Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife (2143 Views)

Jnr Pope: AGN Suspends All Movies In Riverine Areas, Boat, Bans Adanma Luke / Ooni’s Former Wife, Olori Wuraola Welcomes Baby With Arabian Lover / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by orohbiro(f): 4:29pm On Apr 12
“This so-called quack Asaba producer was one of my ex-husband’s side chicks” – Jude Ighalo’s ex-wife, Sonia slams Adanma Luke

https://www.facebook.com/100064843984831/posts/pfbid0MBxkSpCzk41cp2REq2ZW6yKQasfvziozGg3TXLgtXuhddqX8o3bVgSbCaDNYdnZwl/

Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by TUANKU(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12
Shots fired cheesy
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by gaby(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12
Thanks for telling us.
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by AAAA67: 4:38pm On Apr 12
Shame on you.
Now that you have made a fool of yourself, what have you gained ?

Under this sorrowful incidence, you have no meaningful thing to say, than embarrass yourself.
Congratulations.

6 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by orohbiro(f): 4:44pm On Apr 12
AAAA67:
Shame on you.
Now that you have made a fool of yourself, what have you gained ?

Under this sorrowful incidence, you have no meaningful thing to say, than embarrass yourself.
Congratulations.
you insulting her what of Ighalo a married man for that matter is he not a bigger disgrace?
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by We4all: 8:03pm On Apr 12
Why do I find this funny? 'Quack Asaba Producer'. Lol.
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by chigoziri2403(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12
What should we do with the information
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by REGINALD001(m): 3:42am On Apr 13
A BOTTLE OF CHILLED DESPERADOS FOR THE OP......... I DONT KNOW WHY SOME STUPID POSTS ARE BEING APPROVED.

AS IF WE CARE.
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by pretydiva(f): 5:32am On Apr 13
Nobody asked you if she was your ex husband side chick or not. Just say your condolences and move on

2 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by Foodqueen(f): 6:50am On Apr 13
What's the meaning of ex again.
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by snowball11(m): 11:05am On Apr 13
Ighalo's ex-wife comment reeks of pain and regret.
Ighalo is no longer liable to you; so whatever he's doing now or must have done in the past is none of your business! undecided
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by Bulldozer90: 12:11pm On Apr 13
A failed and frustrated lady taking advantage of an unfortunate incident to settle personal scores against a fellow lady earning a legitimate living.

The accident has little to do with the producer.
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by meobizy(f): 2:14pm On Apr 13
The boy no get better taste.
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by Testimony1988(m): 9:42am On Apr 16
Hmmmm.
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by jabor4Naija(m): 9:55am On Apr 16
You and this man are separated, kindly let him be no matter how hurtful it is, move on. You deserve peace of mind, I don't know what he did or what you did during the marriage but truth be told you need to move on no matter how hurtful you feel.
Re: Adanma Luke Was My Ex Husband Side Chick- Ighalo former Wife by EreluRoz: 10:52am On Apr 16
Adesuwa always ready to drag her ex and still monitoring him, I think she still loves him.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ring The Alarm The Best Song Ever? / 9ice Sings For Babatunde Raji Fashola(re-elect Brf 2011) / Helen Paul (Tatafo) Fine Gurl Video (etc) - So So Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.