Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad (24946 Views)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / I Didn’t Escape Any Plane Crash, Says Obasanjo / Kano PDP Chairman, Rabiu Bichi Calls For Cancelation Of #supplementaryelections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Meteng: 11:53am On Apr 12
Nansense! The first one he said he’ll drop to 3,500, I’ve not seen till now
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Bluntemperor: 11:58am On Apr 12
DenreleDave:

. Forget it
Obi can never rule Nigeria..
Detribalised soludo or umahi are well suited

GBAM!
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Bennycollins: 12:23pm On Apr 12
Max24:

Sanwo Olu is one of Tinubus miscreants who delivered red and blue rail to Lagosians. What has Obis or his protege , Otti delivered to Anambarians or Abians beyond snapping pictures and paparazzi ? May your life witness the kind of achievement Obi gave to Anambra and my life witness the kind of achievement Sanwo Olu brought to Lagos. Say Amen ! Pray for Obis kind of boreholes in your life also.
Something is really really wrong with many of you here. Everyone one that criticizes Tinubu, to you, is Ibo. Check the name of the poster of that comment again. We are not all from the SE. Even from the SE there are people who aren't Obi supporters.
It beats me seriously, once anyone talks about the obviously failed and wicked govt of Tinubu, you hear, Obi this, Ipob that, Anambra this blablabla. There are some SE states I have never even been to nor spent more than a few hours in.
Cure yourself of this sickness bro.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Bennycollins: 12:23pm On Apr 12
Max24:

Sanwo Olu is one of Tinubus miscreants who delivered red and blue rail to Lagosians. What has Obis or his protege , Otti delivered to Anambarians or Abians beyond snapping pictures and paparazzi ? May your life witness the kind of achievement Obi gave to Anambra and my life witness the kind of achievement Sanwo Olu brought to Lagos. Say Amen ! Pray for Obis kind of boreholes in your life also.
Something is really really wrong with many of you here. Everyone one that criticizes Tinubu, to you, is Ibo. Check the name of the poster of that comment again. We are not all from the SE. Even from the SE there are people who aren't Obi supporters.
It beats me seriously, once anyone talks about the obviously failed and wicked govt of Tinubu, you hear, Obi this, Ipob that, Anambra this blablabla. There are some SE states I have never even been to nor spent more than a few hours in.
Cure yourself of this bro.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Max24: 12:46pm On Apr 12
Bennycollins:
Cure yourself of this bro.
Does it really matter whether he is Ibo or Yoruba? Some of my friends are supporting Obi and so what? Politics to me is about debate and nothing else. I have friends across board but we argue.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Omalicious1: 2:39pm On Apr 12
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/nigeria-heading-for-price-crash-says-bua-chairman/#google_vignette

Nlfpmod

It's left for the traders in the market to reduce their prices
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by millionboi2: 2:42pm On Apr 12
fortune1968:
Believe this man at your own risk . He isn't a credible character .The last time he said something like this .We all know what followed .
hahahaha @he is not a credible character.lol
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by PHAYOL81: 2:45pm On Apr 12
Hopefully
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by highness25(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/nigeria-heading-for-price-crash-says-bua-chairman/#google_vignette

Nlfpmod

The 3500 cement we never see you de talk this one? Mumu
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Konquest: 7:37pm On Apr 12
Islie:

Chairman of the BUA Group of Companies, Rabiu Abdulsamad, has expressed confidence that prices in Nigeria will soon start to come down under the administration’s economic policies.

Abdulsamad, who was meeting with President Bola Tinubu to congratulate him on the successful completion of Ramadan in Lagos highlighted the significant progress that has been made in addressing the country’s longstanding foreign exchange challenges.

“At a time, the exchange rate was almost N1900/$, but today, the rate is coming down to almost N1,200/$,” Abdulsamad noted.

“We knew then that the high rate was due to many factors, including speculation and manipulation, and a lot of people were actually commercializing their dollar,” he added.

The BUA Group chairman praised the Tinubu administration and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for their efforts in stabilizing the exchange rate, stating that “this is the first time in over 30 years that I have seen one exchange rate in Nigeria, so it’s really commendable.”

Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Bennycollins: 7:47pm On Apr 12
Max24:

Does it really matter whether he is Ibo or Yoruba? Some of my friends are supporting Obi and so what? Politics to me is about debate and nothing else. I have friends across board but we argue.
The question is how did Obi come in , in that comment you were replying to in which you started talking about Obi in Anambra and Sanwo Olu in Lagos?
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by stuffs4me(m): 9:13am On Apr 13
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

EBIN PAWA ooo !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

IP0B canibals are so wicked and full of hate. They rejoice anytime the Naira is sinking and become angry anytime the Naira is appreciating.

I will forever campaign against any IIGB0 that contest in the national elections. If Obi decides to contest, I will spend my own personal money to ensure he is not elected
Re: Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Boogyman557: 9:48am On Apr 13
stuffs4me:

IP0B canibals are so wicked and full of hate. They rejoice anytime the Naira is sinking and become angry anytime the Naira is appreciating.

I will forever campaign against any IIGB0 that contest in the national elections. If Obi decides to contest, I will spend my own personal money to ensure he is not elected
Holly Gram cool bross no vex

I know no waiting u de cap oo

Check my trends. I no send politics oo

Na just to comment here and comort. Na u una sabi

WTF MAN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended / #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records / Politicians’ Bizarre Empowerment Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.