Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Kindly Advice Me Family - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kindly Advice Me Family (448 Views)

Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone / Kindly Advice On Which Phone To Buy, Target Price Is 70,000 Naira / Welcome To Ikeja Computer Village, Kindly Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

Kindly Advice Me Family by Speak2Shantelle: 1:01pm On Apr 13
Good day Family.

I've been a long time follower of nairaland, although in the dark, I've finally decided to register. Please welcome me.

I need an advice from you.

I want to buy a new phone and my budget is between 220,000 to 270,000 naira.. What is the best phone for that price.

NB: I am open to any product

Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:43pm On Apr 13
You could try out the CAMON 30 series.
It's a new device that just got launched!
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Idarachris84: 1:53pm On Apr 13
Speak2Shantelle:
Good day Family.

I've been a long time follower of nairaland, although in the dark, I've finally decided to register. Please welcome me.

I want to buy a new phone and my budget is between 220,000 to 270,000 naira.. What is the best phone for that price.

Just go TECNO authorised outlets, you will find variety and budget friendly devices.

Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Wanni25(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13
Idarachris84:

Just go TECNO authorised outlets, you will find variety and budget friendly devices.

Do they have CAMON 30 premier?
Price?
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Fonjewel0(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13
Wanni25:

Do they have CAMON 30 premier?
Price?

Don't know about it's availability, but I know it was launched this month.
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Hopez456(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13
Speak2Shantelle:
Good day Family.

Try Oppo phones. Check slot, black hub in Ikeja computer village
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by TheGreatIYANU: 5:42pm On Apr 13
In all your buying, buy something you can use outside the shores of Nigeria, especially with the amount you have quoted. Wifey's iPhone was stolen and she bought ****. She came to join me and now the phone is useless except with Wi-Fi.
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Speak2Shantelle: 9:40am On Apr 14
Kakadancefreak:
You could try out the CAMON 30 series.
It's a new device that just got launched!

Thanks for this. I've got a lot of people advising me about the camon series. But I've seen the bashing on NL threads too.
TheGreatIYANU:
In all your buying, buy something you can use outside the shores of Nigeria, especially with the amount you have quoted. Wifey's iPhone was stolen and she bought an Infinix. She came to join me and now the phone is useless except with Wi-Fi.

What would you suggest?
Hopez456:

I am in Abuja
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by TheGreatIYANU: 9:55am On Apr 14
Speak2Shantelle:

What would you suggest?

The legacy brands are still okay. Not sure about the price in Naija, but I'm having whatever Samsung, Apple, etc are giving.
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Speak2Shantelle: 10:56am On Apr 14
TheGreatIYANU:

The legacy brands are still okay. Not sure about the price in Naija, but I'm having whatever Samsung, Apple, etc are giving.

I don't know if I could have a new one of such with the price range
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Hopez456(m): 11:18am On Apr 14
Speak2Shantelle:

I am in Abuja
Oh, Banex in Wuse is a sure place to get variety of phones. Ensure you enter the shops.
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by kernniejay(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14
TheGreatIYANU:
In all your buying, buy something you can use outside the shores of Nigeria, especially with the amount you have quoted. Wifey's iPhone was stolen and she bought an Infinix. She came to join me and now the phone is useless except with Wi-Fi.
What happened to the Infinix?
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by kernniejay(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14
I am a strong fan of Huawei. However, with that amount, make sure you don't buy any phone that is less than year 2024.
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Jacku: 5:33pm On Apr 14
Speak2Shantelle:
Good day Family.

TECNO CAMON 30
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Jacku: 5:33pm On Apr 14
Hopez456:
this too isnt bad
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Jacku: 5:34pm On Apr 14
TheGreatIYANU:
Infinix can actually outside Nigeria. It depends on the country sha
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by TheGreatIYANU: 12:11am On Apr 15
Jacku:
Infinix can actually outside Nigeria. It depends on the country sha

Funny enough redmi works in N.America
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by user32(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15
Speak2Shantelle:

I am in Abuja
get urself redmi ....where in abj.....i stay there too
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Samesame247: 3:30pm On Apr 15
Buy yourself a US used samsung S10+, buy phone pack, 50W fast charger, screen guard then use the balance to buy oraimo 30,000mah powerbank

Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Samesame247: 3:31pm On Apr 15
Dont make the mistake of buying a transmission phone like tecno, itel, infinix qnd co; you will regret the decision
Re: Kindly Advice Me Family by Jacku: 8:19pm On Apr 28
TheGreatIYANU:

Funny enough redmi works in N.America

Airtel Bans Bis To None Bb Devices / Difficults To Check My Yahoo Mail On BB / How Much Did you Buy Your First sim Card