Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) (24819 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by CartelKenneth: 10:11am On Apr 13
DEATH TO ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!☪️😡😡😡😡😡
☪️ 🛑 🔪🔫💣

2 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Crafteck1: 10:12am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:
The attackers are not true Muslims

De play
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Crafteck1: 10:12am On Apr 13
doffman:

Your grand father in your faith tried it and where are they now . They all dead and forgotten .

Islam is still shining even with your bad mouth .

Sorry man .

Una truth don de come out well naaa... Its nothing but a cult

1 Like

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:13am On Apr 13
Whobedatte:
Keep allowing Muslims into your countries
Your mind go dey !

Exactly! It’s Muslims who engage in mass shootings daily in the US…oh wait! undecided
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by LesPieux: 10:14am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:

Rubbish. Same defense you guys have for Islam.
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:15am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:
real Muslims?
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by MuslimIgbo: 10:15am On Apr 13
predictor1:
Islamic terrorist.

Christain TERRORIST actually

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by MuslimIgbo: 10:15am On Apr 13
CartelKenneth:
DEATH TO ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!☪️😡😡😡😡😡
☪️ 🛑 🔪🔫💣

Death to all pigs
Death to christainity
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by LesPieux: 10:16am On Apr 13
holluwizzy:
I really can't phantom why someone will take joy in killing fellow human.

Maybe their god tells them to.

2 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by AngryMrMAN: 10:17am On Apr 13
Risingblue008:
I have never seen a muslim worldwide condemning terrorism,
I've never seen
Rather dey sympathise with dem

I dont get it

Spawns of demons are spawns of demons
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by LesPieux: 10:17am On Apr 13
Risingblue008:
I have never seen a muslim worldwide condemning terrorism,
I've never seen
Rather dey sympathise with dem

I dont get it

Then they turn around to say

" The are not true muslims".

The ones in Nigeria are particularly evil and deceitful.

A lady student was killed and they did not condemn it.

1 Like

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Strap: 10:18am On Apr 13
I see what you did right here.
SadiqBabaSani:
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by free2ryhme: 10:18am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:

na so una dey talk but never any attempt to tell dem to their face
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by LesPieux: 10:18am On Apr 13
doffman:

Your grand father in your faith tried it and where are they now . They all dead and forgotten .

Islam is still shining even with your bad mouth .

Sorry man .

You call terrorism shinning?
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Objectivist04: 10:21am On Apr 13
[quote author=Originalsly post=129413023]

Have you as a Christian ever tried getting visa to go to Israel? .... God's country? ... the "Chosen race" that do not tolerate Cbristians you are fully supporting as a Christian. Can you name just one pastor/prophet/evangelist... one church that has a branch in Israel? ... or broadcast in Israel?... or can you name one church in Israel? Good Friday just oassed... and Easter Sunday ... have you seen any celebrations in Israel? ... why not? Do you really believe you can talk Bible to Israelis? Ignorant Christians everywhere that know nothing about Christianity.

[/quote
And all the things you mentioned can be obtained in Saudi Arabia ryt ? In Saudi, christians are being begged to build their churches, celebrate Christmas and Easter ryt ?
Well, Jews don't engage in mass stabbing
Jews don't engage in mass shooting
Jews don't engage in suicide bombing
Jews don't indoctrinate their babies into terrorism like terrorist Sinwa bellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Krismas(m): 10:21am On Apr 13
grin

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:23am On Apr 13
Objectivist04:
And some fools are wondering why majority of christians are supporting isreal.
How can I as a Christian leave isreal a chosen race to support children of the bond woman ?

It is time to end Islam now, if the entire world are serious, it won't take more than two weeks to wipe Islam out of the face of Earth, they are very. Volnurable but they don't know

I guess that would place me in the “minority” of Christians who do not support Israel in this particular Gaza conflict…
While condemning Hamas’ BARBARISM in the strongest terms, and support Israel’s right of self-DEFENSE (emphasis added).

I’m sorry but I can NEVER support the mass slaughter of tens of thousands of INNOCENT babies, kids and others who have absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to do with Hamas, it’s barbarism and/or terrorism in general. Mass GENOCIDE (I said it) is indefensible!

May the souls of INNOCENTS on both sides rest in peace.
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by 2Radii: 10:25am On Apr 13
According to god1000 and others here, Australia drove them away from their lands and dey want to get it back

1 Like

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Objectivist04: 10:25am On Apr 13
EleventhWeirdo:

I agree with your comment except the aspect of Israel being a chosen race. Which mumu chosen race? But I support them as the created Euro-American proxy in the Middle East to decimate neo fascist and islamist elements and serve as a powerful buffer between these terrorists and the civilized West. So it's all strategy. Stop trying Israel to some spiritual delusions of yours
Isreal is the chosen race and that is the word of God,. Your opinion Is irrelevant here
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by GENES11S: 10:28am On Apr 13
franchasofficia:
Honestly all the Christian countries in Europe, including Australia, UK, America and Canada are just being foolish with their negligence towards allowing large number of Muslims into their countries.

Shut your borders against Muslims and let them go to their rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar.

They are gradually infiltrating Europe, Australia, UK and US, and this will spell doom for those countries in years to come.

If you want to help Muslims in the name of humanity, help them to settle in their respective Muslim countries where they can freely practice their Muslim religion the way they like in peace, and if they want to use terrorism, sharia law and extremism to destroy their countries let them do so, any Muslim that is not happy about it should convert to other religions and leave, simple.

US, UK, Canada and Europe please for the sake of your country's future, stop allowing Muslims into your countries in large numbers. Russia they now love because of their hatred for America doesn't allow Muslims to breathe and they don't like going to Russia because they know Russia doesn't tolerate their Islamic extremism and Jihad nonsense

Islam is a religion for the ignorant. It is a religion filled with lies.

Exposure is the solution. The only way to terminate it is by exposing them to the truth not by closing their borders.

Set your laws as a country, if they break them, they face the consequences. Simple.

Carry out a faceless poll on Muslims.

Give them the following countries to choose and settle down with their families.

A. Saudi Arabia
B. Iran
C. Qatar

D. USA
E. Sweden
F. Canada

You will be surprised that almost all of them will avoid options A, B, and C

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Zooposki(f): 10:29am On Apr 13
mu2sa2:
Thankfully, this isn't USA where a single person, Christian, would attack a shopping mall or a large concentration of people wielding firearms and mow down fellow Christians in huge numbers. Scary, but no sane person will say Christianity is a violent religion because of the conduct of an individual. However, if it were a situation involving an individual not a Christian, hypocrites would extend this thread into multiple pages spewing pointless and uncouth invective on the religion - useless hypocrites.

Do you hear the so called xtian screaming Jesus is Lord, before their attack. For all we know they might be atheist, Buddhist, Muslims, etc. Meanwhile Muslim terrorists always screaming Allah Arkbar before their attacks. Can we say demonic that needs blood?

3 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Austin4lif: 10:29am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:
why is it that 98% of world terrorist are Muslims? From Ansiru,Boko Haram, Islamic state, bandit and the rest. It might interest you that they also observe Ramadan and the celebrated sallah. Why are they fake? They are the real Muslims oga
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Sirianese: 10:31am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:

The religion of peace piss strikes again

2 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Chukwuka319(m): 10:32am On Apr 13
Seems Australia is beginning to step up in the frequency of mass attack in recent years.
Oftentimes these occurrences aren't ordinary.
There are demons that influence the mind and thought processes of a person to commit such unspeakable acts.
Such demons gain access when the person feeds his brain and mind with religious and otherwise extremist ideology often in writing online and in hard copy.Such psychotic individuals gain access to such obnoxious material online, and as they digest it mentally, demons move in during the sleeping hours to take charge of their minds and thought processes and teleguide them to the exact places where the mass murder is to be carried out.
That's why many times, such psychotic individuals are often tagged "mentally disturbed" by psychiatrists.
When caught and interrogated,they often claim to have a revelation from a "source of Inspiration" often in their dreams to commit the acts.
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:32am On Apr 13
Some of these people are on colos. Many are mad,few are roaming
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Objectivist04: 10:33am On Apr 13
mu2sa2:
Thankfully, this isn't USA where a single person, Christian, would attack a shopping mall or a large concentration of people wielding firearms and mow down fellow Christians in huge numbers. Scary, but no sane person will say Christianity is a violent religion because of the conduct of an individual. However, if it were a situation involving an individual not a Christian, hypocrites would extend this thread into multiple pages spewing pointless and uncouth invective on the religion - useless hypocrites.
The suspect is a Muslim terrorist oga

2 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by luftw4ffe: 10:35am On Apr 13
I might be tripping but can anyone point me to anything that remotely suggests that it was a muslim that carried out the attack

2 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:35am On Apr 13
Judgemental thread.

2 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Krismas(m): 10:36am On Apr 13
[quote author=Objectivist04 post=129413219][/quote] grin dey deceive yoursef

1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Marpol: 10:43am On Apr 13
Objectivist04:
How can I as a Christian leave isreal a chosen race to support children of the bond woman ?

It is time to end Islam now, if the entire world are serious, it won't take more than two weeks to wipe Islam out of the face of Earth, they are very. Volnurable but they don't know

What's the difference between you and Adolf Hitler? You can't condem a whole race and people just because of the actions of a few minority!
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by nivvynivans: 10:43am On Apr 13
Objectivist04:

Shut the Bleep up. Dunce!
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by bigman001(m): 10:43am On Apr 13
Objectivist04:

Don't start what you or your entire generation cannot stomach , be very watchful of your words .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hamas Releases Video Of Hostages Handover / France And Germany Dodged Russia Arms Embargo To Sell Weapons To Russia / Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's President Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.