Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court (277 Views)

" I’m A Man " - Bobrisky Tells Lagos High Court / Bobriskys Elder Brother Arrested For Attempting To Make Love To A Man - Bobrisky / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by atiku4President(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12
Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has confirmed his gender during his trial on charges of naira abuse in court on Friday.

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has confirmed his gender during his trial on charges of naira abuse in court on Friday.

Recall the crossdresser was handed a six-month jail sentence by Abimbola Awogboro, a judge of the federal high court in Lagos.

Awogboro, in her verdict, also ruled that the sentence is without the option of a fine.

The judge while sentencing the convict, said the judgment will be a deterrent to others that are found to be abusing and mutilating the Naira.

Meanwhile, prior to the sentence, the judge asked Bobrisky of his sex, and he quickly replied that he is a man.

Bobrisky is famous on the internet for identifying as a transgender woman.

The socialite gained traction for his bold and flamboyant style, makeup tutorials, and controversial statements on various social issues.

Bobrisky openly embraced his identity and has been vocal about his experiences navigating gender identity in Nigeria.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/naira-abuse-im-a-male-bobrisky-confirms-gender-in-court/
Re: ‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by buharibanjo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Cruise too much for this world now
Re: ‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by wittywriter: 2:38pm On Apr 12
buharibanjo:
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Cruise too much for this world now

Apt...I feel this shim is getting the desired PR Value shim is asking/looking for.
BTW what's Ricé Graphics?
TruthsFM:
So he get dick to piss. Thank God for the confession
brain54:
Good for him...

He should even have been sentenced to do more time in prison. He feels like he can switch his gender any time it favors or pleases him.

Confused dude!

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by TruthsFM: 2:39pm On Apr 12
So he get dick to piss. Thank God for the confession
Re: ‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by brain54(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12
Good for him...

He should even have been sentenced to do more time in prison. He feels like he can switch his gender any time it favors or pleases him.

Confused dude!
Re: ‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by NoahHadNoArk: 2:55pm On Apr 12
Dem go sodomise am for prison tire 😄
Dey play 😂
Re: ‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by fyzaila: 2:57pm On Apr 12
Pls let the poor human breathe 😔
Re: ‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by atiku4President(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12
When government remembers you, you go just humble. Don't know why they can't tackle insecurity with same eagerness.
Re: ‘I’m A Man,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Apr 12

(1)

Nigerian Man In The US Dies Weeks After Being Shot By Wife / Suspected Separatists Killed Four Policemen In Cameroon / Court Dismisses Union Bank’s Claim To Ikoyi Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.