Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Would You Do If You Won N5 Million In Union Bank’s Save And Win Palli Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Would You Do If You Won N5 Million In Union Bank’s Save And Win Palli Promo (106 Views)

What Would You Do If You Won N5 Million In Union Bank’s Save And Win Palli Promo / Have You Heard About Union Bank's Save & Win Palli Promo 3? / Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Won N5 Million In Union Bank’s Save And Win Palli Promo by Brannarch: 12:31am On Apr 13
Let’s face it guys, winning N5 million in this economy is a big deal. And if I were lucky enough to win in the Union Bank Save and Win Palli Promo 3, here’s how I would spend it.

First, I will buy N2 million Naira worth of shares in a Fortune 500 company or put it away in my fixed deposit for 5 years and let it work for me.

Then, I would allocate N1 million of the winnings to clearing outstanding debts and taking care of pressing needs at home. This would help me start fresh and reduce any financial burdens.

Next, I would invest N1 million in personal growth. Whether it's taking courses, starting a business, or traveling, I would invest in something I’m passionate about and has the potential to add to my personal and professional growth.

Lastly, I would support my family and loved ones with N1 million. Giving back to those who have supported me through thick and thin can go a long way, especially in these challenging times.

What do you think I missed?

I would like to know how you would spend your N5 million if you win in the Save and Win Palli Promo.

Remember, the Grand Finale is Monday, 15th of April, 2024. You don’t want to miss this.

Re: What Would You Do If You Won N5 Million In Union Bank’s Save And Win Palli Promo by leonciospartact: 1:27am On Apr 13
5million in this economy would really change lives
Re: What Would You Do If You Won N5 Million In Union Bank’s Save And Win Palli Promo by Jeffy1206(m): 5:49am On Apr 14
Way are you dummies people spamming this section with union bank rubbish na. 😡😡

(1) (Reply)

Everything To Know About The Pova 6 Pro / Transsion's Meteoric Rise: The Infinix Revolution!!! / Tecno 30 Days Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.