Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon (30075 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by Tellmeastory: 11:55am On Apr 12
Tetraozonaitera:
IF I WAS A MUSLIM (God forbid)
I WOULD SIT DOWN ONE DAY AND ASK THE QUESTION, "WHY ALWAYS US?"

ONE NEEDS TO BE SINCERE TO ONE'S SELF SOMETIMES.

WHY US ALWAYS.

Jesus is the only Peace the world needs. Truth they say is bitter.

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.
GO ASK RASHIDAT AJIBADE AND OTHERS LIKE HER. THE PEACE THAT COMES WITH BEING A CHRISTIAN IS BEYOND EXPLANATION.

SHUT UP.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT INDIANS, CHINESE, JAPANESE, ARE ALL GOING TO YOUR FAKE “HELLFIRE” BECAUSE THEY ARE HINDUISTS, BUDDHISTS, TAOISTS, AND SHINTOISTS?

WHAT ABOUT AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGIONISTS?

IT IS THIS YOUR IGNORANT AND STUPID CHRISTIAN BELIEF OF “MY WAY IS THE ONLY TO GOD” THAT ALSO CONTRIBUTES TO TERRORISM.

IGNORANT FOOLS.

JUST SHUT UP AND WORSHIP YOUR IMPORTED DEITY AND STOP DISTURBING PEOPLE WITH YOUR RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by placeofallure(f): 11:56am On Apr 12
okeyley:
Wahala no dey finish

RIP to the fishermen

May the ragtag head slamming mohammedians die a painful death for putting misery upon these families

Amen! It's sad.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by alpharoyalty: 11:59am On Apr 12
This is what Islamic religion gave us
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by superCleanworks(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12
cover your face and carry a gun to show power

you couldn't fight the men face to face like real men. you even had to tie their hands.

Bunch of cowards.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by Sirianese: 12:08pm On Apr 12
All these centuries of continuous bloodshed because a lying pedophile rapist claimed to have seen a revelation?
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by iampeterben(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12
That is barbaric.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by Badguy77(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12
jamafa:

Election is over boy, u need to move on.

This prayer is for you and your family not Nigeria.

Sense is far from you
As long as this country is still under the umbrella and rulership of this evil people, God will always get angry with this nation and your family ozuo.
And I pray may Nigeria befall you and your family..
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by Izuchukwu70: 12:49pm On Apr 12
kereman1:
Y can't the military annihilate these guys

Because it will be in Gaza style. Children and women would be dead in thousands and the world will turn against Nigeria Military, even Nigerians will say that's enough. Isreal and Palestine is about Lagos State in size and Isreal has not finished the fight till now. North West is too big. Collateral Damage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by 2mch(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12
When people breed with their family members their offspring are either deformed, mentally deranged or very useless. We are seeing the effects now in large order from groups that practice it. All West African troops need to collaborate and wipe them and their family members out. It’s a regional problem now.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by GreatOchuks: 1:58pm On Apr 12
Since the West African Countries especially Egbon Nigeria have proven incapable of eradicating Boko Haram and ISWAP .

They should either give the contract to Russia or Israel for like 2 years , to do proper cleansing in the whole ECOWAS region...
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by Verbtips(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12
Abeg which contry dey sponsor boko haram sef cus i no understand again osad
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by tubolancer(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by Tetraozonaitera: 3:12pm On Apr 12
Tellmeastory:

SHUT UP.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT INDIANS, CHINESE, JAPANESE, ARE ALL GOING TO YOUR FAKE “HELLFIRE” BECAUSE THEY ARE HINDUISTS, BUDDHISTS, TAOISTS, AND SHINTOISTS?

WHAT ABOUT AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGIONISTS?

IT IS THIS YOUR IGNORANT AND STUPID CHRISTIAN BELIEF OF “MY WAY IS THE ONLY TO GOD” THAT ALSO CONTRIBUTES TO TERRORISM.

IGNORANT FOOLS.

JUST SHUT UP AND WORSHIP YOUR IMPORTED DEITY AND STOP DISTURBING PEOPLE WITH YOUR RUBBISH.

grin

Stop crying on my mention.

If Christians say Jesus is the only way. They are only telling you the truth. If you don't have Christ in your life and you die, Sorry is your case.
BUT IT IS NEVER BY FORCE.
NO BOMBING, NO SLAUGHTERING, NO BEATING.
LIFE IS A CHOICE.

THE BIBLE SAYS, "IT HAS BEEN LAID BEFORE YOU THIS DAY TO CHOSE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH"
It goes further and says, "BUT I IMPLORE YOU TO CHOSE LIFE"

YOU SEE AM?
NO BE BY FORCE LIKE THE "RELIGION OF PEACE"

NOW, Mention any of those religions that you mention that is as deadly as Islam. Mention just one.
Mumu grin

Sango and Ogun worshipers are not even violent. They don't go after Christians or Muslims and yet they are not shouting upandan "our religion is a peaceful religion"

Ndi Empty Barrels.

The other time we all witnessed how an innocent Christian girl was burnt alive. For just saying "Stop posting irrelevant things on departmental WhatsApp group"
Gbam! Peaceful people termed it to insult on a prophet who once said he was not sure where he was going whether heaven or hell.

The other time, we all witnessed how Muslims were threatening a river goddess priestess in Ilorin. They even repeated the threat openly.
Was it Christians that did that?
Oponu.

Yen yen yen.

Stop crying on my mention o. I hate to see people cry.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by UnabashedIPOB: 3:36pm On Apr 12
This is why we want to get out of this failed contraption called Liegeria. Your government is the sponsor of terrorism hence it would NOT stop until its goal is achieved...take over by the terrorist Fulanis!
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by Timetravel88: 4:53pm On Apr 12
God1000:
Boko Haram is also active in Cameroon

In Nigeria, We have Boko Haram, ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen and other numerous armed groups all terrorizing us from north to south east, north central and Niger delta region, such a country cannot make progress

I noticed you surreptitiously omitted the South West like they are immune to the scourge ravaging the land. Who do you think murdered over 40 Christians during a Church service in Ondo state!
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by AustinGustin: 7:53pm On Apr 12
And all this killing of innocent people is said to be done in the name of Allah or something abi🤔🤔, Allah sending some of his creatures to kill others of his creatures 🤔🤔 abi I no understand. This is just human savagery, hiding behind Allah and religion.🤔🤔🤔
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by adecz: 8:03pm On Apr 12
❗️❗️❗️Allahuakbar☪️☪️☪️
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by broadman20: 8:30pm On Apr 12
God1000:

In Nigeria, We have Boko Haram, ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen and other numerous armed groups all terrorizing us from north to south east, north central and Niger delta region, such a country cannot make progress

In addition, three obas were slaughtered Same day in the south west just some month ago, I guess you never heard about that.

There is no place that that number of royal fathers has been slaughtered like that at a time in the history of NIGERIA, even those areas you mentioned above.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by Safyqueen: 10:07pm On Apr 12
okeyley:
Wahala no dey finish

RIP to the fishermen

May the ragtag head slamming mohammedians die a painful death for putting misery upon these families

Stop being stupid. Islam has nothing to do with this. Your media-induced Islamaphobic tendencies is high anyway.

Terrorism is a tool used and funded by western countries to explore and exploit mineral resources in African countries.

Check the closest Muslim to where you live, is he a terrorist?
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 27 Fishermen In Cameroon by YourGFsnatcher: 11:33pm On Apr 12
God1000:

We have ipob terrorist too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) / Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N200 Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.