Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. (574 Views)

Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by Veecruz: 11:21am On Apr 14
FRANCISTOWN:
As a matter of fact. The word "piss" really can't explain what I feel right now.

Why are atheists so evil? Strangers of different beleifs are seen praying and trying to revive a man as they usually do and yet, here comes the devil, complaining about it.

Ha! God, come and let all these evils be wiped be taken away to their eternal punishments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by jaephoenix(m): 11:24am On Apr 14
Iamanoited:
GOD NEEDS JUNIOR POPE AT 39. JESUS WAS 33 WHEN YOU CRUCIFIED HIM.
So Yahweh doesn't need u now?
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by jaephoenix(m): 11:25am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

Do not blame God my friend, blame their stupidity. God gave them a brain but they have refused to use it.
Why do you pray? And what does the babble say about asking and it shall be given?
Keep giving excuses
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by jaephoenix(m): 11:25am On Apr 14
Emmanuel30a:
Pay me, if you wants to know what I am saying...
Ok
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by Emmanuel30a: 11:47am On Apr 14
jaephoenix:
Ok
Yeah!
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14
FRANCISTOWN:

Evidence that the Bible is a joke.
To you! smiley
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by Busybrain2233: 10:03pm On Apr 15
Mr Man, I salute you specially, but i gotta ask you these:

* How did you know God is a He?

* And how did you know that he gave us brain?

Olachase:
Man situation is non of God business anymore, that's why he God gave us brain

Some people have wasted their precious time in Church and Mosque praying and fasting still they remain poor

Imagine a car dragging road with truck all in the name of I cover my car with the blood of Jesus 😔😔

Modified: It seems I quoted the wrong person, so sorry for this.
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by Veecruz: 11:04pm On Apr 15
Busybrain2233:
Mr Man, I salute you specially, but i gotta ask you these:

* How did you know God is a He?

* And how did you know that he gave us brain?

Simple: The like Him God made first was a he. And a she came out from a he.

Secondly, as man has proven when creators create any inteligent thing, they always put a "brain"

1 Like

Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by Busybrain2233: 9:37am On Apr 17
So because the bible said God created Adam first before Eve justifies the fact that God is a male spirit...wait a sec, so spirits now have gender right

Your second answer doesn't show that you have knowledge on the subject matter, it shows that you just believe it is so ... Let's assume God created intelligent things and now you said he gave 'em brain, Okay now, isn't a jelly fish smart? Yet it is without brain! So what do you have to say about this

Veecruz:

Simple: The like Him God made first was a he. And a she came out from a he.

Secondly, as man has proven when creators create any inteligent thing, they always put a "brain"
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by kingxsamz(m): 10:14am On Apr 17
Lol, one said "El ROI has showed up".
Mu mu. He thinks his god exists. El ROI ko.
Junior Pope's matter is nothing. What about those who were murdered during a church service 2 years ago?
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by KnownUnknown: 12:19pm On Apr 17
kingxsamz:
Lol, one said "El ROI has showed up".
Mu mu. He thinks his god exists. El ROI ko.
Junior Pope's matter is nothing. What about those who were murdered during a church service 2 years ago?

They got their EL ROI. Unfortunately their Return on Investment was $0.
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by kingxsamz(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17
KnownUnknown:

They got their EL ROI. Unfortunately their Return on Investment was $0.
😂😂
They've been scam med.
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by Iamanoited: 1:33pm On Apr 17
Yahweh is Greek.
I pray to God and the Lord
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by StillDtruth: 3:14pm On Apr 18
Busybrain2233:
So because the bible said God created Adam first before Eve justifies the fact that God is a male spirit

Your inability to provide any counter already settles it.

Busybrain2233:

...wait a sec, so spirits now have gender right

Off Point! The topic is not the gender of spirits but a reasonable speculation of what God may be and the facts and logic shows that He made a male first, and the bible addresses Him as "Him" and "He" and "His". And was it a female who came to visit Abraham? No! It was male.

And that is why you have no answer.

Busybrain2233:

Your second answer doesn't show that you have knowledge on the subject matter, it shows that you just believe it is so ... Let's assume God created intelligent things and now you said he gave 'em brain, Okay now, isn't a jelly fish smart? Yet it is without brain! So what do you have to say about this

Off point! We aint talking about smart how smart or not smart the jelly fish is either with brain or no brain. And i am sure you aint seen a jelly fish to see whether it has a brain or not, so you are relying on demsay. And thirdly, jelly fish cannot read and write or create languages or do amazing things worthy of calling it intelligent, so on all grounds, you have no point.
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by Busybrain2233: 12:30pm On Apr 19
Still didn't answer my questions.

Excuse me Mr. What facts are you talking of?

Okay lemme use your analogy here, have you seen a God creating humans before? So how did you KNOW that you were created by a God? And how did you KNOW that male was created before female? I need you to provide Ur acclaimed facts here... Hope you know the difference between knowledge and belief?

You're simply ignorant of the word called intelligence, you seem to think is the ability to read and write only. I would advise you to go study intellectual elevating books, and not the one that says: A serpent spoke.

Modified: I just realized who is behind the keys (Dtruth...) bye bye, can't come and be going back and forth with you I don big pass that level, find your level mates Brah... grin

StillDtruth:

Your inability to provide any counter already settles it.

Off Point! The topic is not the gender of spirits but a reasonable speculation of what God may be and the facts and logic shows that He made a male first, and the bible addresses Him as "Him" and "He" and "His". And was it a female who came to visit Abraham? No! It was male.

And that is why you have no answer.

Off point! We aint talking about smart how smart or not smart the jelly fish is either with brain or no brain. And i am sure you aint seen a jelly fish to see whether it has a brain or not, so you are relying on demsay. And thirdly, jelly fish cannot read and write or create languages or do amazing things worthy of calling it intelligent, so on all grounds, you have no point.
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by StillDtruth: 7:31pm On Apr 19
Busybrain2233:

Okay lemme use your analogy here, have you seen a God creating humans before? So how did you KNOW that you were created by a God? I need you to provide Ur acclaimed facts here... Hope you know the difference between knowledge and belief? You're simply ignorant of the word called intelligence, you seem to think is the ability to read and write only. I would advise you to go study intellectual elevating books, and not the one that says: A serpent spoke.

All these are all off points and you are just trying to abuse me and create new arguments because you could not counter.

Busybrain2233:

Modified: I just realized who is behind the keys (Dtruth...) bye bye, can't come and be going back and forth with you I don big pass that level, find your level mates Brah... grin

The argument was already over when you could not counter so you are the one just looking for endless arguments when you see could not counter.
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by jaephoenix(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20
Busybrain2233:

Okay lemme use your analogy here, have you seen a God creating humans before? So how did you KNOW that you were created by a God? And how did you KNOW that male was created before female? I need you to provide Ur acclaimed facts here... Hope you know the difference between knowledge and belief?

You're simply ignorant of the word called intelligence, you seem to think is the ability to read and write only. I would advise you to go study intellectual elevating books, and not the one that says: A serpent spoke.

Lol. You thought its a sane person you're arguing with? I was just watching both of you go back and forth. The guy has schiz. He needs an MSE
Re: Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. by Busybrain2233: 8:40pm On Apr 22
Honestly Bro, I thought i was conversing with a sane human, until I discovered who it was grin

His reasoning dey baffle me grin

jaephoenix:

Lol. You thought its a sane person you're arguing with? I was just watching both of you go back and forth. The guy has schiz. He needs an MSE

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Response To A: K.o/religious Zealots / Proliferation Of Churches: A Need Or Nuisance / Pentecostal Churches And Their One Man Doctrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.