Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? (2397 Views)

What If It Was Yaradua vs Buhari ??? / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo / Yaradua Vs Dambazzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by CyberG: 1:04am On Nov 19, 2011
I think most of you guys voted and rigged-in a pathetic failure and it pains you to be told that of your VERY POOR SENSE OF JUDGEMENT! Haha. . .life must suck to be YOU! Well, lay off talking about another person's parents because it shows your lack of proper upbringing! Otherwise, I will go ahead and place a curse on your entire generation including your kids to the 10th generation! I will forgive you this once and not anymore!

You are very funny and it's just pathetic to speak as though you know anything about me because you don't and never will. I don't have to tell you anything to disabuse your mind from your ill-conceived opinions and have nothing to prove to you! tongue tongue tongue For now, this is about YOUR CADAVER JONABOTTOM BIGSHITLUCK! tongue tongue - FAILURE PRESIDENT! Let's make a bet - the substandard president will make another BIG GOOF and GAFFE in the NEXT 2 - 4 weeks! If he doesn't he will begin to redeem his standing so run along, pull your ears and tell him! tongue tongue It's a fact you live in his ASS with beaf and some of the pathetic low-lifers on this thread! All of you, una no reach - just some legblegbecious lemmings!  grin grin
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by CyberG: 1:07am On Nov 19, 2011
kasiem:

the dolt think that she has monopoly of insults.

I only want BETTER for Nigerians in Nigeria! Me, I am very fine here and the uselessness in Nigeria does not even bother me at all. If abusing me is all I deserve 'cos I want leaders like is obtained here, then you go fight tire! I am connected to the fastest internet and all kinds of gadgets 24-7! grin grin So, keep it coming but don't complain about your internet bills o grin grin
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by Beaf: 1:10am On Nov 19, 2011
kasiem:

[size=14pt]CyberG[/size], u were fortunate enough to escape physical polio, but, [size=14pt]the ruthless nature nature of your imbecillity still made u a prey of mental polio[/size]. Better go queue up in the line to get your own share of the relief fund that bill gates gave to the victims of polio.

Chei! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That kain yap can really make one turn suicidal! "Mental polio!"
Laf go kill pesin o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kasiem, you are mean.
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by kasiem(m): 1:19am On Nov 19, 2011
CyberG:

I only want BETTER for Nigerians in Nigeria! Me, I am very fine here and the uselessness in Nigeria does not even bother me at all. If abusing me is all I deserve 'cos I want leaders like is obtained here, then you go fight tire! I am connected to the fastest internet and all kinds of gadgets 24-7! grin grin So, keep it coming but don't complain about your internet bills o grin grin
so browsing with internet cheats now makes u a big girl? O! Go tell that to ur fellow nomads. Take a monkey to london, na monkey wey him be. See how wicked and deceptive nomadic education can be. Gurl, the next bragging i'm anticipating from u, is to tell me that u are now making upto 5 mins call a day. Keep exposing how poor u were when u were selling kunu in nigeria. I can firmly tell u that u are not walking freely in that country of ur exile, cos u are having an outdated visa.
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by CyberG: 1:25am On Nov 19, 2011
Beaf:

Chei! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That kain yap can really make one turn suicidal! "Mental polio!"
Laf go kill pesin o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kasiem, you are mean.
[size=16pt]
Shitluck done shait, so you came out for few mins?? HAHAHA. . .carry go, enter him Bottom again! grin grin Worry NOT, una never rich! Paroh_Frey and Depilot died with Yaradua too so when Goofluck Jonagaffe is expelled, all his worms like you go follow am!
[/size]

kasiem:

so browsing with internet cheats now makes u a big girl? O! Go tell that to your fellow nomads. Take a monkey to london, na monkey wey him be. See how wicked and deceptive nomadic education can be. Gurl, the next bragging i'm anticipating from u, is to tell me that u are now making upto 5 mins call a day. Keep exposing how poor u were when u were selling kunu in nigeria. I can firmly tell u that u are not walking freely in that country of your exile, cos u are having an outdated visa.
[size=16pt]
You are even dumber than Jonagaffe Odumbluck! You keep worrying about my "visa", WTF ate your watery brains? This is about your DUMBSHIT GOOFLUCK! Digressing from that would not your BH nemesis to hit him hard again while he looks on like a deer caught in the headlights!
[/size]
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by kasiem(m): 1:37am On Nov 19, 2011
Gurl, i'm getting worried cos ur people are on the verge of conducting burial for u. Can't u borrow money from someone to come back home, atleast, to show that u are still alive only that u're struck by terrible life. Gej, is planning of getting a nomadic university for ur fellow low-lives. Isn't that an improvement? Or do u want him to procure kunu processing machines so that u can get one for ur kunu business?
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by CyberG: 1:50am On Nov 19, 2011
[size=18pt]Yaradua Vs Jonathan (+ Kasiem) - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? <=== That is the discussion ass wipe! grin grin tongue[/size]
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by Beaf: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2011
CyberG:

Shitluck done shait, so you came out for few mins?? HAHAHA. . .carry go, enter him Bottom again! grin grin Worry NOT, una never rich! Paroh_Frey and Depilot died with Yaradua too so when Goofluck Jonagaffe is expelled, all his worms like you go follow am!

Those two names really make you pee your pants through your tiny lil d.i.c.k. Really funny stuff.
You were so scared of Paroh_Frey that you couldn't even come back home. Its as if your foul-mouthedness is an essential hobby to deflect from your weak and useless "toolbox." I can remember how you almost started begging Paroh_Frey. Just so you could come to your own country for xmas! Damn! grin

Carry go! Cowards die many times and empty barells make the most noise.
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by kasiem(m): 1:53am On Nov 19, 2011
CyberG +Buhari= mental polio. I thought u know how to insult, why being too soft?
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by CyberG: 3:03am On Nov 19, 2011
[size=16pt]These two Bottom lemmings make for comedy: ka-poo and bea-poo  grin grin
Beaf:

Those two names really make you pee your pants through your tiny lil d.i.c.k. Really funny stuff.
You were so scared of Paroh_Frey that you couldn't even come back home. Its as if your foul-mouthedness is an essential hobby to deflect from your weak and useless "toolbox." I can remember how you almost started begging Paroh_Frey. Just so you could come to your own country for xmas! Damn! grin

Carry go! Cowards die many times and empty barells make the most noise.

You are certainly too dull and throwing anything to see what sticks ain't gonna work! LOL. Sucks to be you. . .who born them including you? You go fear FEAR! Show the evidence or you think every reader here is as dumb as your "I have no shoes" and qualifies to be believed on that ground? Well, to discuss your pathetic goofer status of you and your gaffe-afflicted mentor Odumbluck JonaBottom, open your own thread! Until then, this is about: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma?  tongue tongue grin grin

kasiem:

CyberG +Buhari= mental polio. I thought u know how to insult, why being too soft?

LOL. . .you go need to open thread to discuss Buhari, not this one! This is about Odumberlucky Jonagoo!

Soft for where? FYI, it is Friday night here and I got a life, sweet one, not tied down by Odumbershit Gooluck BH nemesis! Am gonna go paint the town red like I do ever so often! I can bring you back only ONE slice of pizza to save you from dying of hunger! LOL!
[/size]
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by kasiem(m): 3:21am On Nov 19, 2011
Oh, i'm sorry! I didn't remember that u normally have huge amount of customers to attend to this night. Abeg, nor let that edo madam that got the contract for u to cheat u. How much u dey take, if dog fu.ckk u? My dog dey for heat and i wan make u service am. An advice, if u dont take time with this ur roadside pros.t.itu.tion, u'll come back to nigeria with only a pack of condom as ur life achievement.
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by Beaf: 3:38am On Nov 19, 2011
Lol! Poor lil CyberG, the great coward. See how he has been reduced to typing in super-size red font. Its a small d.i.c.k matter, we first saw it when the crude babe, Paroh_Frey reduced him to a mumbling wreck that couldn't even visit his own country out of paralysed fear. Now we see it again, blazing red cowardice with no morals and a large mouth, and of course, a tiny lil d.i'c'k with absent balls. embarassed
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by seanet02: 3:43am On Nov 19, 2011
See central government rogues
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by CyberG: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2011
[size=16pt]
kasiem:

Oh, i'm sorry! I didn't remember that u normally have huge amount of customers to attend to this night. Abeg, nor let that edo madam that got the contract for u to cheat u. How much u dey take, if dog fu.ckk u? My dog dey for heat and i wan make u service am. An advice, if u dont take time with this your roadside pros.t.itu.tion, u'll come back to nigeria with only a pack of condom as your life achievement.

LOL. . .There goes your ONE slice of pizza! No need to tell us your are a pedophi.le and bestial lover 'cos no one cares - see how they avoided you and your thread where you've been talking to yourself like an accursed mammon? Well, no need, save it for your animal lover and your Bottom sucking mouth! Again, don't distract the thread : Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? A dead man is still beating your brain dead loser president, save him now while you can cos when he goes down, your flesh will BURN with him. . .Hahahaha! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

Beaf:

Lol! Poor lil CyberG, the great coward. See how he has been reduced to typing in super-size red font. Its a small d.i.c.k matter, we first saw it when the crude babe, Paroh_Frey reduced him to a mumbling wreck that couldn't even visit his own country out of paralysed fear. Now we see it again, blazing red cowardice with no morals and a large mouth, and of course, a tiny lil d.i'c'k with absent balls. embarassed

Cowardly son of a pig like you. . .I am back to smack your cowardly soul to hell! No evidence just mumbling like a deranged craddle-robber that you are? Dirty bastard. . .sucking JONAshaite Odumbluck black Bottom!? Yes, the sisters from SS Nigeria love me and we'll still kicking it. . .hahaha, nothing for a cowardly, dirty, fat, short and stinking SOB loser like you. . .all you do for a living is eating Bottom from Odumbergoofluck? Well, thread title is: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma?. Since he's dead admit it, no need to be ashamed that a stinking maggot like you now has to feed on his cadaver Bottom! HAHAHAHA. . .come back here! I got yamutu you grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
[/size]
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by CyberG: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2011
[size=16pt]Where una dey o, the two sell-out, efulefu, coward, dirty Jonathan Bottom eaters? Thunder fire una tiny blokos. . .you go hearam! grin grin grin tongue tongue When your host Odumbshit expires, you will both die inside his Bottom![/size]
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by kasiem(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2011
Lil berk, i create thread for people who're embellished with high intellectual grasp,not for dolts that were rendered extraneous by mental polio. Anyway, how was ur night? Hope u didn't suck the infected semen of a madman. I'll get a straw for u to use in suck arse of my dog, cos i wouldn't want u to infect the dog with that ur leprotic mouth.
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by CyberG: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
[size=16pt]
kasiem:

Lil berk, i create thread for people who're embellished with high intellectual grasp,not for dolts that were rendered extraneous by mental polio. Anyway, how was your night? Hope u didn't suck the infected Fluid of a madman. I'll get a straw for u to use in suck arse of my dog, cos i wouldn't want u to infect the dog with that your leprotic mouth.

I will give you a dose of your medicine - shortly. Look at the latest NL headlines:

I Am A Professor - I Regret Voting Goodluck Jonathan - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-807001.0.html#msg9590872

Bayelsa Governorship: How Presidency Plotted Against Sylva - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806916.0.html

It is early morning here and a weekend and you see gaffes or goofs already in progress! I wonder if you have ever worked in a high performing organization and have an idea of what leadership is like at those levels? I
doubt it for you will not speak like you do! Now imagine what is required of a president!?

So, to your abuses. . .you really make me laugh! No doubt, you are a pedophil.e and bestial lover banging your poor dog but hey, that is all your dick and brains can handle! Leave NL out of it! Spending all your life in Jonacadaver Odumbluck's ass doesn't mean everyone's got their brains far inside his ass shaite! grin grin You ask about my night, well I came back yesterday and since you're throwing a tantrum, your single size of pizza out of the window to the bunny! grin tongue I will be out shortly and will be back with whole roast chicken and fries and I might just bring some back for you!

Now, where is that SOB - beaf? Thunder fire your tiny blokos! I laugh in derison at how you and host ass will be taken out shortly! LMAO! grin grin
[/size]
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by kasiem(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2011
CyberG:

[size=16pt]
I will give you a dose of your medicine - shortly. Look at the latest NL headlines:

I Am A Professor - I Regret Voting Goodluck Jonathan - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-807001.0.html#msg9590872

Bayelsa Governorship: How Presidency Plotted Against Sylva - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806916.0.html

It is early morning here and a weekend and you see gaffes or goofs already in progress! I wonder if you have ever worked in a high performing organization and have an idea of what leadership is like at those levels? I
doubt it for you will not speak like you do! Now imagine what is required of a president!?

So, to your abuses. . .you really make me laugh! No doubt, you are a pedophil.e and bestial lover banging your poor dog but hey, that is all your Joystick and brains can handle! Leave NL out of it! Spending all your life in Jonacadaver Odumbluck's Bottom doesn't mean everyone's got their brains far inside his Bottom shaite! grin grin You ask about my night, well I came back yesterday and since you're throwing a tantrum, your single size of pizza out of the window to the bunny! grin tongue I will be out shortly and will be back with whole roast chicken and fries and I might just bring some back for you!

Now, where is that SOB - beaf? Thunder fire your tiny blokos! I laugh in derison at how you and host Bottom will be taken out shortly! LMAO! grin grin
[/size]
i'm quite sure that u must be bragging to ur fellow derelicts that NL gave u a lifetime opportunity of engaging a person of intellectual superiority in a battle of insults. I've got a good news for u, rochas is recruiting more road sweepers. So, can u leave that ur miserable life over there and come here for immediate? Go and tell that madam that trafficked u through desert to ur land of misery that u are fed up with servicing dogs. Very soon u'll graduate from dogs to horses. Anyway, it's promotion.
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by CyberG: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
[size=16pt]]Dumb Bottom - Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? You have no sense really 'cos you've added no value to this conversation because you have no brains or BRAIN DEAD like Deadluck Jonagoof! You even carry your pedophil.e antics to dogs and horses? Well, you should go and bleep a cobra wink with your tiny Joystick in the mouth with your micro dickson. . .that should be your next level! tongue tongue grin grin[/size]
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by kasiem(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2011
CyberG:

[size=16pt]]Dumb Bottom - Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? You have no sense really 'cos you've added no value to this conversation because you have no brains or BRAIN DEAD like Deadluck Jonagoof! You even carry your pedophil.e antics to dogs and horses? Well, you should go and bleep a cobra wink with your tiny Joystick in the mouth with your micro dickson. . .that should be your next level! tongue tongue grin grin[/size]
why being too soft? I need u to come hard.
Re: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? by CyberG: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2011
kasiem:

why being too soft? I need u to come hard.
[size=16pt]
How? I guess your Gaffeluck president pays you well to receive all kinds of curses on your fat bald head? Anyways, I have a life and it's weekend, you think I am shackled down here with a dumb ass Odechukwudi Goofluck government? O boy, I am enjoying my weekend but look, you still have NOT answered the question: Yaradua Vs Jonathan - Physical Coma Vs Mental Coma? How hard is that? Hope you enjoyed your snake bang with your tiny microscopic dick?? grin grin
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Middle Belt And Northern Nigeria / Buharinomics : Buhari's economic program to salvage economy in1984 / S/east Gets 47 Percent In NAMA Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.