Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court (1074 Views)

Cross-dresser Bobrisky Confirms The Removal Of His Manhood / Bobrisky Confirms The Story About His Bestie, Tonto Dikeh’s Arrest In Dubai / Bobrisky Confirms He Has Something On His Chest (viral Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by Ukpaka: 1:30pm On Apr 12
‘I’m a male,’ Bobrisky confirms gender in court
https://247ureports.com/2024/04/im-a-male-bobrisky-confirms-gender-in-court/
-
Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has confirmed his gender during his trial on charges of naira abuse in court on Friday.

Recall the crossdresser was handed a six-month jail sentence by Abimbola Awogboro, a judge of the federal high court in Lagos.

Awogboro, in her verdict, also ruled that the sentence is without the option of a fine.

The judge while sentencing the convict, said the judgment will be a deterrent to others that are found to be abusing and mutilating the Naira.

Meanwhile, prior to the sentence, the judge asked Bobrisky of his sex, and he quickly replied that he is a man.

Bobrisky is famous on the internet for identifying as a transgender woman.
Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by slivertongue: 1:32pm On Apr 12
wahala wear trouser

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by BondRiv: 1:46pm On Apr 12
That was never in doubt. You are Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye. A full-grown man.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by SoNature(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12
Like many people observed, the lifestyle of Bobrisky pissed off many people but they didn't know how to nail him.

Everyone knows that sending him to jail for 6 months was only a smokescreen because most Nigerians spray money in occasions. Some people even have a spray gun grin

We need to review our anti-gay laws to include crossdressers to the list of people who can be jailed up to 14 years. We can lose everything, but we must never lose our core values.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by DaniellaDokubo(f): 1:59pm On Apr 12
lol
Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by Blackskinned: 2:07pm On Apr 12
Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by rantingpigs: 2:10pm On Apr 12
Bobrisky go pick soap tire

Bobrisky has a partner here. Her name is

Helinus. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by Melagros(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12
COMRADES are astonished at this latest confirmation
Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by Gentino(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12
After he had defected to sisterhood, we have vehemently rejected her.
Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by gidgiddy: 2:26pm On Apr 12
SoNature:
Like many people observed, the lifestyle of Bobrisky pissed off many people but they didn't know how to nail him.

Everyone knows that sending him to jail for 6 months was only a smokescreen because most Nigerians spray money in occasions. Some people even have a spray gun grin

We need to review our anti-gay laws to include crossdressers to the list of people who can be jailed up to 14 years. We can lose everything, but we must never lose our core values.

Your core values that got you no where. Have you seen a rich country persecuting gays or cross-dressers? Only backward poor countries do that. Jailing a person for cross dressing? You might as well jail a person for spitting on the road

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by Gadafii: 2:36pm On Apr 12
Best dressed female indeed😂😂😂

You dey form brotherhood now?
Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by buharibanjo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12
E don happen...
Fefeledoh
Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by MadamExcellency: 2:43pm On Apr 12
He should appeal the judgment. It's too harsh unless it's a plea bargain. Six month for abuse of Naira only is pure wickedness. He should have been given six months community service to be sweeping Express Road, thrice in a week.
Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by papyjaypaul: 8:02pm On Apr 12
gidgiddy:

Your core values that got you no where. Have you seen a rich country persecuting gays or cross-dressers? Only backward poor countries do that. Jailing a person for cross dressing? You might as well jail a person for spitting on the road

Re: ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by gidgiddy: 11:32pm On Apr 12
papyjaypaul:

Your own example is what a a one party state dictatorship like China does?

That some advanced countries banned talking about LGBT issues in educational institutions? Are they jailing and punishing LGBT for being that?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Stella Damasus Moving On Is Right Or Itz 2 Quick / I Need Your Votes / Where Are They Now? Any Ideas:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.