Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi (23893 Views)

Obidients Flag Off One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Peter Obi / Breaking! Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra Army Declare Operation RASTARACO- Video / Sanwo-olu Launches One Project Per Ward For Grassroot Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Barzinime(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13
Tinubu is already the President. Why will he stoop so low to be ranting on social media with Peter Obi and his minions.
Your hatred won't allow you see well.
Mark this down today....Peter Obi will never be president.....you guys can keep dreaming on Twitter cos that the only country Peter Obi will govern.
PheelzAlmighty:
Peter Obi is everything tinupoo will never be.

His existence alone steady giving batidiots nightmares grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by AllenSpencer: 12:47pm On Apr 13
Yโ€™all should stop defacing the country with quack and substandard water projects.
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Lemos14: 12:47pm On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice initiative but you should start by upgrading that inferior one to a standard borehole like that built and donated by Ayra Starr.

On this borehole photo challenge, you will see avalanche of photoshoped pictures and trust Nigerians to expose each of them as lies again.

You again.Your second paragraph just describes what you are exactly because nothing but lies always flow from your belly. Nobody needs your advice by the way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by wiseoneking: 12:48pm On Apr 13
Joshintua:
Noted, how many communities will it cover and will it be throughout the country??
tears and crimes of a defeated full. Tell me your community first let me do something

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Heavensent01(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13
Another Aisha about to cash out, watch out to read let's donate to make this project possible

How can I join obidients and be a chairman of coalition group for obi must win next election to at least cash out too?
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by AMI3(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13
I keep wondering how some of u Nigerians reason
Somebody is willing to contribute to development of the country and some people are here trying to discourage them because of politics.

Shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Bluntemperor: 12:50pm On Apr 13
Bendeco2020:
I trust obidients cheesy

Na sabi people dey support obi

Nonsense de full Nigeria.
Ok,since Local Govt and Governors can't do their work,the People of abroad loves to bring in money,so we can join to say ' we de help Nigerians' even though we no fit drink the water.
Radarada!
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by LajaLaba: 12:51pm On Apr 13
Cash out undecided Gbajue people
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13
Dey play, in which community?
See borehole, no shame ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Kusu12: 12:52pm On Apr 13
Pandora fraudster and his deluded obirodents labouring in vain as usual.
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Godfullsam(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13
Lizzysamuel:

You're not ashamed that with someone like you, your village still lacks portable water.
My clown

Do you know my village?

Or

You think I am from the north?
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Mushmush: 12:54pm On Apr 13
Lizzysamuel:
Ronu miscreants, howfa?

When are you guys taking up the challenge to build solar powered ones?
Hmmm
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13
Shellsploit:
Ndi isi tangerine wont like this development shocked
Hahahahaha helinues oooo

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Lemos14: 12:55pm On Apr 13
AMI3:
I keep wondering how some of u Nigerians reason
Somebody is willing to contribute to development of the country and some people are here trying to discourage them because of politics.

Shame

My brother
Some people are living breathing shrines for demons to live comfortably. Because they're reasoning is not normal as you can see.
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Kusu12: 12:57pm On Apr 13
PheelzAlmighty:
Peter Obi is everything tinupoo will never be.

His existence alone steady giving batidiots nightmares grin
The nightmare that's making you and your serial party defector and Pandora fraudster to be wailing disgracefully everywhere over illusive mandate.
Tinubu is your master and the President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You can't do more than what you are known for wailing, grunting like pig, gnashing your teeth like loser and peddling falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by bmaster2000: 12:58pm On Apr 13
And , the Chairman in that Local government will allow you to be doing his or her statutory responsibilities...
Let's see how far this will go. Because there are lots of things involved. ....let's see how docile the State governor will keep looking at your scene .... because...if this is allowed ....the attention will be diverted to the people behind the projects ....
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Honestey: 12:59pm On Apr 13
Good one, we have 774 local government in Nigeria with average of 15 communities each (774*15) which is about 11,610 boreholes . Yes that guarantee some votes especially from people who live closed to where the boreholes are installed and will cause rancor in some communities and hatred towards the Obidients. Now let look at average cost of a borehole of N700,000 for about 11,610 communities (11,610*700,000) which gives N8,127,000,000. Oya start the project
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Villa12(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13
joseph1832:
Lol. All noise no action. Let's see them put their noise making into action. Maybe then, we will learn to take them serious.
mumu

Your useless leaders had been stealing your ancestors fortune down to you. Emilokan has come to steal his own. Another wasted 4 years. Add am to your age grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by blueAgent(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13
FuckOsuPigs:

All these dindinrin youths who call themselves Obedient can't think outside the box. You want to embark on the substandard borehole sinking spree just to prove a point?

The weakness of an average Obedient is his/her emotions๐Ÿคฃ.

Chai!

In your mind now, you would count yourself among those with working brain? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by aswani(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13
Lizzysamuel:
๐Ž๐›๐ข๐๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐›๐ข

Coalition For Peter Obi

May God bless all Obidients that take part in this particular effort, the pocket the monies came from will never empty in Jesus name.

Even as una yab me reach for dis Nairaland, I go still pray for una รณntop dis wan.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Apel147(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13
Laudable but they ma hypocrites! So someone had to lose elections for others do what is right? Hypocrites!!!
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Shikena(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13
What lies o?

bionixs:
lies go kee you
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Apel147(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13
Why him no turn Anambra to gold

Alexlalax1:
Obi's effect. Whatever Obi touches, turn to gold. These are the true lovers and defenders of Nigeria. Not all these ronu miscreants allover our social media spaces causing air pollution. Give them action and not all these social media abracadabra.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Shikena(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13
Audio grin

PussyOdour:
shocked

One of the best decision I made in life is supporting Peter Obi and joining the obidient movement

I will single handedly donates two boreholes in two villages in my local government, when. It's done I will post it here on nairaland for record.

God bless PO
God bless Nigeria
God bless all obidients in Nigeria and in diaspora.
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Shikena(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13
The gods no gree. They don't care about gold cool

Apel147:
Why him no turn Anambra to gold

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Shikena(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13
grin

HeroicMeastro:

Operation chop money instead. They want to collect contributions from gullible ones and embezzle.
Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by mipeesoft(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13
grin grin
Vinnie2000:

Obidients! Sane, Hardworking and Patriotic! cool smiley

APC AgbadOrians. Silly, Mor0nic, Sadistic and POVERTY STRICKEN. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Apel147(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13
All the gold and silver are mine says the Lord of host.. abi small gods for Anambra no like gold and silver๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Shikena:
The gods no gree. They don't care about gold cool

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by IfnobeGod20: 1:11pm On Apr 13
Batists and Atikulators this is a big challenge. Let us go there, it is not by just blind support, follow it up with action.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by mastermaestro(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13
1. Build your party.
2. Develop a strong political structure.
3. Create a national data system for all your supporters.
4. Register new members into your party.
5. Create PO liason and media centres in every state.
6. Stretch it out to all local government areas and wards.
7. Begin the process of recruiting volunteers who would stand as reliable party agents for future elections.

All these emotion-driven moves don't win elections. Soon it will fade off and no one would remember boreholes were ever sited in communities. Na strategy dey win election, nor be gragra move.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by Shikena(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13
The gods of Anambra said no to packaged gold but they don't mind packaged hero beer. Ogogoro na ogogoro grin

Apel147:
All the gold and silver are mine says the Lord of host.. abi small gods for Anambra no like gold and silver๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 1:16pm On Apr 13
blueAgent:

In your mind now, you would count yourself among those with working brain? cool

I expected your response.๐Ÿคฃ

You're an Obedient with lots of emotions๐Ÿคฃ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta Chief-Judge, Marshal Umukoro Infiltrates Election Tribunal With N3Bln - SR / Kogi Election: El-Rufai, 6 Governors, Others To Relocate To Kogi / IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.