Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! (5507 Views)

Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher Dressed Inl Indian Attires For A Wedding In Italy / Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage / Demi Moore Is Ending Her Marriage To Ashton Kutcher; Consults Divorce Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by hotangel2(f): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2005

Sources have confirmed to ET that Hollywood couple Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher wed in a secret ceremony Saturday night at a private home in Beverly Hills.

The two were married in a last-minute, traditional Kabbalah wedding, with close to 100 guests present, including Demi's ex Bruce Willis, their three daughters and Lucy Liu.
Source: click to read full story

What do you think about this? He married a woman 15 years older than him. The woman's oldest daughter, had claimed that she has a crush on Ashton.. (not in source listed). The woman he married ex was at the party? If you were her ex would you go to the party? If you were the woman would u still marry him after your daughter said she has a crush on him?

Note: Every white girl has a crush on Ashton Kutcher. I aint white, but I love him too.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by vexxy(f): 12:15am On Sep 27, 2005
When you say ex, I presume you're speaking of Bruce Willis.

I am in favor of Bruce attending the wedding. It show's his support of Demi and Ashton, it also reassures their children. It's nothing worse then divorced parents feuding and letting it play out/or involve the children. It's good that they maintain a healthy friendship.

No one should have a problem with the age difference if they don't. They're happy, they're married. I just pray that it lasts. It's her 3rd marriage and his 1st.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by Seun(m): 1:42am On Sep 27, 2005
She's a two time divorcee and he's a kid. How much money are you willing to bet on this marriage?
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by vexxy(f): 1:50am On Sep 27, 2005
Doomed from the start, eh? We'll see. I don't have any money to put on this marriage, I have it all tied into whether Britney's and Kevin's will last.

I did win a lot from the marriage of Rene Zellwiger and what's his name. 4 months before the annullment.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by nddy(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2005
ashton, i think i just trying out older ladies
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by hotangel2(f): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2005
You see That Zennee and that country boy's marriage is a total disaster. Did u read how "happy" they said they were? "we can't live without each other, blah blah". I told my friends, "here we go again"........I was damn right, it lasted just 4 months. Like what do you espect of a wedding that a husband came in truck, and bashed in like a cow. cheesy. Brit and Kev are going to last till like 2 and half years. But you see Ashton and Demi?? I could bet a million that it will take God for it to pass ending of this year (and that's because ashton would love to have the sex with an older woman while crossing into the new year). Seriously, this aint gon last. I aint even happy for them, it's just not clicking in.

I love bruce! and Demi, makes me hate her right now, because she treating him like sh!t. How you ask me? Did u see all of them at that Premiere/award or summin? Bruce was hanging behind the kids, Ashton was kissing demi/holding her... And the kids were watching, and infact it was ridiculous. Will Bruce just Back off her case already? He needs to stop going arround her.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by nddy(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2005
he goes around her like a fly around a flower
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by hotangel2(f): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2005
I know right. Are those kids for him? I think sooo.. Maybe that's why he's always being her extra handbag.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by nddy(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2005
hahahahahaa yes they are his
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by hotangel2(f): 6:29am On Sep 27, 2005
I guess that answers why he goes about like .....

Bruce is cute, like.... he can get someone else. He really needs to stop hanging arround demi and her little beau (ashton). That's be-littling him.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by angelak(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2005
I predict that the marriage won't last like most Hollywood marriages rolleyes. I also predict that her daughter will have an affair with Ashton Kuther.

Whose willingling to bet with me? tongue
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by uchetobi(f): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2005
bet.... umhhh... how much are we talking about? i could take u up on dat.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by uchetobi(f): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2005
Just 4d fun of it. cuz God knows im predicting d marraige wont last. they never do anyway!
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by nddy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2005
how do you imagine things ? Ashton having an affair with the Demi's kid
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by vexxy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2005
Chad Michael Murray, Sophia Bush Split

I don't really know who they are but after 5 months of marriage, yup, you guessed it: divorce.

Britney still holds the record with 55 hours though.

source: [url]http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1109973,00.html[/url]
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by hotangel2(f): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2005
VExxy I won!. I have 50 dollars to get from my friend!

I told people it aint gon last. They met on the screen of[i] ONE TREE HILL[/i]. Chad micheal murray is my husband. Sophia just borrowed him.. Ohhh MY GOD. I told my friends it wont last six months. OOOpsy dooo. Wow. I can't believe i didn't hear this earlier than now. I said it... I knew it. I am happy! ha! They are divorced already??

Okay here's the gist, Chad Micheal Murray CMM, can never settle down. he's the heart of OTH (one tree hill). Girls watch one tree hill because of him. I mean common, getting married to sophia, we all knew it was a joke.

I can't wait to see Demi and Ashton break up. And oh yes. Demi's kid having an affair with Ashton... It's Soooo going to happen. Hollywood stories are fun! cheesy

Note: CMM, chad! Is my birthday mate. We are made from heaven. Come back home honey.. sophie is gone.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by casper(m): 12:16am On Sep 28, 2005
Seun:

She's a two time divorcee and he's a kid. How much money are you willing to bet on this marriage?

50 bucks cheesy yes $50
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by hotangel2(f): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2005
i am also willing to bet that they'll divorce if not by the end of this years, Early next year. Uhmm How much do I want to bet? 100000..00 Dollars. Add more Zero's to that if you want.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by yinkaboi(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2005
grin grin grin

I'll help them come against all pricipalities and powers ... sure u don't want me to finish that because it will affect you all, eh? Why are u saying it will crash? I say it will last long and produce fruits. I want to bet. My bank is Barclays and I put down 1000000..0 (quite a lot u know) MY PHoNE NUMBER IS 0800000..00

Just give me a call. I wish them the best.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by hotangel2(f): 3:59am On Sep 29, 2005
u r joking.. cheesy
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by bagoma(f): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2005
huh, i'm willing to bet a million dollars. it aint gonna last. i guess it gives demi the kicks cos a much younger man fancies himself in love with her, huh. well her bubble will burst sooner than she can say ash. huh it sucks. sad
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by dovey(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2005
Age is nothing but a number. I just want us to wish them the best if Ashton is the guy Demi Moore would spend the rest of her life with and not condemn them.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by vexxy(f): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2005
I think that age is a bit more than a number but if they can work it out, it's all good! cheesy
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by dablessed(f): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2005
May i opt in to be the treasurer in this regard. I shall keep the proceeds of the bet until, of course, a winner emerges.

Hotangel and the other parties involved, pls let me know when your buck is ready so i can receive same. More people are welcome to participate. The more the richer grin
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by hotangel2(f): 3:27am On Oct 01, 2005
Treasurer or barawo? cheesy cheesy
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by dablessed(f): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2005
Ha ha ha. Hot Angel, I'm laughing my heart out. You are so funny. Call it anything, at least i made my intentions known abi. But Why Barawo? couldnt you have used a more sophisticated language? I thot u were posh. No offences meant at all!!!
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by hotangel2(f): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2005
None taken. angry angry angry angry

Just kidding! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by dablessed(f): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2005
You gast to be!!!!

whud up? Having a cool sunday?
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by hotangel2(f): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2005
Yeah. But boring in a certain way. I didnt go to church. Woke up late cos i was up all night. Slept by 6:00am. I kept switching the alarm off. I set it to wake me up 5 times. It did.. but i kept beating the sh!t outta the poor thing!
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by angelak(f): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2005
Let's just hope that his not Trying to puck her!
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by kemmy(f): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2005
Does he have to get married to do that, especially if it's Demi Moore?

Who knows,the odds may be good this time........just wishing on their behalf
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by Oracle(m): 4:07am On Nov 11, 2005
The marriage is kind of funny
Well i guess u'll call that LOVE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Makes New Music In South Africa / Ireti Doyle Refuse To Reconcile Broken Home Despite Patrick Doyle's Plea / "What Is The Meaning Of That Sign?" - Fans React After Davido And Zubby Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.