Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky (36260 Views)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Muhammadson2020: 7:24am On Apr 13
odinaccess:
Bob is a sacrificial lamb ,I just pity he's bumbum in that prison
by the time he comes out his bum bum will have rotten and eventually busted. Silicon bumbum if not well taken care of, it will spoil
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by olisaokere(m): 7:25am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:
The truth will set you free! He is not like you still lying that your principal who came a distant 3rd in a credible election is the winner of the election.

It is because he admitted his crime was why he got 6 months, his case didn't linger and legal bills not mounting.

The Governor can pardon him tomorrow if he remains penitent and truthful wink Lying means nothing to the mediocre political camp of Mrs Aisha Yesufu. They believe lying will help them win an election and no wonder she believes that lying can help the defendant escape justice. Smh.

Awon opuro gbogbo. All liars will die and end up in hell here on earth and fire in heaven.

It could be a difficult decision but Bobrisky did the right thing and has learnt from his mistakes and conviction. He showed an admirable character and I am proud of him for being truthful. The true test of character is where you stand in difficult situations, he showed great character.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Your hatred for one man makes you very myopic.to read and understand now is a problem

2 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by princeFAD: 7:26am On Apr 13
Itiks:
For a video that the whole world saw ?
It appears you didnt understand her point.
The video is a video of spraying money .
Is spraying of money = mutilation?

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by RushManni: 7:31am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:
The truth will set you free! He is not like you still lying that your principal who came a distant 3rd in a credible election is the winner of the election.

It is because he admitted his crime was why he got 6 months, his case didn't linger and legal bills not mounting.

The Governor can pardon him tomorrow if he remains penitent and truthful wink Lying means nothing to the mediocre political camp of Mrs Aisha Yesufu. They believe lying will help them win an election and no wonder she believes that lying can help the defendant escape justice. Smh.

Awon opuro gbogbo. All liars will die and end up in hell here on earth and fire in heaven.

It could be a difficult decision but Bobrisky did the right thing and has learnt from his mistakes and conviction. He showed an admirable character and I am proud of him for being truthful. The true test of character is where you stand in difficult situations, he showed great character.

A man can only deceive his own self..... Nothing more.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Mikespecialone(m): 7:31am On Apr 13
They can’t arrest everybody, so they needed a scapegoat
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by CEASER21(m): 7:32am On Apr 13
Any body that is holding bobyrisky for spraying didn't attend obi cubana Mama burail
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Jeboy(m): 7:35am On Apr 13
He abi na she would have appealed the judgement. It's far from been fair.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by psalmsjob: 7:38am On Apr 13
YourKarma:

You agbadoites have no shame.
Keep obi side by side with tinubu and you'll see you support a devil

That comparison had been done and Peter Obi with all his underground yes daddy failed woefully and Nigerians have moved on from that to governance but it is ok for obi-idiots to dwell on that till 2027....I have dignified your mumu talk with a response so are you happy now so go and find a meal that has no agbado in it to eat this morning grin

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:41am On Apr 13
Oyerinde16:

Spraying money is not mutilation... mutilation is cutting money into pieces or intentionally damaging the naira...

But Spraying the money is not damaging it... you can't charge me for mutilation (damaging) when I was only Spraying. .. Bobo was wrongly advised. ..
And even stepping on the money as if they were red carpet is not mutilation? Make we dey use brain nau 🤷🤔
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:43am On Apr 13
princeFAD:

It appears you didnt understand her point.
The video is a video of spraying money .
Is spraying of money = mutilation?
But stepping on it = mutilation? Because in that same video, we all saw Bob stepping on those money.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Raylight2(m): 7:44am On Apr 13
Itiks:
this should at least correct the she-male. The judges must have been like "if we throw this she-male in a cell full of male inmates his senses would reset and would get to accept his actual gender". Let's see how's he's going to resume back as a female after spending 6 months rolling with guys.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by jaxxy(m): 7:44am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

u can u prove ur principal won the election without tipexed results? undecided

Sm1 who won lagos and abuja is who came distant 3rd?

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by igbosarejews(m): 7:46am On Apr 13
MrBrownJay1:
yeye woman doesnt understand that regardless of whether he pleaded guilty or not is irrelevant to the case. he would have been found GUILTY because this is a witch-hunt for homos and crossdressers who flaunt their yeye lifestyle on SM, while they fully well know that Nigeria is against it.

now see how many of them will jejely fade on SM.
Oga, If he violated any law with regards to his pattern of life style prosecute him accordingly, no one will see it as selective justice. But prosecuting a person of a crime of which 99 percent of Nigeria is commiting is not fair enough.
You people encourage evil in too much in that jungle but if you're served, you will begin to cry injustice irrespective of anybody is injustice to all
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by kelechiodo(m): 7:46am On Apr 13
Mynd44:

Actually, I don't agree with this.

According to the charge sheet, Bobrisky was charged with Mutilation of Naira noted from charge 1-4. The 5th charge was money laundering as about 170 million Naira was found in one of his accounts.

When he pleaded guilty, the 5th charge was dropped so this whole thing to me was a plea deal. He takes the first 4 charges and does a little time, loses the money and the 5th charge is dropped.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/efcc-to-arraign-bobrisky-for-alleged-money-laundering-on-friday/amp/

As you see, these two charges have most likely been dropped and he gets a slap on the wrist.

The 5th useless charge was added to frighten him/she. I can bet with anything that his lawyer was arranged by EFCC for him. It's bank that reports movement of currency and not the owners. This selective justice is a threat to sanity. EFCC that took Ganduja video tape for forensic analysis suddenly becomes an expert in analysing videos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Winnin009: 7:47am On Apr 13
Debater:
Yesufu may be wrong, but right.

I am an Igbo man. Every wedding I attend, money is scattered like confetti 🎊.

Why was Bobrisky's case special? Maybe they've been targeting him since

Like confetti. Very funny description but very true. Our musicians do it too all the time.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by toluleke(m): 7:50am On Apr 13
Emfiele Godwin stole he had opportunity to bail . Bobrisky sprayed money no bail opportunity. Nigeria our country

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by igbosarejews(m): 7:50am On Apr 13
Freedomman1960:
well how will An Obident reason when they were calming that PBAT Had to win Abuja to be declared president how will you understand Bobrisky's crime when you spray and match on the notes it's a crime it was passed into law some years back you Obidents should stop proving you guys lack the ability to reason that how you guys bought the Jubril of Sudan story I mean
So non of your family members or even you is guilty of the same offence that Bobrisky is been sentence to.
Hypocrites, that's the reasonable and intelligent hûmaj don't belong to your Agabado party.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by joepentwo(m): 7:53am On Apr 13
I heard he was advised by a mad Man undecided
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Lekan239(m): 7:54am On Apr 13
Enskynelson:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/12/who-advised-you-to-plead-guilty-aisha-yesufu-queries-bobrisky/

na so una for enter power con dey lie anyhow... thankGod Nigeria dodge a bomb
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by smoke555: 7:55am On Apr 13
Mynd44:

Actually, I don't agree with this.

According to the charge sheet, Bobrisky was charged with Mutilation of Naira noted from charge 1-4. The 5th charge was money laundering as about 170 million Naira was found in one of his accounts.

When he pleaded guilty, the 5th charge was dropped so this whole thing to me was a plea deal. He takes the first 4 charges and does a little time, loses the money and the 5th charge is dropped.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/efcc-to-arraign-bobrisky-for-alleged-money-laundering-on-friday/amp/

As you see, these two charges have most likely been dropped and he gets a slap on the wrist.

Most wouldn't see this explanation and learn from it, they will rather prefer to showcase their ignorance here

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by MrBroke(m): 7:57am On Apr 13
MrBrownJay1:
yeye woman doesnt understand that regardless of whether he pleaded guilty or not is irrelevant to the case. he would have been found GUILTY because this is a witch-hunt for homos and crossdressers who flaunt their yeye lifestyle on SM, while they fully well know that Nigeria is against it.

Read the article again. Something so easy to comprehend ona go just dey talk out of point.

She's making 100% sense

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by igbosarejews(m): 7:57am On Apr 13
ItswellMike:

Seun gworo chewing afoonja...
Ban me again MUMU
Seun and his mods no dey see that kind one. If you reply that guy accordingly now, them go ban you.
Some of those trolls are actually the mods, using different monikers

2 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by okorogodwin4(m): 7:57am On Apr 13
MrBrownJay1:

Ethnic and religious sentiment will never allow you to think beyond your nose shameless Ebi APawa
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by 12345baba(m): 8:00am On Apr 13
Enskynelson:

I think you should read the article again... Her argument is that spraying is different from mutilation and lastly, if spraying is mutilation, how many politicians have been charged to court for mutilation of the Naira?
no mind the block heads any small matter they politicize it
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by AuthorMan: 8:01am On Apr 13
The lady is right.
If Bob was caught on the ground of being a homo okay fine he is guilty. Because bring a homo is against our law. But naira mutilation?
How?
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Honestey: 8:03am On Apr 13
This Aisha is always side with abnormality. Why don't you go and help him appeal
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by manmade(m): 8:05am On Apr 13
Alisha Yusuf, should just start searching the internet and other sources for the videos of the politicians and business moguls spraying money on the musicians during wedding, funeral or house warming ceremonies , this includes throwing money to the people during political campaigns and rallies. This will serve as evidence for more people to be arrested by the time she's down with this; honestly, "olopa (EFCC)mako everybody ni" grin
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Neoteny(m): 8:05am On Apr 13
Enskynelson:

I think you should read the article again... Her argument is that spraying is different from mutilation and lastly, if spraying is mutilation, how many politicians have been charged to court for mutilation of the Naira?

The law has no regard for whataboutism. Just because someone did it and got away with it doesn't mean you're not going to pay for your own crimes.

It's also not tenable to tell the judge spraying is not mutilation; he's the judge. He'll tell you what's what.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Raboryal: 8:07am On Apr 13
Aisha is 💯% correct,he wouldn't have pleaded guilty to the charges against him. His lawyer I'll advised him. Spraying of money is not mutilation in any way

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Adeolajude(m): 8:08am On Apr 13
Who will now explain to this typical Nigerian called Aisha that the fact that another man is guilty of an offense you are appearing for in court has nothing to do with the person in front of the judge. Aisha should kuku go and steal now...and when he gets to the front of the judge he should tell them there are other thieves out there.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by GiZcorp: 8:08am On Apr 13
MrBrownJay1:

You get sense, it was either this or 14 years. There re so many incriminating video evidences of Mr Bob that could have put her away for 14 years for gayism, but people don't know this.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by iSense247: 8:14am On Apr 13
Itiks:
So your whole world say a video where Bobrisky picked a scissors and started shredding the NAIRA?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos) / Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.