Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Are You The Funniest Person In Lagos Or Do You Know Him Or Her? Showcase - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are You The Funniest Person In Lagos Or Do You Know Him Or Her? Showcase (792 Views)

Who Is The Funniest Person On Nairaland? / Funniest Person On Nairaland Jokes Section Disc 2 / Funniest Person On Nl Jokes Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You The Funniest Person In Lagos Or Do You Know Him Or Her? Showcase by tayorich12(f): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2007
Have you seen the posters in around the Lagos area?

Apparently there is a golden opportunity for the funniest guy or gal to come and showcase his or her talent, not only at home but in the UK or the US!!! (it is about time people in the west got an insight to Naija humour).

The way it works is that you need to pick up an entry form (N 3000), fill in as appropriate and send it back before the closing date. You will then be asked to attend an audition and if you are the kind of person that by your gestures or jokes can send people falling off their chairs, then you get to be part of the showcase and possibly get a number of gigs both here and abroad!!!

This opportunity is brought to you by RychWorks Entertainment part of the RychyRych Group (http://rychyrychinc.com/rychworks.aspx) - an organisation passionate about showcasing Nigerian talent.

Entry forms can be picked up from the following places

Make-Over-Effects, 8 Old Yaba Rd, Ebute Metta, Lagos and
1 Babatunde Allen Street, off Aiyelegun Rd, Ejigbo, Isolo, Lagos

For further information get in touch with RychWorks Entertainment on 08030533031 or 08023031423

Auditions are scheduled for 13th October 2007 and entry forms will be accepted up until 8th October 2007.
Re: Are You The Funniest Person In Lagos Or Do You Know Him Or Her? Showcase by clemcykul(f): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2007
JUST say u want to trick me out of my hard earned 3,000 buck shocked shocked shocked

am not interested! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny 419 joke isnt it grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Are You The Funniest Person In Lagos Or Do You Know Him Or Her? Showcase by tayorich12(f): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2007
Nah - tricking people out of their money isnt my style and I am sure you are clever enough to know a con when you see one. However if you got what it takes it wont hurt to check it out, but then again you probably dont have the skillzzzz,
Re: Are You The Funniest Person In Lagos Or Do You Know Him Or Her? Showcase by Migines(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2007
Ha ha ha
ROFLMAO
where do u get ur jokes 4rm.
Nice 1 man
i'm Lmao
Re: Are You The Funniest Person In Lagos Or Do You Know Him Or Her? Showcase by surugede(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2007
@poster
when dd u come back from "UK" to c "the posters in around the Lagos area?"
well nice joke could'nt stop laffing
Re: Are You The Funniest Person In Lagos Or Do You Know Him Or Her? Showcase by tayorich12(f): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2007
Two thing,

First of all, you havent seen the posters and before you decide it is a joke, did anyone think to call the numbers,
Second, just because I have UK as where I am based, does that really mean I am in the UK,

The show is real, and if you know anyone who has got skills let them know, it could be a chance of a life time and when it is all done and dusted, I will let you know what you missed out on.
Re: Are You The Funniest Person In Lagos Or Do You Know Him Or Her? Showcase by Migines(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2007
Now i'm LMAO d more ha ha ha
Re: Are You The Funniest Person In Lagos Or Do You Know Him Or Her? Showcase by Migines(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2007
Dont mind me i'm making a joke out of it cuz i'm not interested. But, if i c sm1 hu is, amma let hm knw.

(1) (Reply)

You're Beautiful / Differences Between You And Your Boss / Warning: These Are Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.