Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan (15220 Views)

Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu / FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly / World Bank Approves Nigeria's $750 Million COVID-19 Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by iampeterben(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12
APC and loan na 5 and 6. Stop borrowing our future away.
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by VaginaAcademic: 12:29pm On Apr 12
Dem done cashhout grin
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by worksmart(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12
Tinubu and subsidy grin cheesy grin

Tinubu and loans cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by tiger28: 12:30pm On Apr 12
Namaster:
Another opportunity to loot.

HATEFUL Illiterate!!!!!

I can bet this fool cannot comprehend the grammar, hence he/she didn't read the news before typing .

I once Said this, that these "Emergency" Nigerians who before elections were Anti-Nigeria , need to be given their own Country

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12
Abeg Nigeria does not need any subsidy on anything. Before you know it, International Aeropolitics will push FG into subsidizing flights for Air Peace and before you know, other air operators will jack up the price again and we will go back to square one.

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Franking: 12:31pm On Apr 12
Subsidy again? They should keep their subsidy before we get used to it.

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Sirseedorf(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12
Another avenue to siphon money to there pocket, any borrowing is always the good side from the Nigeria government.....why undecided
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by zionstaar75: 12:34pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

Helinues come and defend this borrowing... remember I have the screenshot of the other thread.

Start now
biafran we all know how sad you are that the evil you have in mind for this country is not happening. The question is how can your life be better when all you do is wish your country evil. Mr man you can only reap what you sow and that is what will happen to you. No need to curse
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by zionstaar75: 12:35pm On Apr 12
tiger28:

HATEFUL Illiterate!!!!!

I can bet this fool cannot comprehend the grammar, hence he/she didn't read the news before typing .

I once Said this, that these "Emergency" Nigerians who before elections were Anti-Nigeria , need to be given their own Country
gbam
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Believeintruth: 12:35pm On Apr 12
lailo:
Bobrisky has been jailed.
Nobody screamed "we are being targeted".
It is not APC trying to take out people who worked for LP in last election.
I'm sure Bobrisky would have even worked for Tinubu.
No noise of victim mentality anywhere.
His own trybe's men president, EFCC chairman and court judge jailed him, all of them Yorubas.
The matter has no tribal insinuation.
But let the niggarr come from the yeast, all hell will be let loose. What a cursed tribe
Yoruba lagba........

it is too early to be making senseless statements that have no bearing on the topic. How old are you? were you raised using Zobo instead of breast milk?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by worksmart(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12
Privately owned by Tinubu and his cronies perhaps ? angry angry
ZombieDetective:
“The loan will be partly used to provide support to the development and operation of privately owned and operated solar hybrid mini grids "

Privately owned? grin grin.
Another looted loan

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by kenmaro: 12:39pm On Apr 12
BrandSpurNG:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2024/04/12/fg-to-provide-solar-subsidy-in-nigeria-through-750-million-world-bank-loan/

🤣🤣🤣 heyyyy!!!! I just dey laugh. This is EOA " Embezzled On Arrival.
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Ozommadu: 12:40pm On Apr 12
zionstaar75:
biafran we all know how sad you are that the evil you have in mind for this country is not happening. The question is how can your life be better when all you do is wish your country evil. Mr man you can only reap what you sow and that is what will happen to you. No need to curse

The people you voted in 2015 are the one wrecking the country...no Biafran has ruled you since democracy.

Have some shame
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by IamANigerianMan: 12:41pm On Apr 12
Namaster:
Is like you de inside my mind
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by 2mch(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12
Which one is Solar Subsidy. Stop putting future generations into useless debt. World bank need to leave Nigeria alone with all their useless loans. Tinubu please look for other source of funds and sop collecting unnecessary loans..

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Bintasukai: 12:54pm On Apr 12
Namaster:

If they don’t do you will complain, if they do you will still complain. While I do not blame you as the FG has not exactly earned trust over the years. But I would like to know what they could do that will earn your trust.
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Numberoneflavou: 12:57pm On Apr 12
BrandSpurNG:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2024/04/12/fg-to-provide-solar-subsidy-in-nigeria-through-750-million-world-bank-loan/

This Should have been a grant rather than a Loan. FG can bargain further for the sake of clean Energy and it's positive Effect on Climate.Let WB use it as it's contribution
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by chijike(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12
Way to go....kudos to FG
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by youngrichnigga: 1:08pm On Apr 12
Another subsidy, another Wahala 😂😂😂😂
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by khattab02: 1:10pm On Apr 12
Hmmmm....

Loan, loan, loan our children and their children's generation is already mortgaged.

I believe we are still servicing Buhari's loans.

Up till now seimens never complete the deal on electricity.

God Almighty help this country!!!
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by cucumbar: 1:12pm On Apr 12
Winning123:

When a heart is filled with evil, that heart only thinks evil. You will see it happen but will never be a partaker of the benefits.
craze man… something the evil people you support have been doing over and over again, you are here saying someone’s heart is evil.

Your heart is more evil for supporting evil. You, ehn, you won’t even see it happen, because it won’t happen. Animal .
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by tiger28: 1:14pm On Apr 12
lailo:
His own trybe's men president, EFCC chairman and court judge jailed him, all of them Yorubas.
But let the niggarr come from the yeast, all hell will be let loose. What a cursed tribe
Yoruba lagba........

GBAM!!!!

I am a Northerner......

But I noticed that Yorubas don't defend their own OVER JUST any Nonsense.......

Unlike those "Emergency" Nigerians whose ONLY defense in just ANYTHING is the cry of Victimhood.

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Callosobruchus: 1:23pm On Apr 12
A time will come when me and so many Nigerians will completely say bye-bye to NEPA. The incompetency over the years due to corruption is just too annoying.I bin shout "up NEPA" in the early 80s when NEPA bring light come,today na my tiny niece of 2 years di halla "up NEPA".We no even fit forget di name NEPA because the tin wey dem don di do us since the time wey Brutus and Julio Caesar get beef hot pass that part for hellfire wey dem di manufacture the fire wey dem di use roast sinners wey die.
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Sermwell(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12
lailo:
Yoruba lagba........
Mumu go and get a life!!
Are you supporting this irresponsibility by this useless government?
That was pure witch-hunt against bobrisky!!
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Mvnster: 1:26pm On Apr 12
Namaster:
$750M no be ya mate cheesy cheesy
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by occfx: 1:29pm On Apr 12
BrandSpurNG:

FG should just import solar panels at a subsidized rate and sell to citizens. Just call it renewable hope solar panels 500W for 20k. Do the same for batteries and watch Nigerians come back to heaven. To fix the country is not hard but the people at the top just don't want it to work.
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Coldie(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12
Golan007:
Nice one.
See them apc supporters, they support any nonsense that sinks this country then later they blame other people for not been patriotic,

Nigeria doesn’t need solar subsidy, tomorrow they might start taxing solar users saying they want to repay the loan.

What they should do is remove custom and import duties on solar energy imports and leave the rest.
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by panpan(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12
These foreign loans should stop.

Whenever the federal government takes external loans, they indirectly take money from the Nigerian population through naira devaluation, increase in the price of petroleum products, and general inflation.
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by Golan007: 1:34pm On Apr 12
Coldie:

See them apc supporters, they support any nonsense that sinks this country then later they blame other people for not been patriotic,

Nigeria doesn’t need solar subsidy, tomorrow they might start taxing solar users saying they want to repay the loan.

What they should do is remove custom and import duties on solar energy imports and leave the rest.

Yeah, we need generator subsidy.

Specifically Mikano abi?

grin
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by yemmit90: 1:38pm On Apr 12
AbuTwins:
We need Solar in Nigeria.

Let's have manufacturing plants that makes the panels and everything here!

Exactly 💯, power generation in this country will always be hindered by corruption and lack of maintaining culture. Let solar be affordable to power every home.
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12
Give each house by size the money to put by themselves
Re: FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan by MasterTeeUSA: 1:49pm On Apr 12
Provide subsidy directly to customers...if you install solar capacity of certain capacity, govt will provide rebate if its in certain areas not BAND A or BAND B...You will encourage investments in areas with poor electricity or get more of those people off the grids.

BrandSpurNG:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Makes N486bn In Six Months, Breaks Revenue Record / Why APC Plotted To Impeach Ortom – PDP / Retreat: Ministers’ Sack Looms As Buhari Supervises Appraisal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.