Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) (34789 Views)

Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast / Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Flows001(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13
DeepThroater:

Banza 0su cannibal Zionist pig , let this be the last time you mention me .

I was expecting you to flood this thread with comments on the military capabilities of Iran and how the Arab world would destroy Israel and send the entire Jews into extinction by next week, just like you did on the last thread. cheesy cheesy grin

So this is the worse your "almighty" Iran could do?! cheesy

Cry me a f**king river! grin grin

FYI, I'm an Eggon guy from Nasarawa State, North Central Nigeria! cool

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Ballo1292(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13
Gentino:
I hope humanity would survive the imminent war between Iran and Israel and their allies.
What concerns humanity with fight between
2 rogues country?

They can kill themselves over land for all I care.

They are both eternal enemies and end must come to anyone of them for peace to return to the world.
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Confirmedzombie: 7:48pm On Apr 13
Wooow, this is great. Israel will weep and sorrow.

You dont provoke Islam and go free.

Israel have falling into the trap of the Arab world.

Israel must be dealt with and levelled down.

Allah is the greatest
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by iyke2frankeze: 7:49pm On Apr 13
Iran to receive Yemen treatment soon.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by obedience4(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13
khalling2008:
So god own country can fear Iran's attack

So Hamas can defeat Isreal the god's own country

You dull sha,
Come to the USA and see how police deal with a lone shooter scenario
Heavy armed swat teams will be deployed, choppers will be in the air
All for just a lone shooter
So your saying that Israel shouldn't be security conscious and relax because they don't fear Iran
Leave shitehole abs and experience life

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Winning123: 7:49pm On Apr 13
misreal:

Someone said Iran will destroy Israel,I just begin laugh

Stop laughing. Iran can inflict serious damage on Israel. They have long range missiles that can drop in all Israeli cities. This is what happens when you have a war monger as Israeli Prime Minister. I am sure most Israelis won't want war with Iran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by DeepThroater: 7:49pm On Apr 13
Flows001:

I was expecting you to flood this thread with comments on the military capabilities of Iran and how the Arab world would destroy Israel and send the entire Jews into extinction by next week, just like you did on the last thread. cheesy cheesy grin

Pissrael has expired and you are an 0su pig of Biafra Zionist extraction.

Don't mention me again or I locate you spiritually with slap.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by SS777(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13
sunboy:

You sure? Your hatred for America is quit disappointing that America will outlive your entire generation. No disrespect.

You’ve been avoiding my question; does your god only reveal destructions to you?

I'm bigger than American, and listen once again!
I'm a judaist not Muslim, since American is controlling your generations and your destiny, that same American is under me.
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by ussv: 7:50pm On Apr 13
Israeli linked ship? Cowards! Dem for go seize Israeli Ship na ! Eeeeediots !
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by hammer567: 7:50pm On Apr 13
Iko5000:
DONALD TRUMP WAS RIGGED OUT OF POWER BY BRITAIN ..... what are you smoking mate

UK MEDIA AND AGENTS INFLUENCE AMERICA.

THEY DO SAME IN NIGERIA

Lord David Cameron has refuted claims he is “interfering” with US politics by visiting Washington DC to urge lawmakers to vote through a package of support for Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYp4huAB2bA
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Obaranje: 7:50pm On Apr 13
Felabrity:
If dem born Israel well, make dem try rubbish grin
Israel go kill more general's this time it would be inside teran ghongor
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by osazsky(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13
Confirmedzombie:
Wooow, this is great. Israel will weep and sorrow.

You dont provoke Islam and go free.

Israel have falling into the trap of the Arab world.

Israel must be dealt with and levelled down.

Allah is the greatest
Israel has been wiping it ass sinces the 1940s

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Krismas(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13
grin This was a master stroke by Iran. They "leaked" Intel to the USA of an imminent attack, moved balistic missiles around, learned what Washington's spy satellites are like, had Hezbollah fire off 50 old Soviet rockets knowing the patriot system would hit them. Have kept the zionists in a state of panic for over a week with panic buying and general anxiety, at the same time they have cost the US hundreds of millions by relocating their fleets. While the zionists are glued to the skies in dread, the Iranians take their ship without a shot fired or single casualty! Not enough to warrant Israel starting WW3 and misleading all their security apparatus. An absolute master stroke. The world is laughing at Israel today and they still do not know if Iran will rocket them now or not. Persia is winning in the mind game department and still has full initiative to retaliate should they choose! grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by SS777(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13
Obaranje:
don't worry that will be after pissrael must have sent Iran back to pre epoc era

Learn further about intelligence independent state of a country.
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Winning123: 7:52pm On Apr 13
Flows001:

Iran can't defeat Israel but can inflict damage on them. This is not good for both sides. They both know. So you are ignorant. They will mange the crisis so it doesn't resort in full scale war. That is why Iran fights with proxies. It is all about bragging

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by sunboy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13
SS777:

I'm bigger than American, and listen once again!
I'm a judaist not Muslim, since American is controlling your generations and your destiny, that same American is under me.

I never called you a Muslim … stop thinking it in your head 😂😂😂

My question remains, even though you keep avoiding it; does your god only reveal destruction to you?
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by richeeyo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13
Fibonacci88:
This Iranians are clowns I swear. So attacking civilian ships owned by other countries is the retaliation they promised. Naso Dem make noise the last time and ended up blowing up a passenger airplane that had 90% of Thier own citizens onboard.
You dey follow News welaha
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by MightySparrow: 7:54pm On Apr 13
misreal:

Someone said Iran will destroy Israel,I just begin laugh

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Franking: 7:54pm On Apr 13
Iran is going to collect wotoporiously. Tomorrow some people will start demonstrating. It sha won't stop the onslaught when it begins.
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Obaranje: 7:54pm On Apr 13
DeepThroater:

Banza 0su cannibal Zionist pig , let this be the last time you mention me .

lolz the guy really pain you no be small hahahaha

Deep throater enter house make you rest, you don display your ignorance enough for nairaland
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Hoelujohn: 7:54pm On Apr 13
Fibonacci88:
This Iranians are clowns I swear. So attacking civilian ships owned by other countries is the retaliation they promised. Naso Dem make noise the last time and ended up blowing up a passenger airplane that had 90% of Thier own citizens onboard.
It will be stupid for them to strike when Israel is on high alert
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by babajero(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13
Itiskdg121:
Hmm
Will Muslims allow us to love each other?

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by DeepThroater: 7:57pm On Apr 13
Obaranje:
lolz the guy really pain you no be small hahahaha

Deep throater enter house make you rest, you don display your ignorance enough for nairaland

Cannibal Akata pig of Zion

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by obedience4(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13
Krismas:
grin Basically the Saudi UAE Jordan Israeli alternative trade route to help Israel after the Houthis of Yemen blocked the Red Sea is now ruined and has been blocked by the Islamic Republic of Iran

So now you have the Red Sea blocked by AnsarAllah Houthi Yemen and the Strait of Hormuz is blocked by the Islamic Republic of Iran

Only routes Israel have left to trade with is Air and the Mediterranean Sea

Now if HezbAllah in Lebanon blockade the Mediterranean Sea, Israel will be completely blocked from trading on land and sea COMPLETELY.

Dp you know what it takes to enforce a naval blockage
We are talking about ship's monitoring the seas 24/7,
Dose Iran have the navy power to mount a blockage,,
A naval blockage is stopping ships from passing a particular route, both military and civilian vessels,
Shooting rocket is not the same as a blockage
The red sea you are saying is blocked by the houtis is been patrolled by USA navy warship this every moment, and you are saying a naval blockage

Go and read about the USA naval blockage against Cuba, during the Cuba missiles crisis.

The funny thing is that you wrote Hezbollah
Hezbollah that can't even put it's house together will enforce a naval blockage.

Even Iran can't even enforce dominance over waters in it's backyard, the Persia gulf were the USA navy fifth fleet is headquarters in Bahrain

Please write with facts

5 Likes

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by dreality: 7:59pm On Apr 13
Manager001:
Is this the sophisticated missile they promised?
They are like the Yorubas according to IBB.
When they beat the drums of war, go and sleep nothing is happening.
Is that how you address the Yorubas, your comfirmed Ogas, whether in Politics or on the Biafran battle field?
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by tete7000(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13
sunboy:

Ignorant.. you’re saying Nigerian military chief goes on a state visit to another country, are they suppose to stay in your house?

There’s zero justification to defend the bombing of a consulate. No justification! They could blow him before or after leaving the consular.

I totally agree with everything you wrote, my only concern is Iran sponsoring terrorist up and down. If they want to fight, they should come out and fight and stop hiding behind terror attacks.
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Honestey: 8:01pm On Apr 13
Israel in trouble, all these online warriors should join AirPeace go fight Iran make I see something
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by smileyoo: 8:02pm On Apr 13
[quote author=Straybullet post=129414871]Cowards.
Hahaha...
We will bomb israel yenyenyen

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 [/quotes
The state of Israel is even looking for an excuse to bomb the Iranian nuclear projects that has been giving them serious headaches, and Iran know that they need peace to complete that nuclear power projects, so as to fully become a nuclear power nation.
Iran cannot afford a protracted war with Israel at this moment because they have a lot to lose, moreover their economy is not smiling due to years of sanctions imposed on them by the western powers.

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Flame333: 8:03pm On Apr 13
ATEAMS:
Strike Israel naa

you want both of them to fight you like to see fight you be bad person
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Objectivist04: 8:03pm On Apr 13
SS777:

America era has gone, isrealhell should start going back to Europe they came from and leave my lovely, Jerusalem Palestine Jews as they meet them.

Isrealhell are terrorist
This head slammer, after now you will claim to come from south south but God keeps exposing you

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by SS777(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13
osazsky:
OGA u are a Muslim...I know one once I see them

You get problem.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Empresa: 8:04pm On Apr 13
sunboy:

Sentiment aside, Isreal already declared a war LEGALLY, but attacking a soft spot, such as a consulate. That was one step too many.

Now if Iran choose to retaliate.. and it becomes an all out war, then I guess it is what it is.

Nobody has the immunity to attack another country and not get attacked back.

Iran will respond, how they choose to respond is what we all don’t know. They retaliated against the US during Trump’s regime, I don’t see why they won’t respond to Isreal now.
What was the damage when they struck during Trump's regime? No deaths, just a few minor damages here and there. The strike was just on one small camp self.

If Iran did not provoke Isreal, I don't think Isreal would have hit their embassy and funny enough Isreal has not claimed to have done it.

One thing is sure, Iran has given the US an opportunity they have wanted all this while to disarm them. Except Isreal does not retaliate, but if they do, Iran will be fighting US in disguise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Sacked By Zanu-PF, Replaced By Emmerson Mnangagwa / Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries / Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.