Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole (8520 Views)

Anambra Election: Why Opponents Have To Concede, Congratulate Soludo - Thecable / Edo Guber: Our Doors Open To Governor Obaseki – PDP / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:58am On Apr 12
Ahead of the Edo governorship election, former governor of the state, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has assured President Bola Tinubu that the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is “united and good to go.”

Oshiomhole disclosed this to journalists yesterday after paying Sallah homage to Tinubu in Lagos.

Oshiomhole, who also represents Edo North in the Senate, expressed confidence in the chances of the APC winning the upcoming Edo State governorship election.

“We are due for elections. We are happy, and we are perfecting all the arrangements to ensure that this coming election we will win because our house is united; we sorted out all the issues arising from primaries 100 per cent.

“Our opponents have one crisis or the other; even the Labour Party has their crisis, so at least APC is not in any form of crisis.

“[b]We are all waiting for INEC on April 24 to get started. So, I briefed him on all of that. We are happy, and he is there for us as a father, but we are not going to sleep believing the father will do it for us because he is not going to come to Edo to vote,” [/b]Oshiomhole said.

The former APC national chairman also said the party will have to do the “voting” and “mobilisation” to capture the “campaign message that captures the imagination and Edo people can relate to.”

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/edo-guber-our-opponents-have-one-crisis-or-the-other-oshiomhole-predicts-apc-victory/#google_vignette

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by free2ryhme: 9:07am On Apr 12

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by superlanny(m): 9:07am On Apr 12
Someone who doesn’t know this useless entities will think they are campaigning and gunning to win the election for the betterment of the people.

But alas, it’s still the same suffering, pain and sorrow, is it not this same mofos, Lol.

Nigeria is the worst country to live in in the whole world and yet a good number of brainless citizens will defend and support their incompetence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by free2ryhme: 9:08am On Apr 12
Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by BarrElChapo(m): 9:08am On Apr 12
They're cooking their deadly potion at the APC & INEC headquarters right now. It would soon be ready

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by idanone(m): 9:08am On Apr 12
Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by KingLennon(m): 9:08am On Apr 12
If you're living in Edo, make sure you do the right thing and vote a credible candidate. Those who collected 5K to vote APC in the last election can barely afford 2 square meal today sad
Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:09am On Apr 12
Lol.

APC for Edo

Lol

Edo will rather be ruled by the king

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by christejames(m): 9:09am On Apr 12
Look within, Mr Osho, yours is worse grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by cjudy(m): 9:10am On Apr 12
Selfish interest that’s all that matters to them

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:10am On Apr 12
Okay
Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by theysg: 9:10am On Apr 12
Division is bad business in politics.

Ask Obi and Atiku, they can tell you better about division.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Alexanderobi: 9:10am On Apr 12
No politician is talking about the cost of living, all they about is winning elections. After the elections, they forget the people

3 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Elzazzi: 9:10am On Apr 12
grin

This will be power for power and money for money. Obaseki can't withstand federal might and money.

9 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Elzazzi: 9:11am On Apr 12
Alexanderobi:
No politician is talking about the cost of living, all they about is winning elections. After the elections, they forget the people

The people don't even care about themselves too
Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by omoredia: 9:11am On Apr 12
So says a man that is crisis personified 😆

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by PlayerMeji: 9:11am On Apr 12
Baba don throw on softball for ground.

He go say na wetin make dem win be that even if na rig the rig the election!
Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Lighthome: 9:11am On Apr 12
Truly, APC will win, as they are fully united unlike others
BarrElChapo:
They're cooking their deadly potion at the APC & INEC headquarters right now. It would soon be ready

11 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by GreenCovering: 9:15am On Apr 12
Respect for this man abeg.
He is the Jagaban of the middle belt when it comes to politicking.
smiley

18 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Pusyiter(m): 9:15am On Apr 12
I can say for free that you cannot rig election in Edo especially if the people decided to stand by their conscience to vote

3 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by benuejosh: 9:18am On Apr 12
Labour Party no be our opponents. Na our fans.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by phemmie06(m): 9:20am On Apr 12
While you're the citadel of crisis
Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Cantonese: 9:22am On Apr 12
Very childish.

By the way, why has Oshiomole mentioned Labour party? I thought they said "no structure"? So they have admitted that LP is not a baby?

Labour party has come to stay.

Again, all the parties in Edo state have their issues. APC have not sorted out their post primaries problems and yet Oshiomole mocks others.
Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by thomasjoe(m): 9:22am On Apr 12
E go shock you dis time .

Are you not surprised at the unusual calm in Edo APC despite all that's going on with Obaseki and PDP?

Underrate APC at your own peril !
Just watch as the recent happenings in Govt house will be used as a leeway to mudslinging Obaseki further !
Obaseki himself should have been a better Politician and has too many baggages around him while Asue has noticed this by himself and trying to make it seem as if he is on his own . Need I say more
Pls save this post
Pusyiter:
I can say for free that you cannot rig election in Edo especially if the people decided to stand by their conscience to vote

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Chinjo2: 9:23am On Apr 12
Ok
Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Mccullum: 9:23am On Apr 12
Let's watch as the event unfolding towards Edo State gubernatorial election.

It seems APC learnt a lot on experience they had in Zamfara. It makes them to be more organized in pre-general election intra politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by Pusyiter(m): 9:27am On Apr 12
I understand your point as I am not a fan of any
But as it is
The hate for APC in Edo especially the South and Central is second to none
I wonder how Oshiomole will canvass for votes with his ugly antecedents while I expect Obaseki to be smarter than he is posing

thomasjoe:
E go shock you dis time .

Are you not surprised at the unusual calm in Edo APC despite all that's going on with Obaseki and PDP?

Underrate APC at your own peril !
Just watch as the recent happenings in Govt house will be used as a leeway to mudslinging Obaseki further !
Obaseki himself should have been a better Politician and has too many baggages around him while Asue has noticed this by himself and trying to make it seem as if he is on his own . Need I say more
Pls save this post

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:28am On Apr 12
Only foooools & bastaaards will ever vote anything APC in any part of Nigeria again!

angry
Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by BarrElChapo(m): 9:32am On Apr 12
Lighthome:
Truly, APC will win, as they are fully united unlike others

How does their unity mean, the masses will support them ? Aren't the policies of the APC federal government affecting them ?

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:34am On Apr 12
GreenCovering:
Respect for this man abeg.
He is the Jagaban of the middle belt when it comes to politicking.
smiley
In d whole of Edo state, it's only part of afenmai indigenes dat can support or vote 4 him & his crookish party APC, even within core auchi peeps, dem no like d guy... 4get d media hype!

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: “Our Opponents Have One Crisis Or The Other” – Oshiomhole by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:37am On Apr 12
Pusyiter:
I understand your point as I am not a fan of any
But as it is
The hate for APC in Edo especially the South and Central is second to none
I wonder how Oshiomole will canvass for votes with his ugly antecedents while I expect Obaseki to be smarter than he is posing

say no more my brother... only fools in Edo state will vote anything APC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts / Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times / A Mythbuster Version - The Coup Of Jan 15th 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.