a good leader, very compassionate unlike most of the cro0ks occupying elective offices in Nigeria today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refusal To Respect Single-term Agreement Caused Pdp’s Defeat – Gov. Aliyu / Profile Of Ben Akabueze: The New DG Of The Budget Office / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.