Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! (2163 Views)

Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by CalmTravels: 11:54am On Apr 13
Furor over Made in Aba Shoes. ChiBoy Global Investment in conjunction with a team of investors who wish to be anonymous, offers 3years donation of Shoes & Pans to Reno Omokri!

Recently, former Presidential aide Reno Omokri had been trending on social media over what ordinarily should not be: an old shoe clearly lacking maintenance and mostly likely in a state of ruin.
For one, Reno Omokri is a former aide to the highest political office in Nigeria, and as usual, Nigerians expected to see him in a state pack full of chaste and quality. We understand things are tough for everyone, and spending caution ought to be donned always. However, things quickly got out of hand when a member of the Obidient family smartly spotted what looks like a shoe in a state of ruin, and attempted to mock Reno Omokri.

We understand the bad blood between or beef between these fellows, but Reno Omokri always one to overdo and lacking restrain when issues pertaining to Igbos or Obidients is involved, attempted to belittle the mighty industrial prowess of Enyimba City cobblers aka Aba Shoe Makers.

While we appreciate the efforts, if truly, Reno Omokri makes in promoting Made in Aba Shoes, we also would like to caution him on his reckless statements which amounts to Cyber bullying of an industrial Brand, which if not nibbed is capable of attracting steep punishment if we decide to push further and press forward.

We indeed understand that every country and region of the world builds products according to the purchasing power of her citizens. It's very fair to see high quality and low quality products in China, Italy, India and even the USA....these doesn't in any way demean or devalue their production capacity, neither does it in any way restrict anyone from going, according to their pockets, for high quality products. The goods one chooses to buy is a reflection of their pocket and should not in any way be misconstrued as a generality for all products.

Made in Aba products comes in different prices and quality each targeting specific social status of the citizens, this said, if someone chooses to buy products designed exclusively for those in the lowest social ladder, that necessarily should not be the worry of our hardworking technicians or cobblers.

As part of our efforts in revamping the economy of Abia state, the South East and Nigeria in general we will like to make a modest donation of high quality made in Aba shoes and slipper products to Reno Omokri as a goodwill gesture to test the quality of our products. A pack of shoes and pans per year for three years! Perhaps, this will clear all doubts as to the quality and durability of our products!

Kindly tell pass this msg to Reno Omokri to contact us for Redemption of our donation!

God bless Aba.
God bless Abia State
God bless South East.
God bless Nigeria.

Chijindu Ogbodo
For ChiBoy Global Investments

"Dear Chidozie,

Thank you for your feedback. That is a made-in-Aba shoe that I bought to help promote the local economy in Abia State. I appealed to the public to help me get an Aba-made cobbler. It went viral. And the man made this for me.

However, if you and the many people from that part of Nigeria feel the shoes are useless, as they said in your comment section, I will defer to your knowledge about your own workmanship, and discard them and purchase made-in-Kano shoes. I am 100% certain that Nigerians from the Northwest will not mock me for patronising their products as part of my #GrowNairaBuyNaija campaign. Such acts are not in their nature.

Actually, they make better shoes, but I wanted to be nationalistic and wear something from at least one geopolitical zone. My usual hat is from the Northeast. My fabric is usually from the Northwest or Southwest. My embroidery is always done in the North-Central. My walking stick and corals are from the South-South. And my shoes used to be from the Southwest. But I now know better.

Thanks again, Chidozie, and may God bless you"

3 Likes

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Peaceza: 12:00pm On Apr 13
WOW... Congratulations to Abians

7 Likes

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Dreal1247: 1:01pm On Apr 13
If you are not mentally balanced, you won't understand that Reno is a businessman who has monetized his social media pages. All the cyber bullyings are attracting traffic for personal Financial gains

20 Likes

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by MadamExcellency: 1:16pm On Apr 13
Was it Aba people that stopped Reno Omokri from polishing the shoe.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by CodeTemplar: 1:22pm On Apr 13
That's how it should be.
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by helinues: 1:24pm On Apr 13
Abeg, they should first consider the person below. Marginalization is not good

Why be say una no even wan dey interested in beginning una charity from home.

grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Melagros(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13
COMRADES and Reno hates the Igbos with passion
This gesture is the fulfilment of the Biblical teaching that says love your enemies like yourself

2 Likes

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Smitaro100(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13
Cruise country. grin
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by olisaEze(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13
The hungry goat is caught between the devil & the deep blue sea. If he doesnโ€™t accept, heโ€™d be called out for not practicing what he preaches. If he does, then those he called slaves are now providing for him, what he cannot afford for himself. The shameless stomach infrastructure politician should also note that it is Igbo men abroad that gift things to those in the country, only a failure will have it done the other way around! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by helinues: 1:41pm On Apr 13
Dreal1247:
If you are not mentally balanced, you won't understand that Reno is a businessman who has monetized his social media pages. All the cyber bullyings are attracting traffic for personal Financial gains

Abeg allow them oo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Dalohad: 1:44pm On Apr 13
olisaEze:
The hungry goat is caught between the devil & the deep blue sea. If he doesnโ€™t heโ€™d be called out for not practicing what he preaches. If he does, then those he called slaves are now providing for him, what he cannot afford for himself. The shameless stomach infrastructure politician should also note that it is Igbo men abroad that gift things to those in the country, only a failure will have it done the other way around! grin

This one go hook the mugu for throat. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by WhiteNRed: 2:05pm On Apr 13
Wow! I love those shoes i am seing there, very tempting.

I will use this to know if Reno truly has sense or not!

But honestly, i dont take serious, anyone who does not have anybody whom you can complain his or her bad character to.

Despite being a former Presidential Aid, I dont take Reno Omokri Serious or, as a responsible human being.
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by SeeWahala: 2:05pm On Apr 13
Reno he haff run away cry
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by ZombieTAMER: 2:09pm On Apr 13
Dreal1247:

Best way to deal with Reno

is to ignore Reno

period..

He will crawl back to hell where he came from
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by DMerciful(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13
Defender! Potato must potate!
Dreal1247:
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Bulldozer90: 4:20pm On Apr 13
The thing pained him sha.
How could he have worn that?
Very common with people who don't bath before applying perfumes.
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by KEVIND: 5:18pm On Apr 13
MadamExcellency:

I tire oo.
dem dash am shoe, he still expects dem to buy polish for am to polish d shoe

4 Likes

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Slytiger: 5:31pm On Apr 13
KEVIND:

I tire oo.
dem dash am shoe, he still expects dem to buy polish for am to polish d shoe
its a suade shoe.
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Slytiger: 5:31pm On Apr 13
MadamExcellency:
So you wax polish suede Aba made shoe in your village.

An unpolished leather shoe below ๐Ÿ‘‡

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Beautifulday: 5:46pm On Apr 13
That shoe is not about polish but about low quality. That is a low quality 2k shoe for oshodi under bridge.

1 Like

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Slytiger: 5:48pm On Apr 13
Beautifulday:
That shoe is not about polish but about low quality. That is a low quality 2k shoe for oshodi under bridge.
Aba made shoes are normally low quality just like Innoson motors. Na Reno fvk up go buy Omo Ibo made shoe because of one stupid buy Nigerian campaign ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Beautifulday: 5:59pm On Apr 13
Slytiger:

Aba made shoes are normally low quality just like Innoson motors. Na Reno fvk up go buy Omo Ibo made shoe because of one stupid buy Nigerian campaign ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nah where him money reach. The shoes above this thread was made in ABA too. ABA is like china. Them give you wetin your money reach.
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by pointblank247(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13
MadamExcellency:
๐Ÿ˜‚ was it even Aba pipu that sent him to wear oversized shoes
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Juliusganduje: 6:03pm On Apr 13
helinues:
Abeg, they should first consider the person below. Marginalization is not good

Why be say una no even wan dey interested in beginning una charity from home.

grin
Stale and dry. Get a life.
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by 9japride(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13
Dreal1247:
[color=#006600][/color]

To be successful in social media, you have to be very controversial.
Check out all successful content creators, majority them thrive in controversy.
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by ObiORBiafra: 6:36pm On Apr 13
Too arrogant a people undecided

1 Like

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by Slytiger: 6:40pm On Apr 13
Beautifulday:

Nah where him money reach. The shoes above this thread was made in ABA too. ABA is like china. Them give you wetin your money reach.
So in your mind now, Reno can't afford regular good quality shoes that he can even pick up for $100 from one of his numerous trips abroad, but he intends decides to buy some cheaply made Aba shoes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by adamusuleiman1: 6:45pm On Apr 13
At OP. More Aba made shoes pictures below.

Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by AcadaWriter: 7:18pm On Apr 13
WOW... Congratulations to Abians
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by ngwaIgbo223: 7:55pm On Apr 13
He should take his bad luck off Abia, we are more closer to equatorial guinea than Nigerians from South West and North.
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by aswani(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13
Slytiger:

So you wax polish suede Aba made shoe in your village.

An unpolished leather shoe below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Why una come put Peter Obi pikshure wit him worwor shoe for here, Walahi una no well, all of una.

Obidients you see una life now?
Re: Furor Over Shoes: Good News As Reno Omokri Get 3years Supply Of Shoes Offer! by RenaissanceGuy: 9:01pm On Apr 13
Slytiger:
its a suade shoe.
Are there no swede polish??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why New Coins, Notes Bear No Arabic Inscriptions, By Soludo / Ngige Built Only Roads For Anambrarians In Three Years! / Gen Ike Nwachukwu Is He Still Growing In Politics Or What.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.