Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage (2895 Views)

Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher Dressed Inl Indian Attires For A Wedding In Italy / Demi Moore Is Ending Her Marriage To Ashton Kutcher; Consults Divorce Lawyer / Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by bovy: 12:30am On Nov 18, 2011
The 49-year-old actress Demi moore  is divorcing her husband of six years,Ashton kutcher 33, she told the Associated Press on Thursday. The couple's relationship became the subject of tabloid speculation in recent months as rumors swirled about Kutcher's alleged infidelity.

"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation'.

http://www./2011/11/demi-moore-to-divorce-ashton-kutcher.html#ixzz1e0aCa4ra

Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by BootyOnMe: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2011
Oh well. . .
Now Ashton can have his own babies.
Instead of wasting away with one old cargo.

"Poohsie Tuck" can only go so far! grin
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by anonymous6(f): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2011
well I have to say I am not surprised, I knew it would happen. Her and Bruce Willis were a better match when they were together then her marriage with Ashton
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by anonymous6(f): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Oh well. . .
Now Ashton can have his own babies.
Instead of wasting away with one old cargo.

LOL LOL grin
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by r231(m): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2011
about time

BOY TOY grin
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by Ladytemi(f): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2011
About time, what made her think he would not get tired and want someone who wants children and is closer to his age. She already has children and doesn't want anymore, even if his parents like her they would not be happy that he is not giving them grandchildren.
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by kelz88(f): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2011
Saw it coming the moment they got together.

Life goes on. Hope they both find love and happiness.
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by bovy: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2011
ashton's tweet

Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
they lasted much longer than i thought they would, kudos to them. . . . . . . as for Kim K, her marriage lasted LONGER than i thought it would, lol!!!
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by Nayah(f): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2011
That's what I feared, this age difference was too much and Ashton might want "fresh" young ladies anyway God help them
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
They lasted much longer than I thought, I thought they'd be through after the first year.
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by ektbear: 12:20am On Nov 19, 2011
age diff too much

Ashton is only 33, still a young man
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by safarigirl(f): 12:40am On Nov 19, 2011
Yep, they lasted pretty long, but it was bound to last, they have different priorities ǡŋ₫ she was wayyy more mature than he, ♍€ thinks Bruce Willis was ǡŋ₫ still is the best for her. Ashton needs to make babies ǡŋ₫ be Ǟ daddy. Good she let him go while he's still fairly young. Maybe Kim will jump on this one too
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by ektbear: 12:50am On Nov 19, 2011
Ashton is way too good for Kim, much as I like Kim

From Demi Moore to frikkin Kim Kardashian
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2011
Why do people keep talking about age difference like it actually means something? "The age gap was too big. That's why the marriage failed". What of the hundreds of thousands of couples with a smaller age gap between them? Does age ever come to question? There are 55 year old boys and there are 22 year old men. Ashton Kutcher is a 33 year old boy, not because of the number of years he's served on Earth, but because of his childish behavior.
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by dominique(f): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2011
Kudos to both of them for lasting this long especially ashton. I knew the marriage was bound to fail cos he'll want children of his own someday.
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by ektbear: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2011
ogugua88:

Why do people keep talking about age difference like it actually means something? "The age gap was too big. That's why the marriage failed". What of the hundreds of thousands of couples with a smaller age gap between them? Does age ever come to question? There are 55 year old boys and there are 22 year old men. Ashton Kutcher is a 33 year old boy, not because of the number of years he's served on Earth, but because of his childish behavior.

You are being a bit unrealistic here. Men have biological needs, amongst which are kids. He isn't 60 or impotent, he'll probably want a son/daughter someday soon. .  .

Not saying he isn't immature. But there is more to it than that.
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by Goldieluks: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2011
Couldn't have been better, demi go look for an older guy and stop running after younger guys.
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2011
ekt_bear:
You are being a bit unrealistic here. Men have biological needs, amongst which are kids. He isn't 60 or impotent, he'll probably want a son/daughter someday soon. .  .

Not saying he isn't immature. But there is more to it than that.

I'm not being unrealistic because she tried lol. I guess people have forgotten already. She was pregnant a few years ago, but she suffered a miscarriage. The least he could do is tell her he was no longer interested. She didn't deserve hearing of an affair that took place on their sixth wedding anniversary. It's not like that woman he was with is now with child, at least it hasn't been told, so something other than children was on his mind.
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
- there are MANY men out there who DONT want children or that are too irresponsible to have any.
- there are many men/women out there who have bigger age gap and who lived happily ever after.

let's be real here! their marriage failed because Ashton was IRRESPONSIBLE/IMMATURE and not willing to respect his vows and the lady he was married to.

btw, since most of y'all are AGAINST abortion and quick to preach for giving babies away instead, shouldnt you "believe/say" that he can adopt if he really wanted children?
Re: Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage by GossipGirl: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2011
At least they had a good 6 years, i think

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Buhari Was An Alcoholic At Age 11(pictures) / Wizkid Acquires Porshe Panamara 2013 [pics] / Jumia Co Founders, Raphael Afaedor And Tunde Kehinde Covers Guardian Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.