Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood (11827 Views)

Fayemi, Sanwo-Olu, Mua’zu Pay Condolence Visit To Abiodun Over Father’s Death / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Ogun Gov, Tinubu Express Grief As Ex-deputy Gov, Ogunleye Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by broadman20: 9:32am On Apr 12
This people and JuJu are just inseparable.
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by IfnobeGod20: 9:45am On Apr 12
Shedding blood is their stock in trade because they see politics as a do or die affair. And you know the funny thing, youths are their willing tools. The youths of this nation need to redefined what they want and how they wish to go about it. Many of these so called youths are older than Senegal president, Faye but their thinking faculties screwed and unproductive if it comes to government issues.
In a saner country, Gbengal Daniel, Yahaya Bello, Ekpezu, Ortom, should not have gotten second term but in this world we compensate and reinforce incompetence and failure and even die for it. The reason the country is not moving forward.
Until we sieve this do or die away from our political sphere and play the game according to its rules, we will continue to churn out mediocre leaders till kingdom comes.
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by Kaiser20: 9:48am On Apr 12
Dennisochampa:
So are u saying the governor shed blood??

Please show us proof so he can be arrested and prosecuted...
We no dey like accusations without evidence
The insecurity ,Your lifestyle and your family lifestyle, living constantly in fear is enough proof that all is not well
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by IfnobeGod20: 9:51am On Apr 12
KingLennon:
Oga, leave all this kind talk wer fit implicate you. There are people who shed blood and still don't win. Next time, try and shed something sir cheesy

He should shed blood, please where is the humanity in you? The precious blood of people doesn't matter to you guys any more, that you're advocating that he should shed blood. May God heal you quick, so that you can repent and be converted quickly.
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by Trustedpronet: 9:55am On Apr 12
Abi the gods no accept your human sacrifice. No politician is godly. Stop forming holy when obviously you know you are not.
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by Dennisochampa: 9:56am On Apr 12
Kaiser20:

The insecurity ,Your lifestyle and your family lifestyle, living constantly in fear is enough proof that all is not well

Since I no understand werin u mean.... Make I Waka pass like say I no see am
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by RodgersAkpafu: 10:00am On Apr 12
AriyaTV:
Note;

Any politician in Nigeria who is contesting for a political office, if in the build to that election He/She lost any of his/her children in a controversial circumstances. Please check well they always win.

Election in Nigeria is Controlled by the dark forces. If you know' you know.

I come in peace.
After 8 years what next?

But your kid is gone forever
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by article1: 10:00am On Apr 12
Ejehhhh:
I dedicate this thread to Obi Borehole
Learner. Your mates are preparing for WAEC and GCE exams

1 Like

Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by Starhearts: 10:14am On Apr 12
Kellie069:
This one na story tho, but in all sincerity , Ladi won that election !

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head

Hw ladi take win....

Wht re ur facts

1 Like

Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by rafcrown(m): 10:16am On Apr 12
Political reforms
JUDICIAL REFORMS
AGRICULTURAL Reforms
Otherwise,Justice for this and that,You are hungry protests and thugs and touts must be allowed to vote and go home.to smoke .
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by AriyaTV: 11:07am On Apr 12
RodgersAkpafu:

After 8 years what next?

But your kid is gone forever

Those guys don't care. It's power or nothing.
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by Truths9ja: 11:15am On Apr 12
Both you and Dapo Abiodun did votes buying
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by KingLennon(m): 11:23am On Apr 12
IfnobeGod20:

He should shed blood, please where is the humanity in you? The precious blood of people doesn't matter to you guys any more, that you're advocating that he should shed blood. May God heal you quick, so that you can repent and be converted quickly.
I'm not asking him to shed blood o. Pls, try and read well before commenting. I'm just pointing out that he lost squarely...
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by Bluntemperor: 11:38am On Apr 12
[size=8pt][/size]
Kellie069:

But did he prints those money cards or don't you know the grievious offence associated with that accusations?

•Attention Governor Abiodun:
Why have you failed to do IGODE ROAD - in Sagamu Area.
-IGODE is the Border between Lagos and Adamo- Town in Lagos,yet the Place has suffered because there is No Motorable -Good Road, even though it has Oba,Pubic School and a Regional Police Post.
-Why should a Road to a Town in Nigeria-be a Problem in 21st Century?
The People in this town are tired of calling, complaining - year in - year out!
Do something Urgent to remember you for,it's doable Sir!
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by garfield1: 11:53am On Apr 12
Yankee101:
You clearly won

Won where? He never claimed victory
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by CharlotteFlair: 11:57am On Apr 12
You for kukuma shed blood if it guaranteed your winning because heads or tails, you are still an erudite skuller sir.
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by RodgersAkpafu: 1:04pm On Apr 12
AriyaTV:

Those guys don't care. It's power or nothing.
That's psychotic thinking
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by Tonnyray: 4:57pm On Apr 12
Just shut up already abeg!
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by HRMK: 6:38pm On Apr 12
ok abiodun won bcs he shed blood while you didnt!but you said #inec rigged elections for #apc?now its the thugs that rigged the elections for #apc?is there any political party that does not have thugs?any at all?
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by jersey4: 6:58pm On Apr 12
How ogun state suddenly becomes the most regressed and backward in the country, is something we need to ask Mr dapo

1 Like

Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by WorldRichest: 9:15pm On Apr 12
We are doing rememberance for our great grandfather who died in 1932. Anything to throw party, we go fund am.

Owambe Party is our Culture and Heritage.
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by WorldRichest: 9:15pm On Apr 12
MajorOvakporaye:
Emilokan idiots have started disgracing themselves in public cheesy cheesy

Why are you disgracing your generation on the internet nah?
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by WorldRichest: 9:16pm On Apr 12
Ejehhhh:
I dedicate this thread to Obi Borehole

The borehole fit no wide reach the pussssy of some of their sisters that are selling their worthless pussssies in Italy and all parts of the world
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by IfnobeGod20: 1:07am On Apr 13
KingLennon:

I'm not asking him to shed blood o. Pls, try and read well before commenting. I'm just pointing out that he lost squarely...
This is what you wrote that I replied:
"Oga, leave all this kind talk wer fit implicate you. There are people who shed blood and still don't win. Next time, try and shed something sir"

You said, "next time try and shed something sir", in follow up to your statement. Please try and retrospect before sending out messages. It is not must to comment and later regret commenting.
Re: Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood by YorubaDemonswag: 7:51am On Apr 13
Kellie069:

Won wetin? Daru dapo won him, Ogun state were presented with two clown and they decided to stick with daru dapo for 4 years, instead of Another clown ruling them for 8 years, this clown will never rule Ogun state just as Pandora criminal will never rule Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital / Only Atiku Can Restructure And Improve Nigeria's Economy - Nwodo / How Security Breach Affected Lagos APC Gubernatorial Campaign Kick-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.