Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) (43409 Views)

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / OHAI Changed The Life Of A 72-Year-Old Woman Through Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by DyingFetus: 3:18pm On Apr 13
Gerrard59:
EVer since this transgender nonsense, I don't regard these western countries as saner climes. There is nothing saner in this nonsense.

Thank God for China.

lady boys are alot more in china than canada
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Shomek(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13
This is crazy
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by advanceDNA: 3:29pm On Apr 13
Flamemignon1
If I say ur pple and the government supporting u are not normal now, u will say it's phobia/ hate.....be sincere is this not craziness on beast mode for both the trans person and the court rulling in his favour..

I mean why would anyone want to fvck up their anatomy and health so badly??...and the court infiltrated by ur crazy LGBT folks is rulling in his favour....

I told u last time...we don't need to change anything.....may u can see now how ur delusion that u refuse to manage as delusion, ur distortion if fact and truth, and using the goverment to have ur way will be ur undoing.....

Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13
DyingFetus:

lady boys are alot more in china than canada

Let's assume they are a lot more lady boys in China than Canada, I strongly doubt China would use their acceptance into a borrower's constitution before lending money. Just as the way the IMF and World Bank refused to lend to Uganda and threatened to withdraw loans lent to Ghana.

That is why I love China. They don't force their cultural beliefs on others. Do business, eat pork, drink alcohol, speak Mandarin and go home happy. Chinese love alcohol and pork, but have NEVER included or forced Arabs to indulge in them. In fact, I have read that they are mindful of exchanging gifts related to both items when dealing with Arabs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by onadana: 3:34pm On Apr 13
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/LGBTQ+iA 🌈

Like for Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by RickyJesus: 3:40pm On Apr 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Funds that would have been channeled to people in IDP camps in Africa. This is one of the reasons Africa is aligning with the Global South.
Base on orphanage home wey wuna be naw.
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by rolams(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13
Wonder shall never end!
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by lanresz(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13
Christians. Many of them don't believe there is God. When a lady will proudly say my wife and you have to caution yourself not to ask if they mean husband.

mu2sa2:
And these people are Christians, right?
Barring crazy south Africa, this shiit won't fly in Africa and Middle east.
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 3:52pm On Apr 13
Bobrisky everywhere. The world is confuse
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:52pm On Apr 13
Electrochemistry:
End time surgery. Insanity not limited to Africa.
Only God knows what is going on in some people's skull

Radarada osi!
Just imagine the abnormal nonsense going around the World because of Rights!
I just imagine what will be going on with the Almighty God decision to create human beings!
We are just ungrateful and very greedy and wicked -to our creator!
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 4:01pm On Apr 13
WriterNig:
🍁 Ontario resident who wants both a vagina and penis wins public funding for unique surgery.

A court has ruled Ontario must pay for a penis-sparing vaginoplasty for a person who identifies as neither fully female nor fully male.

Ontario has been ordered to pay for surgery for a resident who is seeking to have a vagina constructed while leaving their penis intact.

Denying the procedure would infringe on the person’s Charter-protected right to security of the person, an Ontario court said in its ruling.

The unanimous decision by a three-member panel of judges of Ontario’s Divisional Court could expand access to a novel “bottom surgery” for people who identify as non-binary, meaning neither fully male nor fully female.

The Ontario resident, identified in court documents as K.S., has been locked in a legal battle with the Ontario Health Insurance Plan since 2022, when OHIP denied a funding request to have a penile preserving vaginoplasty performed at a clinic in Austin, Texas.

The surgery, which is not available anywhere in Canada, involves creating a vaginal canal, or opening, without removing the penis.

K.S., 33, was born male but identifies as female dominant and uses a feminine name.

OHIP denied her request for funding, arguing that the procedure is not included on its list of sex-reassignment procedures, and is therefore not an insured service.

K.S. appealed OHIP’s decision to Ontario’s Health Services Appeal and Review Board, arguing that forcing her to have her penis removed would invalidate her identity and be akin to an illegal act of conversion therapy.

She also worried about the risk of complications and urinary incontinence from the urological rerouting, and the risk of orgasm dysfunction. She argued the procedure she is seeking abroad is like standard vaginoplasties performed in Ontario, but without the additional procedure, namely, the penectomy.

The appeal board overturned OHIP’s decision, ruling that a vaginoplasty is among the genital surgeries listed for public coverage and need not inherently include removal of the penis. The board therefore ruled the procedure eligible for public funding.

OHIP appealed the board’s decision to the Divisional Court, arguing the review board erred in finding a penis-sparing vaginoplasty is specifically listed as an insured service, and that it failed to consider that the unorthodox procedure is considered an experimental procedure in Ontario, and, therefore, not eligible for funding.

Just because vaginoplasty is listed as an insured service doesn’t mean any type of vaginoplasty qualifies, OHIP argued in court.

The court disagreed. Vaginoplasty and penectomy are listed as discrete, separate services on Ontario’s list of surgeries eligible for funding, the court said. “The fact that most people who have a vaginoplasty have it done in a way that also involves a penectomy” doesn’t change the provision. If the province had intended for only one type of vaginoplasty to be insured (vaginoplasty with penis removal) it should have drafted the list differently, the court said.

The court said the appeal board’s conclusion was also consistent with standards of care developed by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) — an influential group whose guidelines for gender-affirming care for children and youth were found to lack “developmental rigour” in a sweeping review released this week.

My Mama used to say " If you don't yield to God, you'll yield to Satan. No sitting on the fence"

The West is just the problem. They give backing to all manner of perversions, reprobacy and deviations only to turn around and cry wolf when it begins to consume them.

Now, picking up an automatic gun, walking into a school and spraying innocent children with bullets is just like a sport to the deviant kids they are raising, and it's a consequence of the over permissive lifestyle and the advocacy/pontifications for unlimited freedom.

My Psychology lecturer in 100 level taught me that unlimited freedom is the most dangerous thing in the world. It self-destructs..
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by advanceDNA: 4:14pm On Apr 13
kalemy:
I hope he dies on the operating table. This is what too much freedom brings.

Haba!!! calm down naaaaa

Why u dey wish am bad naa ...lets hope the surgery is successful naa.... grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by fuck419: 4:15pm On Apr 13
It can never be like the original Virgina that God created. This also is applicable to the Penis (the original do good).

Lord I thank You for giving me a Standard Penis, I am grateful for it and also the original Virgina.
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by ufotunang: 4:28pm On Apr 13
kingar:
Where do they get the spare vagina and penis from?
. They will get the vigina and penisfrom a lady and man that has already died..
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by ufotunang: 4:29pm On Apr 13
Nawaoooo... nothing wey this oyinbo people cannot do 🙄
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Danmisra(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13
My law for the white " All white people are mad until proven not crazy"
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:36pm On Apr 13
Self service if you understand
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13
God made them male and female; nature recognises and relates with them as male and female; but they have chosen to be hermaphrodites. Your mindset is your blessing or ruin.
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by tiger28: 4:44pm On Apr 13
I thank this administration for halting this nonsense......

You ask what do I mean

I am Nigerian American and Bobrisky arrest is meant to send a clear msg to any "ambitious " idiot not to try any nonsense.

Small Small it started with "Cross dressing" , then it upgraded to "Butt surgery" then he said he underwent "Organ change" ......

This nonsense must not be tolerated from the ON SET here in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by GentleRay: 5:03pm On Apr 13
Bob people
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Everydaylove: 5:10pm On Apr 13
Sometimes it is good we grew up in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Chukwuka319(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13
The Endtime events are increasingly swamping the world and consuming humans.
"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman,burned in their lust one toward another;men with men working that which is unseemly and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
(ROMANS 1:26-27).
More and more humans are surrendering themselves to Sexual depravity of diverse forms, going against the Divinely Ordained Order.
Sin has so much enveloped human societies, that governments are now granting legitimacy to it,all in the name of"Liberalism "
Asides all other sorts of judgement, The Creator is increasingly permitting Wild Animals to execute judgement on humans who are meant to dominate,all due to Iniquity.
In the ENDTIMES, Wild Animals will kill a greater numbers of people than ever before or ever will be.
For Reference,see The Book of Revelations 6:1-end.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by eyinjuege: 5:32pm On Apr 13
kalemy:
I hope he dies on the operating table. This is what too much freedom brings.

Why would you even wish death on a human like you, because he says he wants to be a hermaphrodite?
He may not align with your cultural or even religious beliefs, but that shouldn't be a reason to wish him death...
Your heart seems dark

1 Like

Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by kingar(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13
ufotunang:
. They will get the vigina and penisfrom a lady and man that has already died..
dead penis
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 5:59pm On Apr 13
End time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by lastkingsman: 6:11pm On Apr 13
Mad people everywhere
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Funds that would have been channeled to people in IDP camps in Africa. This is one of the reasons Africa is aligning with the Global South.
It's not a bad idea for us to try something new grin
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13
Sick people
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Real2088: 7:13pm On Apr 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Africa doesn't need any useless fund, instead of any nonsense aid to Africa he rather do BBL join am, Africa nyee nyee nyeee
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 7:17pm On Apr 13
StOla:

You do not have the mental capacity to understand my submission.

Again I repeat, with science every insane thought can now be fully actualized.
When you see such comments, ignore them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by Ojemedad: 8:16pm On Apr 13
Electrochemistry:
End time surgery. Insanity not limited to Africa.
Only God knows what is going on in some people's skull
In my skull I want 50 penis grin grin
Re: Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) by ufotunang: 9:55pm On Apr 13
kingar:
dead penis
...if dead penis see vagina..it go wake up by force 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected / Customs Seizes Container Of Soup From China Worth N27.96 Million In Lagos / Help!!! My Child Has Lipoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.