Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) (24834 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by ClearFlair: 9:56am On Apr 13
Disgraceful
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by doffman: 9:56am On Apr 13
Objectivist04:
And some fools are wondering why majority of christians are supporting isreal.
How can I as a Christian leave isreal a chosen race to support children of the bond woman ?

It is time to end Islam now, if the entire world are serious, it won't take more than two weeks to wipe Islam out of the face of Earth, they are very. Volnurable but they don't know

Your grand father in your faith tried it and where are they now . They all dead and forgotten .

Islam is still shining even with your bad mouth .

Sorry man .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Mushmush: 9:57am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:
The attackers are not true Muslims
Islam supports terrorism. Islam is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 9:57am On Apr 13
Botragelad:

Source;
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/hundreds-evacuated-from-mall-in-sydney-after-suspected-stabbing-report-5432183
Sydney center is our business center, where nobody can enters... Unless you have kolomental...that is instrumental...
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by CrossRhodes: 9:58am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:
Wash it anyhow you want...
They are Muslims and terrorists...

I'm sure he's with his precious virgins now eh..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Krismas(m): 9:58am On Apr 13

1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by jonnyjustcome22: 9:58am On Apr 13
Something is wrong with this religion call Islam

7 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by slowice(m): 10:01am On Apr 13
Pissful people on the prowl. They do it effortlessly and without an iota of remorse. They do not see you as a human, forget about the moderate telling you otherwise, when shit hit the fan, you will be worth less than a goat in their eyes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by ariesbull: 10:01am On Apr 13
I want to send my kids to Australia, it's safer there is no crime no violence etc ...

Isn't it

I don't want to even talk about USA drive by shootings and school massacre

I don't want to talk about UK knife and gang violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by tymicjay77: 10:01am On Apr 13
Very funny , I wonder how some head slammers will fight all way just to get visa and stay in the so called west country dey despise so much. And once they are pity and given visa and the next on their mind is how to execute jihad mission..... If you see how these people do beg for asylum in the west country you will think they have good intentions ... Stupid terrorist religion

12 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by IhateYouMan: 10:02am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:

grin

1 Like

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by IhateYouMan: 10:02am On Apr 13
ISLAM = TERROR AND DEATH = SATAN

2 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 10:02am On Apr 13
Mushmush:

Islam supports terrorism. Islam is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind.
What is the use of euphemism in this unionism or with this unionism? Terrorism is terrorism, unionism is unionism and criticism is criticism... I now don't know why you are getting orgasm from this criticism or for this criticism... Are you an organism...?
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by ariesbull: 10:02am On Apr 13
Objectivist04:
How can I as a Christian leave isreal a chosen race to support children of the bond woman ?

It is time to end Islam now, if the entire world are serious, it won't take more than two weeks to wipe Islam out of the face of Earth, they are very. Volnurable but they don't know

ISLAMISTS are world's problem anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by TUANKU(m): 10:03am On Apr 13
Advocates of integration in the mud.
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Komo4dmoney: 10:03am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:

As anybody quoted the attackers as Muslims?
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by OkayDaddy: 10:04am On Apr 13
Ndubuisipaul1:
The police are trying everything possible to save the killer. They don't mind that he is a killer. They want him to survive and face the law .

Junior Pope wouldn't have died in a sane country

Ndubuisi, Sydney is in Australia. In 2023, 281 people died in Australian waterways.

The problem with you blockheads from the East is that foolishness is in your DNA. Is it the fault of the country that you fools cant obey basic laws.

If Junior Pope had a life jacket on, he probably would have been alive. Unfortunately, you people don't follow basic safety protocols. Look at this idiot below for instance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:05am On Apr 13
Stupid news outlet

Terrorists with a knife...WTH

A psycho Sydney citizen went on rampage... That's your headline
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Miracle4325: 10:05am On Apr 13
So there is fake and original Muslim? 🙄

1 Like

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by keymatt(m): 10:06am On Apr 13
SadiqBabaSani:
The quilty ones are the first to comment. grin

5 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Orlu13: 10:07am On Apr 13
na dem....
like I said bfr, I need them to keep dealing with d west...attack dem and show d west pepper so dat they will know that u don't invite anyhow ppl into ur country

I pray more of these attacks happen...let's see it the woke agenda of west will save them
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by EleventhWeirdo: 10:07am On Apr 13
Objectivist04:

I agree with your comment except the aspect of Israel being a chosen race. Which mumu chosen race? But I support them as the created Euro-American proxy in the Middle East to decimate neo fascist and islamist elements and serve as a powerful buffer between these terrorists and the civilized West. So it's all strategy. Stop trying Israel to some spiritual delusions of yours

2 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by pericoma100: 10:07am On Apr 13
is becoming scarly day after day
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by sweetkev(m): 10:07am On Apr 13
Australia prefer letting Arabs into their country than blacks. That's the result. Nonsense!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Originalsly: 10:08am On Apr 13
Objectivist04:

Have you as a Christian ever tried getting visa to go to Israel? .... God's country? ... the "Chosen race" that do not tolerate Cbristians you are fully supporting as a Christian. Can you name just one pastor/prophet/evangelist... one church that has a branch in Israel? ... or broadcast in Israel?... or can you name one church in Israel? Good Friday just oassed... and Easter Sunday ... have you seen any celebrations in Israel? ... why not? Do you really believe you can talk Bible to Israelis? Ignorant Christians everywhere that know nothing about Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by CartelKenneth: 10:08am On Apr 13
Most useless religion in the world
What did I tell u
Death to islam

4 Likes

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Whobedatte(m): 10:08am On Apr 13
Keep allowing Muslims into your countries
Your mind go dey !
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Objectivist04: 10:09am On Apr 13
dolffman:

Your grand father in your faith tried it and where are they now . They all dead and forgotten .

Islam is still shining even with your bad mouth .

Sorry man .
Don't worry , one day the word's eyes will open and islam will be endangered,. Keep on with your terror acts .
What you guys fell to understand is that you are a weak minority.

1 Like

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by CartelKenneth: 10:09am On Apr 13
Useless religion

1 Like

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by CartelKenneth: 10:09am On Apr 13
Islam is the problem of the world

1 Like

Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:09am On Apr 13
Botragelad:
More photos from the scene. Remember yesterday was Germany, an attempt on a church, today is Australia. Diversity they say!

What has diversity to do with?
White Americans kills scores of other white Americans in mass shootings in the US.

Meanwhile, diversity haters would hate YOU…
But, as has been said, the most potent weapon for oppressors in the (miseducated) of the oppressed.

RIP to the deceased!
>
Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by Krismas(m): 10:09am On Apr 13
grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unidentified Man Falls From Sky In The UK / 199: There Have Been More Mass Shootings In The US In 2023 / Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.