Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) (28375 Views)

Peter Obi Campaign Team Visit Bwala In Borno South, Drills Borehole (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Heavensent01(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13
Ozommadu:

You can only hate those better than you, keep hating

You mean Igbo better than a tribe that have their kinsmen rated in wealth rating in Nigeria and Africa? Stationed in industry, entertainment, banking sector among others

If anyone is deceiving you wake up, Yoruba ain't mate with you Igbo, you migrate to west to make it, many of your kinsmen success story is match with the migration to Lagos

Stop acting like a kid
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by descarado: 3:55pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:

Obi will see the video.
You guys should not box this man to a corner.
He has not done more than what others had done yet during election time, all will be forgotten when they go to mosque and they will still vote against igbo.

Stop pushing it. All you guys do here is sell ideas to them when they coax you especially when they open some suggestive topics.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by descarado: 3:58pm On Apr 13
Harrynight:
I thought they have Buhari, shetimma, Tinubu, Atiku and co...

Why begging Peter Obi
That is political stunt.
You guys know nothing.
Absolutely nothing about Nigerian political dynamics.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by stuffs4me(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13
slivertongue:

And why do you bother yourself with them since they they are insignificant? First, I don't care if they become president or not. second, I am NIGERIAN to the core and have loved to call myself a first class NIGERIAN but in reality everyone is a first class NIGERIAN. Third, am humbled that Obi won not only states in my geopolitical zone but won hearts. Fourth, am proud that Obi is not tainted with drug trafficking controversies, financial crime, identity crisis, identity theft, certificate, crisis. Fifth, am glad that God owns the earth including you, so hold peace your Mr free stuff. Insults shows how you were badly raised and the poor manners of a party supporter

Just because presidency is not for insignificant SLAVES doesn't mean we would not to bother ourselves with our slaves. SLAVES are also Nigerians but 3rd class Nigerians.

Abeg goan sit down with mumu Obi won crap you have been brainwashed by radio BIAFRA
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by slivertongue: 11:30pm On Apr 13
stuffs4me:

Just because presidency is not for insignificant SLAVES doesn't mean we would not to bother ourselves with our slaves. SLAVES are also Nigerians but 3rd class Nigerians.

Abeg goan sit down with mumu Obi won crap you have been brainwashed by radio BIAFRA

freestuff no one gives a damn who you are. you are at liberty to be a human, ape, zombie, slowpoke, parasite, it's your choice. only a slave knows a slave. I am proudly a free born. The presidency is the property of over 200 million NIGERIANS deal with that.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by stuffs4me(m): 12:27am On Apr 14
slivertongue:

freestuff no one gives a damn who you are. you are at liberty to be a human, ape, zombie, slowpoke, parasite, it's your choice. only a slave knows a slave. I am proudly a free born. The presidency is the property of over 200 million NIGERIANS deal with that.

We own the entire SE, the land, the rivers and the SLAVES that lives there in.

We inherited the SE from our ancestors and our children shall inherit them from us and there is nothing you can do about it.

I am a born to rule and destined to rule over your kind as it the destiny of my offsprings to rule over your offsprings and there is nothing you can do about that .
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by slivertongue: 1:02pm On Apr 14
stuffs4me:

We own the entire SE, the land, the rivers and the SLAVES that lives there in.

We inherited the SE from our ancestors and our children shall inherit them from us and there is nothing you can do about it.

I am a born to rule and destined to rule over your kind as it the destiny of my offsprings to rule over your offsprings and there is nothing you can do about that .

Only a slave know a slave. Am proudly a free born and everyone around me are free born. Only a retrogrades think everyone is as vain as they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor / "It's Going To Be A Very Difficult Year," Ngozi Okonji Iweala (CNN) / Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.