Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) (3513 Views)

BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) / Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" / Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by bolaayenimo: 12:41pm On Apr 12
President Bola Tinubu should please have pity on Reno Omokri. He needs new shoes badly

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by Ozommadu: 12:44pm On Apr 12
Let me commission this borehole first, Peter Obi cannot be the only one commissioning boreholes cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by Kayceo2010: 1:09pm On Apr 12
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by rantingpigs: 1:10pm On Apr 12
Hungry lowlifer

A disgrace to his former principal Jonathan and a disposable sanitary pad by TINUBU.

See him shoe sef ..

E bi pa wa footwear promax grin

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by brain54(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12
I can never believe those are reno's shoes...

Even if it falls on my head or hits me in the face.

Worse case scenario... Shoe fetish.

Worst... Lucky shoe. grin

Dude can buy any shoe he wants... So no shoe shaming!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by SoNature(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12
Does it mean that Reno Omokri served in the presidency without having some level of influence?

Someone should advise him to stop doing the work of an ass-licker and contest for a political post....even if na state house of assembly na something.

Dude is obviously broke and will do, say or write anything to remain relevant to the agbadorians cheesy

15 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by helinues: 1:28pm On Apr 12
grin

The person below should be considered first. Make una no start marginalization

cheesy wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by bennybuhari: 1:29pm On Apr 12
How are we sure he didn't borrow the agbada sef?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by Beautifulday: 1:32pm On Apr 12
helinues:
grin

cheesy wink

You no fit buy the shoe below. You no nothing about shoes. Stick with your robber palms

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by PussyOdour(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12
helinues:
grin

cheesy wink

shocked

In your lame mind that's Peter Obi, your clownish behavior on nairaland is laughable😂😂and it really suits you and what you represent. Zombie= dead brain . Keep rocking on, I love it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by helinues: 1:43pm On Apr 12
PussyOdour:

shocked

In your lame mind that's Peter Obi, your clownish behavior on nairaland is laughable😂😂and it really suits you and what you represent. Zombie= dead brain . Keep rocking on, I love it.

Jesu, did I mention any name?

Sinners runneth when no one pursueth

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by pointblank247(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12
brain54:

Taaa puo ebea. If that man can buy any shoe he wants, he will not wear that rubbish. The man is jobless

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by Melagros(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12
COMRADES Reno is broke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by franchasofficia: 2:14pm On Apr 12
He needs an appointment.

Tinubu even if you don't want to give him a major appointment because of how he exposed and abused you in the past, have pity on him and create a new portfolio for him as SA on President Tinubu and Yoruba Image Making and Online Defense shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by brain54(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12
pointblank247:
Taaa puo ebea. If that man can buy any shoe he wants, he will not wear that rubbish. The man is jobless
Yeah he is jobless...

You are the one feeding him sef!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by Gadafii: 2:33pm On Apr 12
Shoe gben gben, Bata wahala cheesy grin

Be like Wetin those mai ruwa dey wear up and down for Lagos streets 😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by meditator(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12
rantingpigs:
Hungry lowlifer

A disgrace to his former principal Jonathan and a disposable sanitary pad by TINUBU.

See him shoe sef ..

E bi pa wa footwear promax grin
Thank God he's not a political prostitute like Obi that changes party up and down, and intends to wage religious war on the country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by nedu666: 4:03pm On Apr 12
Tonubu abeg no let reno lick your ass for 8 years for nothing. Some nairalanders luck buhari ass for 8 solid years, yet buhari no give them shishi. Just appointment of aboki up and down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by BlowYourMind: 4:13pm On Apr 12
How much is shoe he wouldn't be able to buy, the shoe was made in Aba, he is trying to promote the igbos but they are attacking him.

9 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by bennybuhari: 4:14pm On Apr 12
grin grin grin Aba shoes are far better than this
BlowYourMind:
How much is show he wouldn't be able to buy, the show was made in Aba, he is trying to promote the igbos but they are attacking him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by BlowYourMind: 4:21pm On Apr 12
bennybuhari:
grin grin grin Aba shoes are far better than this
The clothes he is wearing will be close to $100 dollars, ask those importing aso oke , they will tell you, so how much shoes can he not afford to go alone with the clothes, it is just grieves and bitterness that Peter Obi lost woefully

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by idahme(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12
brain54:

You are seeing shoes on him and you are saying you can't believe grin, you think it's everyone who has good taste in shoes? Some persons have money to buy shoes but you will never see them with nice shoes, you begin to ask yourself if this guy came from Pluto.
Leave the man, the shoes belongs to him

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by rantingpigs: 4:26pm On Apr 12
Stale.... Come up with something else grin

meditator:
Thank God he's not a political prostitute like Obi that changes party up and down, and intends to wage religious war on the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by rantingpigs: 4:28pm On Apr 12
No be $100 na $20 billion sef.

Ozuor

BlowYourMind:
The clothes he is wearing will be close to $100 dollars, ask those importing aso oke , they will tell you, so how much shoes can he not afford to go alone with the clothes, it is just grieves and bitterness that Peter Obi lost woefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by Oghene86: 4:28pm On Apr 12
bolaayenimo:
President Bola Tinubu should please have pity on Reno Omokri. He needs new shoes badly

A beg come back to Nigeria, if that's the look of your shoes abroad please come back home make Peter Obi dash you.shoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by brain54(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12
idahme:

You are seeing shoes on him and you are saying you can't believe grin, you think it's everyone who has good taste in shoes? Some persons have money to buy shoes but you will never see them with nice shoes, you begin to ask yourself if this guy came from Pluto.
Leave the man, the shoes belongs to him
Ever heard of photoshop...?

I am very certain reno will never wear that kind of shoe.

Make una no dey let una hate and sentiments becloud una judgment o. I understand some take it a joke but some take these things personally and too far.

Reno can't afford shoes now... (scoffs)!
Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12
helinues:
grin

cheesy wink

The person who created this thread is petty and mischievous. I see nothing wrong with Reno’s shoes. They appear to be suede and maybe they should’ve been given some TLC but they are doing the job of protecting Reno’s feet and complementing his attire.

The photo you posted: whose are they? Those are pretty solid pair of shoes. The shoes and trousers had been in the mud and even at that, the shoes looked strong.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by jude79(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12
He has even done more damaging jobs on iboes than joe gutterkwe, who was rewarded with cleaning gutter, tinubu should at least reward him with toilet cleaner for ido park. undecided embarassed
Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by IamAsiri: 5:07pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Jesu, did I mention any name?

Sinners runneth when no one pursueth

grin

Jesus name is not an exclamation 🙏
Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by AcadaWriter: 5:16pm On Apr 12
COMRADES Reno is broke
Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by Beazysledge: 6:25pm On Apr 12
If tinubu no give this idiot appointment ehn chei
Re: President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12
Chai... Internet people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon / MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation / Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.