Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change (1417 Views)

Why We Should Change Nigeria To UAR (United African Republic) / Gays, Lesbians, Satan: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Biden, Harris & Supporters / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by gidgiddy: 2:52pm On Apr 12
I'm a Christian. My religion frowns at gays, transgender, Lesbians and crossdressing. However, my religion tells me not to discriminate. Not even the Pope, head of over 1 billion Catholics, will discriminate against a person because of their sexual orientation, or being gay.

In rich progressive countries of the world such as USA,Britain, Germany, Italy, Canada, to discriminate against a gay person because of their sexual orientation can attract a prison sentence. Gay rights are taken seriously. It is only in poor retrogressive countries such as Nigeria that you see people openly discriminate against gay people

I'm not a fan of Bobrisky, trans, crossdressers or LGBT, but I think it very wrong and backwards to discriminate against them for that. What two consenting adults decide to do inside the bedroom is none of my business, even if they are same sex.

What is it as a Nigerian do you think you know, that Britain, USA and Canada don't know? You think those countries are foolish for protecting their gay citizens? While you are busy bringing out laws that jail and punish yours?

You watch people openly abuse and mutilate the Naira every day and think nothing of it, but support Bobrisky going to jail for that, just because he chooses to live an alternate lifestyle? The same lifestyle that countries you pray to be like protect?

You don't have to like a gay person, but to discriminate against a gay person belongs in the stoneages, not modern society

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by immortalcrown(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12
gidgiddy:
You watch people openly abuse and mutilate the Naira every day and think nothing of it, but support Bobrisky going to jail for that, just because he chooses to live an alternate lifestyle?
Thank you for this point. I have always said that most Nigerians judge actions based on who performs the actions, not based on the actions. A can be condemned for doing what B was celebrated for. I support neither cross dressing nor rough handling of currency notes. But I am against selective justice.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Frigga13: 3:05pm On Apr 12
Are you gay?

Are you married ?

Pray that your sons don’t turnout to be gays ..

Then you understand Why people frown at it ..

It’s much easy to type this poo..

16 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Solofresh2: 3:15pm On Apr 12
Good write up.This bobrisky is unjustifiable at all because people spray money every now and then

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by BlackhatMentor: 3:21pm On Apr 12
Go-to court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Puss360(f): 3:22pm On Apr 12
Well, let's leave the lifestyle of Bob and talk about the law itself!!!!!
Now, assuming we agree with the law and it's sentencing, how will we feel if every Saturday, Police go round taking videos of occasions where money is being "Sprayed and stepped on" and jailing all those involved...
Within a span of two weeks, more than 100 people would have being jailed!!!!
Fine, there are laws, and there are also consequences for breaking those laws, but "Jailing" someone for crime like this is too much...
As it is, the person is now an exconvict!!!
Imagine Emefiele, given 50M fine, and Bob is being jailed without option for fine for crimes under money issues!!!
I believe we are heavily sentimental in passing judgement and the judge, irrespective of her expertise, was sentimental when passing judgement!!!!
We all don't know the implications of the irregularities in this law, until we go occasion to celebrate, the next day police come carry us say we follow dey for the video where we step on Nigeria currency!!
If we say we no know, dem go remind us "Ignorance is not an excuse" and jail is for 6 months!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by helinues: 3:24pm On Apr 12
Go to court

Some people's hatred for this government might make them to support devil

21 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by jkpbestseries: 3:24pm On Apr 12
I am against the judgment and it should be appeal. But gays, cross dressers, lesbian should be stone to death if they refused to repent
Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Forkthiefnubu: 3:25pm On Apr 12
helinues:
Go to court
The universe will pay you in your own coins someday , you will see continue

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by LegendHero(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12
I also believe what they did to Bobrisky is injustice.

They just find a common sin to hang him with.

Even tho he is a nuisance and he also always use the same state apparatus against people, the punishment meted against him still look somehow.
Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Puss360(f): 3:31pm On Apr 12
jkpbestseries:
I am against the judgment and it should be appeal. But gays, cross dressers, lesbian should be stone to death if they refused to repent
Repent why? Are you God?
If your religion says they're going to hell, wetin come consyn you? You wan follow them?
We channel so much effort to unimportant aspect of life and ignore the pressing issues!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Sapasenator: 3:38pm On Apr 12
Nigeria is a country made up of generally stupid people in large numbers.
Why do you think the place is a shit hole?
Why do you think they keep voting for stupid politicians.

Emefiele is out on bail after stealing billions and no one is complaining.

Bobrisky has not held any public office or looted anybody's fund. Hell, people spray money every damn Saturday in parties and no one is being sent to jail without an option of a fine.

They may have big degrees, wear fine clothes and speak nice English, don't be deceived, the largest number of brainless and illogical individuals in the world reside in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by predictor1: 3:51pm On Apr 12
Frigga13:
Are you gay?

Are you married ?

Pray that your sons don’t turnout to be gays ..

Then you understand Why people frown at it ..

It’s much easy to type this poo..
If his son is gay, how does it affect you?
It's his problem.

. Most rape and sexual abuses are carried out by people who are not gay. You frown on it
but you don't frown on your governors destroying people's future through their stealing. We focus too much on frivolous things in Africa. How many politicians have been jailed for stealing?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Christistruth00: 3:57pm On Apr 12
.it is another Conspiracy against African Women

Men can never replace Women

They should stay in their own lane and department

African Women have suffered the worse discrimination

You cannot use this sorry excuse to Increase it

It is you that needs to change your attitude

21 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Boomboost(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12
My guy, you have a gay friend. Una de talk politics, religion, school but him de look you like you be meat, or like a girl sending green light. Meaning he's trying to convert you from liking girls, to being like him.

Mehn, I no know but I go avoid you and your homosexual virus o.

Opi, do you discriminate leprous people?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by ClassicMan202(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12
All this one na Grammer.....

Gay/Homos are not welcomed in African culture

Bob's sentence was too harsh BTW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by paramakina202: 4:36pm On Apr 12
gidgiddy:
I'm a Christian. My religion frowns at gays, transgender, Lesbians and crossdressing. However, my religion tells me not to discriminate. Not even the Pope, head over 1 billion Catholics, will discriminate against a person because of their sexual orientation, or being gay.

In rich progressive countries of the world such as USA,Britain, Germany, Italy, Canada, to discriminate against a gay person because of their sexual orientation can attract a prison sentence. Gay rights are taken seriously. It is only in poor retrogressive countries such as Nigeria that you see people openly discriminate against gay people

I'm not a fan of Bobrisky, trans, crossdressers or LGBT, but I think it very wrong and backwards to discriminate against them for that. What two consenting adults decide to do inside the bedroom is none of my business, even if they are same sex.

What is it as a Nigerian do you think you know, that Britain, USA and Canada don't know? You think those countries are foolish for protecting their gay citizens? While you are busy bringing out laws that jail and punish yours?

You watch people openly abuse and mutilate the Naira every day and think nothing of it, but support Bobrisky going to jail for that, just because he chooses to live an alternate lifestyle? The same lifestyle that countries you pray to be like protect?

You don't have to like a gay person, but to discriminate against a gay person belongs in the stoneages, not modern society

Are they keeping their sexuality inside their bedrooms? If they are keep what ever they are doing inside their bedrooms noone would care but rather they want the public to notice what they are doing and give them special priviledge and status for being gay. That is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Sergio107: 4:49pm On Apr 12
Fergie001 mynd44.

6months is just too much.

Injustice is Injustice no matter what.

I hate gayism with passion but come on....he/she is a human being too

We don't know who it might be tommorow
Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by engrchykae(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12
There should be death sentence on gays.
You know why?
Because they want to end our civilization.
If 50% of humanity goes gay,in less than two centuries,we as homo sapiens will join the dinosaurs in the dustbin of history.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by fergie001: 5:14pm On Apr 12
Sergio107:

6months is just too much.

Injustice is Injustice no matter what.

I hate gayism with passion but come on....he/she is a human being too

We don't know who it might be tommorow
I also believe the 6 months is extreme. For naira abuse, that we all know celebrities and politicians flout without hesitation.
Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12
We live in a society that is judgemental.
Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Christistruth00: 5:42pm On Apr 12
It can never Change

African men cannot be dragging gender roles with African women after all the discrimination they have already been through

It is the worst insult against African women
for the likes of Bobrisky to be dragging their husbands with them on top of the Centuries of horrendous discrimination they have already suffered
Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by omsglobal: 6:18pm On Apr 12
Puss360:
Well, let's leave the lifestyle of Bob and talk about the law itself!!!!!
Now, assuming we agree with the law and it's sentencing, how will we feel if every Saturday, Police go round taking videos of occasions where money is being "Sprayed and stepped on" and jailing all those involved...
Within a span of two weeks, more than 100 people would have being jailed!!!!
Fine, there are laws, and there are also consequences for breaking those laws, but "Jailing" someone for crime like this is too much...
As it is, the person is now an exconvict!!!
Imagine Emefiele, given 50M fine, and Bob is being jailed without option for fine for crimes under money issues!!!
I believe we are heavily sentimental in passing judgement and the judge, irrespective of her expertise, was sentimental when passing judgement!!!!
We all don't know the implications of the irregularities in this law, until we go occasion to celebrate, the next day police come carry us say we follow dey for the video where we step on Nigeria currency!!
If we say we no know, dem go remind us "Ignorance is not an excuse" and jail is for 6 months!!!!!!!!

You are part of our problem in this country if not, why would a sane person be celebrating and abusing the naira, haven't you be in an event and you see big men hold bundles of naira, and just take out some pieces and give the celebrants? Those kind of people understand what the law says about abusing naira..... If not that Nigeria police don't do their job when supposed to do..... In a sane country, if you squeeze their currency any how, u go to jail

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by helinues: 6:19pm On Apr 12
Forkthiefnubu:

The universe will pay you in your own coins someday , you will see continue

Stale bunkum

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Floky215: 6:20pm On Apr 12
gidgiddy:
I'm a Christian. My religion frowns at gays, transgender, Lesbians and crossdressing. However, my religion tells me not to discriminate. Not even the Pope, head over 1 billion Catholics, will discriminate against a person because of their sexual orientation, or being gay.

You are obviously a gay or one of those idiot cross dressers...!!

Pray they don't catch you too..!!

All your insanity would be cured with fire and by force...!!
Banzai kowai ..!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Forkthiefnubu: 6:22pm On Apr 12
helinues:
Go to court

Some people's hatred for this government might make them to support devil
You are a lost one , so pathetic, how did you get to read and write and u are so soulless
Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by helinues: 6:23pm On Apr 12
Forkthiefnubu:

You are a lost one , so pathetic, how did you get to read and write and u are so soulless

Cry softly buddy. It's weekend, man dey relax
Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by rantingpigs: 6:30pm On Apr 12
This is a Gay thread.

The worst Scum on earth are men/women that engage in same sex fornication. Even in the animal kingdom a MALE LION does not sleep with ANOTHER MALE LION.

Even all animals have a clear distinction between a female and male.

If you are gay, you are LOWER than Animals.

Nonsense and Bobrisky angry

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by AngryMrMAN: 6:33pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Cry softly buddy. It's weekend, man dey relax

Find work

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by helinues: 6:35pm On Apr 12
AngryMrMAN:

Find work

Work like creating dedicated monikers daily for years just to troll.

Even God forbids bad thing

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by dgmoni123(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12
Gay supporting gay
Re: Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change by Juliusganduje: 6:36pm On Apr 12
jkpbestseries:
Come out of your closet and stop contracting yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Country Is Collapsing / Fg Woos Ribadu, El-rufa’i / The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.