Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

6 Breakthrough Prayer Points In Times Of Hardship And Financial Challenges - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Breakthrough Prayer Points In Times Of Hardship And Financial Challenges (77 Views)

The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Breakthrough Prayer Points In Times Of Hardship And Financial Challenges by Coachjosh: 8:08am On Apr 12
These prayer point has been proved to work effectively for people who have financial setback and are goin through tough time in their life. So I will alike to share few of them here for your reading pleasure.

Lord, go before me and clear my path. Open my eyes to abounding opportunities and things I must do to experience financial breakthroughs and live in abundance. I shall be called a blessed one wherever I walk in and out.- Deuteronomy 28:6, Proverbs 4:18.

Dear creator of heaven and earth, you ask us to cast out burdens unto Jesus Christ, for he cares for us. Look at the birds in the sky. They do not reap or gather barns but trust that the Father will provide.- Psalm 55:22, Matthew 6:26.

I walk through the valley of the shadow of death but fear no evil because your rod and staff comfort me. You are preparing a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You will anoint my head with oil, and my cup will overflow with blessings. - Psalm 23

Father, let your glory shine upon my family and me in Jesus' name. We arise and shine because your light has come, and your glory has risen upon us. We will lend to nations but borrow from none, rule over nations, but none will rule over us. - Isaiah 60:1, Deuteronomy 15:6.

God, you leave no prayer unanswered but do not always respond as I expect. You know what I need more than what I want. You tell me not to be anxious about anything but let my requests be made known to you by prayer, supplication and thanksgiving. - Philippians 4:6.

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of God! Even Reed Could Not Counter, That He Resorted To Lie! / God Give Me Tolu Ilori A Helper / It Is Not About The Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.